Thread: NEW, Manifestation and Abduction

NEW, Manifestation and Abduction

If abduction is desirable, then energy work (NEW) and manifestation abilities could enhance success rate of to be abducted. In other words, energy workers could act as decoys if they want to be subject of abduction.

¿What do you think about previous approach?

My best regards,
    Ángel

Blog Entries

Re: NEW, Manifestation and Abduction

In theory, if what we think we know about the phenomenon is true. But what it really is remains to be seen. But yes, I would think so.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: NEW, Manifestation and Abduction

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    In theory, if what we think we know about the phenomenon is true. But what it really is remains to be seen. But yes, I would think so.
    An idea with more sinister implications is that "alien abductions" are staged events involving mind control technology made to convince people that they're being abducted by aliens. Or that the aliens abducting people are bioengineered fakes made right here on Earth.

The imagination can come up with many reasons for why these things happen. There's not enough solid, trustworthy info, not even from "inside sources."

I know at one point I thought it would make my life fun and special if I were abducted. Then I realized that I love humans and have more in common with them than space people.

People really should be cautious about these things. Just like a cute looking dog might bite your hand off if you try to pet it, so might all this alien business turn out to be much more complex.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DerFürst View Post
    An idea with more sinister implications is that "alien abductions" are staged events involving mind control technology made to convince people that they're being abducted by aliens. Or that the aliens abducting people are bioengineered fakes made right here on Earth.
    People have been having the experience of being abducted by other-worldly beings since always. In the past, they took different forms, according to the prevailing beliefs of the day and of the culture. This is not a new phenomenon. What, precisely it really is, I don't know, nor do I speculate. The experience of it is certainly real, and it's as old as the hills. The interpretation of it varies.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

5. Re: NEW, Manifestation and Abduction

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    People have been having the experience of being abducted by other-worldly beings since always. In the past, they took different forms, according to the prevailing beliefs of the day and of the culture. This is not a new phenomenon. What, precisely it really is, I don't know, nor do I speculate. The experience of it is certainly real, and it's as old as the hills. The interpretation of it varies.
    Precisely why jumping to conclusions is a poor decision given how little we know. If people don't know, its better they just admit they don't so they don't steer other people in the wrong direction by claiming to have all the answers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DerFürst View Post
    If people don't know, its better they just admit they don't so they don't steer other people in the wrong direction by claiming to have all the answers.
    Well, this is always good policy, no matter what subject you're on, IMHO.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.