Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question about Satan.

Question about Satan.

Is Devil lawfull evil? You mean I could trust him? Will I even in deeply meditative state be able to make sure he won't trick me? Anyone know if he's really sure he posses control over all kingdoms?

Last time I've meet his messenger on the crossroad's . Powerfull spirit pissin' all over the place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFFBwwyuRXs

Two questions:

As the soul is priceless and he agree for all materialist needs I need for Roll'n'Roll message meanwhile like familly buissness and all other Earhtly worries (that I really intended to leave behind) and I aquire myself powerfull psychic abbilites (Jesus alike) will I be able to free myself?

Is it also possible to sell Your soul for rock'n'roll with demon's knight clause? Anyone knows someone like this?
    Last edited by Liberator; 22nd April 2014 at 07:43 PM.

Re: Question about Satan.

Hi Liberator,
    I can´t say I know anything about what you are asking.
    What I know is that you have to "work" on your liberation from the duality.
    In duality you can re-incarnate as long as you need to Wake up so to speak, and to Wake up in my definition is to stop compeating and climbing on the latter of success so to speak.
    To be able to stop climbing you have to have knowledge or experience of success in earthly success so to speak, and when you feel fullfilled you are ready to seek for more soul experiences...as compassion...helping others and not only yourself...wanting forgivness and giving forgivness...and also notice that all what is happening bad as good is your own doings...or to take total resposibillity...then you enter the NOW.
    So as you have put the questions I have no answere because I do not understand what you are asking about.
    I have only my own experience of Life and I have not met any of them you name.
    But if I have to say something..all you can name is in the duality...in infinity there is absolutely nothing like that...in duality you can destroy and harm..
    Your essence as mine and everyone elses is indestructlble and solid as the infinity is also...we are the infinity.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Depends very much on which egregore influences you and which thoughtform version you're dealing with. Different groups and individuals see legendary and mythical and archetypical beings differently. It's nowhere near as straightforward as there being a single entity that always acts in specific ways. There might be in YOUR reality (your version of the entity), but it's not always consistent. We create our experiences as much as interacting with existing archetypes.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

To a Rabbi, the idea that a mere angel would dare to challenge Yahweh is considered blasphemy.
    Or ridiculous, if you ask me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

The idea of ha-satan, as I understand it, is that he was an adversary, in the sense of a courtroom, where you have the prosecutor and the defender. The role of the adversary was to challenge and bring the case up, and then oversee the prosecution. If you're not guilty of the stuff of which you're accused, you're not convicted. This is pretty much the whole story of Job, where ha-satan starts the whole thing by saying, "Oh, sure, Job is loyal and devoted when stuff is going good, but he wouldn't be if stuff hit the fan!" and proceeded to throw stuff at the fan (with the permission of Yahweh, I might add). Job is eventually acquitted and, by way of trial, made even more pure, more devoted, etc.

So, yes, an adversary, but not in the usual sense of it. Adversaries, at least in the worldview of the ancient Jews, made us stronger and more pure by overcoming their opposition.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

6. Re: Question about Satan.

It's pertinent to note that the image of Baphomet isn't actually representative of Satan, but is rather a demonization of the Greek god Pan. The Catholic church consumed paganism in order to grow its powerbase, but in doing so, it also changed quite a bit of the original pagan myths. As a result, most pagan symbols, images, words, and motifs no longer hold the same meaning in the collective consciousness that they used to. It doesn't help that all these dopey secret societies are running around using pre-christian symbols in a way they never were meant to be used.

Another thing to note is that true satanists don't think Satan even exists.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DerFürst View Post
    Another thing to note is that true satanists don't think Satan even exists.
    I presume you mean LaVeyan Satanism, and not random self-styled "satanists" who go around doing wretched, stupid, and sometimes vile things in the name of some "dark lord" they think is going to "reward" them in hell...

8. Re: Question about Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I presume you mean LaVeyan Satanism, and not random self-styled "satanists" who go around doing wretched, stupid, and sometimes vile things in the name of some "dark lord" they think is going to "reward" them in hell...
    That's more or less what I meant. If your belief system incorporates a "benevolent," omnipotent creater-god and a less powerful, completely malevolent punisher "demon," then choosing to be "evil" based on the assumption that the punisher demon (who punishes "bad" people no less) will put you in a special place in his kingdom is insane; absolutely psychopathic.

Blog Entries

That's more or less what I meant.

If your belief system incorporates a "benevolent," omnipotent creater-god and a less powerful, completely malevolent punisher "demon," then choosing to be "evil" based on the assumption that the punisher demon (who punishes "bad" people no less) will put you in a special place in his kingdom is insane; absolutely psychopathic.
    Agreed.

Blog Entries

roflbot (5).jpg

Evil Incarnate or the original Non-Conformist Free Thinker?

You decide.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb