Thread: Can you help me understand this .....

Can you help me understand this .....

I just had a new hairdresser come to my home to cut my hair. After a few minutes my cognition starts to slow down to the point where I found it hard to think of the words and communicate them. As she was working around my back I got sharp pains in my hip and lower back moving upwards.

I had to stop her half way as I was in so much confusion and was not feeling well. Since she left I have smudged my rooms and had a salt shower. I feel a bit better but feel very angry. I don't think this is mine. My husband and I was going out directly after but I am not well enough now.

I know I could have shielded myself had I thought of it, but didn't. My husband feels okay so why did I absorb her energy. I know how to shield myself but I want to know why this happens and why to some and not others? I am recovering from 4 years of being extremely I'll, this is the last thing I need and it's ruined our day. I don't think she was malicious in anyway but I could not bear to be near her.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated. thx

Re: Can you help me understand this .....

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeswideopen View Post
    I just had a new hairdresser come to my home to cut my hair. After a few minutes my cognition starts to slow down to the point where I found it hard to think of the words and communicate them. As she was working around my back I got sharp pains in my hip and lower back moving upwards.

I had to stop her half way as I was in so much confusion and was not feeling well. Since she left I have smudged my rooms and had a salt shower. I feel a bit better but feel very angry. I don't think this is mine. My husband and I was going out directly after but I am not well enough now.

I know I could have shielded myself had I thought of it, but didn't. My husband feels okay so why did I absorb her energy. I know how to shield myself but I want to know why this happens and why to some and not others? I am recovering from 4 years of being extremely I'll, this is the last thing I need and it's ruined our day. I don't think she was malicious in anyway but I could not bear to be near her.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated. thx
    Hi dear Ewo,

The only thing what comes up is that she did punctioned and old wound open and the poisoning energy did invade you...
    To get some clues, Think back on her and try to feel who she is alike from your Life whom has injured and made you sick...

Happy to see you Ewo

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Some people are just naturally draining, even if they seem pleasant and helpful. I don't understand the mechanism (have never tried to). As near as I can tell, it's that some people put their energy outward (probably the majority) and some draw energy inward. If you're not prepared for that, and you're in the company of someone who drains energy, well...

I don't think in most cases it's intentional or even conscious. Sometimes it's learned behaviour, but that's usually people who deliberately provoke a reaction in others (anger, annoyance, laughter, pity, etc. etc.), and even then they may not understand what they're actually doing.

I really do suggest that you practice shielding all the time, though. It sounds like you're vulnerable, and you never know when you're going to encounter someone who drains you for whatever reason. Keeping shielding in place becomes second nature once you've been deliberately doing it for a while, and it can make your life much more comfortable, providing a kind of cushioning from the pulls and pushes and currents of energy that are always happening all around us as energy takes on different shapes and directions.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I find it hard currently to keep to any discipline and routine. My spiritual openness has been thwarted lately but it tends to go like that and so I offer no resistance. I seem to be doing more personal awareness work right now which is fine but this encounter bit me on the bum. Okay so my energy field is very weak and susceptible, which means even more work on not letting anything in as well as checking my thoughts reactions beliefs, judgements in my everyday life. I feel I am two steps forward 4 steps back, I don't have any concrete beliefs right now it's like everything is up for question. Perhaps this is why I am vulnerable right now because I am not sure of anything. I will look at any past experiences IA, I will put more effort into daily shielding BW, thank you both for the input.