I have no idea unfortunately, but i know I have this kinda crap happen all the time, (not writing, although I've read several times, passages from books and such). I wouldnt classify it as a dream, It seems I barely dream the way I used to, unless Im dreaming about an obe experience, quite possible i guess. Meditation has ramped up obe memories considerably but they are still patchy more often than not. I dont post here as much as I did back in astral pulse days but i maybe I should...

Ive read several times and have no memory of anything fading or bluring away unless I look away or something, its more or less like real life.

I dont know but the "other" identity idea was the first thing that hit me and creeps me out quite a bit, although Im sure it shouldn't. I hope if something is trying to come clearer it continues.

As a metaphor I dont know i've had bunches (6 or 7) dreams/obes where im in a antique/country store everything is dusty and old but new and of quality, some under glass, shelves, ect.. Im not personally into collecting junk in the least. The only thing i can figure is it telling me to put the past behind me...