Thread: Copy of Blockages? How to Proceed

1. Copy of Blockages? How to Proceed

Hello Robert,

Energy work has proven to be an incredible spiritual catalyst for me. That said, when I try to push the envelope further, I find myself in varying degrees of discomfort. I have reason to believe that kundalini is active in me on some level, as I've been involved in some sort of transformational process for the past 8 years or so. It periodically acts up, and I'll find myself in the most profound states, then it will settle down for a while. I don't think it's on the level of kundalini raising, but the process continues, regardless of my will.

I often find myself thirsting for more, wanting to push myself to new levels, then getting burned in the process. When I try to do energy work these days (or any sort of meditation really), I find that things get activated to an uncomfortable degree. I'll experience intense heat in my belly, hot palms, sensitive digestion and headaches. A more experienced energy worker has suggested that I may have a blockage in my head, stating that there is a center in the head which relates to empathic information. I used to have acute episodes of constant sneezing, which ceased after this individual worked on me. I am indeed a pretty acute empath, and I suspect that this relates to a general sense of agoraphobia and difficulty connecting/opening to people and excessive shielding. I've tended to see this as a personality issue to work on, but perhaps it's a wiring issue as well? Regardless, when I do any sort of energy work, this trait becomes magnified heavily, along with a sense of pressure in the head and "heat" around my eyes.

I've been wanting to undertake the Kundalini Program over the summer, but with the above considered, would you consider this a wise idea at this time? I wonder if I can simply "blast away" these types of blockages with persistence, yet I'm hesitant to push further without really knowing what I'm doing.

Thank you for your advice

Blog Entries

Re: Copy of Blockages? How to Proceed

Hi Fifth.
    I made a copy of your post because I wanted to ask you a few questions and share some thoughts while Robert sees your post and answers it in the original 'questions' forums you asked in.
    Have you ever used elements in your energy work? The symptoms you describe sound like you have 'too much fire' (from a hermetic perspective) in your energy body. Have you ever done a soul mirror, as described by Bardon in his Initiation Into Hermetics? If you haven't, I suggest you look up 'pore breathing' (there should be a topic somewhere around here) and implement some breathing exercises into your routine- by the way, the head is where fire goes in the hermetic pallette, so it follows it would 'show' there.
    I would start with pore breathing with air, and finish with pore breathing with water.
    Don't necessarily 'direct' it into your head area, just take it in all over, and let it settle where it naturally will. If you want to direct water, (to cool off the excess fire in your head), I would imagine standing under a waterfall, the water coming into your crown chakra down through your entire body and out your soles. This will cool you and also deal with blockages in a generalized manner, instead of 'forcing' something.
    You can use it in the beginning of whichever routine you use, or at the end, to dump excess energy.
    Cheers, C.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Copy of Blockages? How to Proceed

I've never really used elements in my energy work. My routine has always been simple, I'll spend a reasonable amount of time on hands, arms, feet, etc, then move on to energy raising for the remainder. I used to occasionally have "deep sessions" with chakra work and meditation. This worked great for a while, but then the symptoms mentioned began, so I backed off for a while. I agree about the fire, perhaps my issue is more of an elemental imbalance than a blockage? I have never progressed past step one in IIH with the mind control exercises, but I have done pore breathing before, though never using elements.

Thanks for your suggestions, all of this makes sense and I will try incorporating this elemental work into my routine.