Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What if everything you know is wrong?

Blog Entries

Re: What if everything you know is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    Ultimately I'm only throwing dirt in others peoples beliefs.
    I'd say you're trying to rattle their cages.

Just curious , but what does you're Geomater title mean?
    Oh, I change it periodically (I'm a moderator, I can do that, one of the few actual perqs). Geomater means, literally, "earth mother". I tend to manifest that archetype (not intentionally; it just happens). And I changed it when I was working with something or other in Latin (can't remember what just now; I study Ancient History, so it could have been anything). I was intrigued with the word, so there it is.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

To both IA and Butterfly Woman.
    i thank you both for taking the time to read and answer my post.
    I was hopping for at least one person to read it and I was lucky enough to have two.
    like I said before I had already read a number of other post before I even decided to make a profile and I am fully aware that by no means is my theory revolutionary , I just added a bit of video game theme to it. I wrote this mostly for my own enjoyment and it was better than I expected thanks to you guys. I will now, as before go back into the background and read more of the other interesting post here.

I think I would just change my title to many random and ridiculous titles if I had that power haha.

PS. IA by pure "coincidence"I have read some of you're other post and answers....and it seems that you are an even more odd person than I had previously thought. May I ask what you're username "IA56" stands for?

Blog Entries

I wrote this mostly for my own enjoyment
    I do the same. And for my own clarity, sometimes. I tell myself, sometimes, that it's for some unnamed and unseen "other person" who might stumble upon it and get something out of it, but, really, it's for me. I used to actually believe that I was "helping other people" but now I know that was an illusion. I'm helping me, because I'm the only one I can help, and even then sometimes all I can do is just surrender and let stuff sort itself out.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Hi MooSaysTheCat.
    My now 17 year old grandchild did exlamed me to IA, this happened when he was under 1 year old...I asked him when he had learned more Words what IA does mean...and he said...FathersMother...and it is exactly who I am to him
    It is my real name today...in 2007 I did aply and changed my name to IA so it is my offical name and 56 is my birth year in this Life...so later this year I will turn 58.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I am sorry....I do not...have knowledge of the meaning of IA. Or I did not understand you're explanation.

I am sorry....I do not...have knowledge of the meaning of IA. Or I did not understand you're explanation.
    Well, in my grandchilds Life who started to call me IA...I am his fathers mother...(his grandmother)..so in his Life it is called IA...so my grandchildren has Always called me IA...When my other grandchild A did born...the grandchild J who had exlamed me to IA learned his sister to also call me IA..he taught her...IA=grandma...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Aaah I see now. I am at the other end of the stick.
    I am the oldes of my cousins on my mothers side and I gave or made up a name for my grandmother! I cannot remember why I or how did I come up with such a name. Since then all of my younger cousins also call her like that (or most, the name is now being lost because the youngest of my cousins are not using the name). I think it's kind of funny how we have similar story's , or maybe grandchildren giving names to there grandmother is more common than I thought. Or maybe I'm being ignorant to some deeper meaning...

Aaah I see now. I am at the other end of the stick.
    I am the oldes of my cousins on my mothers side and I gave or made up a name for my grandmother! I cannot remember why I or how did I come up with such a name. Since then all of my younger cousins also call her like that (or most, the name is now being lost because the youngest of my cousins are not using the name). I think it's kind of funny how we have similar story's , or maybe grandchildren giving names to there grandmother is more common than I thought. Or maybe I'm being ignorant to some deeper meaning...
    Yes, I Think the latter is the right answere...you not yet being in touch with the Deep knowledge of the why you named your granny as you did ..I am sure if you give it a chance you will remember.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I think I will just let that question pass. Unless the answer presents itself in front of me. Most of everything that I know has actually presented itself to me in quite simple ways. The art of "effort without effort" is truly convenient to the lazy human as myself. Since I'm not familiar with forums like these I do not know if "effort without effort" is common knowledge here, in the case that it is not then i am sorry to say that I do not know how to explain it...you just kind of understand it when you do it. Up until recently I didn't know that "wakeing inside you're dream" was called lucid dreaming haha.

Once I find a good anchor to be able to work in the NOW better, something that I'm getting close to accomplish I believe. I do not have any more plans to learn more. While I do believe that having psychic powers or things similar might be fun I don't feel like I need them. I have no interest in talking to what people call the personal Spiritual guide, or guardian angel or any of them. And the few times I do it is just in moments when I feel especially lonely. But I know that those moments will pass and that I will be fine.
    That being said, I actually suspect that I do have some level of communication with this spirit entity ,I seem to have a more "organic" communication , what I mean by that is that both (or possibly three) beings all communicant almost freely inside of me The three beings I guess would be , Me , the Brain or Mind, and the Higher self...the more godlike of the three , I'm completely sure that if I tried meditation or something like that I would get incredible results, but at the moment I just don't really feel like I need anything more. Just to clarify I do not believe that I am my brain , the brains a tool just like an arm. I will most probably continue on the path of effort without effort and see where that takes me.

Blog Entries

Most of everything that I know has actually presented itself to me in quite simple ways. The art of "effort without effort" is truly convenient to the lazy human as myself.
    That's a fine way to put it. I'll remember that. Next time I get worked up about something, gotta fix it, gotta change it, whatever it is I'm still attached to enough to fret over, I'm just going to remind myself: I'm a lazy human. Effort without effort.

Perfect.

Since I'm not familiar with forums like these I do not know if "effort without effort" is common knowledge here, in the case that it is not then i am sorry to say that I do not know how to explain it...you just kind of understand it when you do it.
    Not everyone understands it. Some do. Some of us understand but are not always able (or willing, maybe) to put it into practice. Or, rather, to NOT practice, and just let it spontaneously be what it will be. I sometimes still get stuck in "doing and being" and all that. But I'm lazy. I need to cut back on the effort. (I know exactly what you meant.)

Once I find a good anchor to be able to work in the NOW better, something that I'm getting close to accomplish I believe.
    Actually, here's a paradox again. The now doesn't need nor even have an anchor. It's just... now. It's awareness of the present moment, of what's happening right now. Not what happened a week ago or ten years ago or just a second ago. What is the situation RIGHT NOW? I have found that right now, I'm always perfectly okay. I may not be pain-free (long story, too much to go into, and too private for now, anyway), but I am always OKAY, in this moment. And then if I just wait, it's another moment, and I'm still okay. And so on. Doing this can turn the most ordinary things into extraordinary experiences. A cup of tea, the feeling of sliding into bed, the way the light glints on a windowsill, anything and everything becomes kind of strangely amazing. At least, it does for right now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast