I've been doing a great deal of energy work over the past few months. It appears that this work is having some effect. Suddenly I am having psychic events that I'm later learning are true. It hasn't been in visions or anything specific that I can recall. It's just been a knowing with absolute certainty. When I later learn that I was right, I'm not even surprised...it's more like "Well, of course" instead of "Wow I was right!" *I have no control over it nor do I have any idea when this knowledge is going to pop into my head. I'm hopeful that I will gain a little control over it as time goes on.

The other thing that has just started happening over the past couple of weeks is that lights are flickering when I get near them. I wonder if this is typical when one is doing energy work? And does it eventually stop?

I am so pleased with these things happening! I feel like I am making progress. On top of everything else, I have been having a lot of lucid dreams lately. I am starting to evolve, I think. I can't wait to see where this evolution takes me!