Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quantum Physics: The Tenth Dimension

Blog Entries

Quantum Physics: The Tenth Dimension

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Wolf_Thor Guest
    Wow, that was wonderful! I think my mind just exploded!

<non-flash version>
    Lots of words, not much content. Does not seem to be written by someone who has been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Thor
    Wow, that was wonderful! I think my mind just exploded!
    At least some one got some benefit out of it.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Wolf_Thor Guest
    Thanks again CF for posting this. My mind has been churning ever since, thinking about all of the ramifications, and how it relates to the OBE and consciousness in general.

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    At least some one got some benefit out of it.
    Indeed someone has.

Blog Entries
    You're welcome. Although I don't claim to understand it, I love all this stuff.

That was a really good simple explanation. But, I wonder why they left out M Theory and the 11th dimension? Maybe the author thinks that's a bunch of hooey. Course, there are those who think 10 dimensions is a lot of hooey. And, even more quantum physicists who think the connection between QP and spirituality is even more hooey. But, remember when the world was flat?

enoch Guest
    That would have been strange - living in a world that we all agreed was flat. Thank goodness reason was unchained. In fact, that deeply ingrained belief has somehow managed to travel into my system. Somehow, beliefs which span back hundreds of thousands of years can hitch hike in my DNA and effect me today! Sometimes I forget, day to day, that I'm walking around on a sphere of molten rock travelling 10,000kph through outer space. I do! Sometimes I simply perceive the world as generally flat. It certainly appears that way to me. Until I sit back and really think about it. Sometimes I pause to see if I can feel the earth rotating. Those ideas and beliefs that our ancestors cherished were cherished for a longer period of time than our current 'earth is round' fact has been. Therefore, the dying embers of the flat idea is still ringing aloud in my spirit. It will take thousands of years until I fully appreciate the reality of my home and then...then our ascendants will begin to feel the earth move. Their consciousness will open to the phenomena just as primitive man opened up to his higher self and lead a brutal, but honourable and faithful march around the planet securing a safe home for themselves - and for us! How long will it take before the memory of the only inhabited round earth and the 3 dimensions to fade? When 10 dimensions are as common as tenth floor elevators. people will look back on us and say, "how on that wretched earth did they live in 3 dimensions?" Didn't they.couldn't they see what was in front of them. But no...just as our ancestors were not aware of things that we are now, "No," we'll say. "No we never saw it, but awareness was dawning. You received my burning ideal that we lived in only 3 dimensions because it's an ideal which has lasted for so many years that it's imprint will be left on your spirit for a long time to come until one day your descendants will accept the 10 dimensions in their full, pure and divine power and will then begin to expand his awareness to things we, you or anyone before him, had ever seen."

They will lead us on! Give to them the truest and the most sincerest of paths. Don't fail them.

from flat, to round, to up, to down,to left, to right...to inner sight!! Let there be inner sight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    That would have been strange - living in a world that we all agreed was flat. Thank goodness reason was unchained. In fact, that deeply ingrained belief has somehow managed to travel into my system. Somehow, beliefs which span back hundreds of thousands of years can hitch hike in my DNA and effect me today! Sometimes I forget, day to day, that I'm walking around on a sphere of molten rock travelling 10,000kph through outer space. I do! Sometimes I simply perceive the world as generally flat. It certainly appears that way to me. Until I sit back and really think about it. Sometimes I pause to see if I can feel the earth rotating. Those ideas and beliefs that our ancestors cherished were cherished for a longer period of time than our current 'earth is round' fact has been. Therefore, the dying embers of the flat idea is still ringing aloud in my spirit. It will take thousands of years until I fully appreciate the reality of my home and then...then our ascendants will begin to feel the earth move. Their consciousness will open to the phenomena just as primitive man opened up to his higher self and lead a brutal, but honourable and faithful march around the planet securing a safe home for themselves - and for us! How long will it take before the memory of the only inhabited round earth and the 3 dimensions to fade? When 10 dimensions are as common as tenth floor elevators. people will look back on us and say, "how on that wretched earth did they live in 3 dimensions?" Didn't they.couldn't they see what was in front of them. But no...just as our ancestors were not aware of things that we are now, "No," we'll say. "No we never saw it, but awareness was dawning. You received my burning ideal that we lived in only 3 dimensions because it's an ideal which has lasted for so many years that it's imprint will be left on your spirit for a long time to come until one day your descendants will accept the 10 dimensions in their full, pure and divine power and will then begin to expand his awareness to things we, you or anyone before him, had ever seen."

They will lead us on! Give to them the truest and the most sincerest of paths. Don't fail them.

from flat, to round, to up, to down,to left, to right...to inner sight!! Let there be inner sight
    That was cool.
    Now if I could understand this 10 dimension thing...

enoch Guest
    The best example I ever heard was the ants and the rope explanation. Imagine a line of ants walking across a rope. They only have two dimensions...forwards and back. Now imagine that one of them, one day, discovers that there's an underside to the rope and when he climbs under he can arrive back up on the otherside. he tells all his anty mates and they all go "no No! That can't be. You're crazy...we're going to burn you at dawn."

You've probably heard that one before havent you.

Pilar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch

I enjoyed your thoughts on that, enoch.