Thread: 5 Months Experimenting

5 Months Experimenting

Had my first experience in January and from then I have recorded a long list of experiences in detail. I have a problem. Although it feels like I can get out of body almost anytime in the morning If i really focus, It usually feels very dream like(bad hearing, visuals on and off, lost in the darkness, movement very fluid). The transitions out of body are less dreamlike as I can really feel my energy arms/legs and If i get stuck at a certain point, it feels quite painful to force myself away.

Only one time I asked in a dream to see the "Astral Grid/Plane". Rocketed straight up and when it went into blackness, I started looking for visuals. As i was starting to see some colour I was grabbed by two hands. A firm grip and I was helpless in the grip. whoever it was started whispering to me. Said I or they were from the American prison Alcatraz. We started trying to speak at the same time and then both went quiet to give the other a chance to speak. By this time I realised I was trying to use my 'real' vocal cords and began to make weird throat noises because Im sure I was still in sleep paralysis. The last thing was whispered to me is "whats wrong?".

I constantly ask to meet a spirit guide, my higher self and other positive beings just to help me and guide me a little, but I have 99% come up disappointed. In a dream I asked for a spirit guide and an old man came out from the sidewalk. Told me he was my guide, but he wouldn't speak to me until I read the Qur'an or Koran lol.
    Although I did talk to my subconscious which was really cool. I think I will have to ask for that again, because its the only command that appeared to have worked for me.

Many frustrations later I will continue to experiment because every now and then I do have some very interesting experiences. For me this does take a lot of effort and time. Sometimes I am in bed for 12 hours and usually only get a good session If i call in sick to work!

Thanks for listening.

Re: 5 Months Experimenting

Actually I'm beginning to feel that frustration can be a good thing and is part of the initial process.

Blog Entries

Awesome experiences and nice to see that you're taking the time and effort to get somewhere. Keep on calling in sick hehe, just kidding... but seriously though, it must be worth it.

About having dreamy experiences out of body. Have you tried commanding greater clarity yet? Like this "Clarity, NOW!" or "Greater clarity, NOW!". Also moving far away from the physical body helps rid some disturbances.

Hi Demo, could it be that that you are being encouraged to raise your vibration more by reading literature on that level . Maybe the Koran was just an example. Often I find things come in ' hints' . Once again your hint of the prison guards. ( they are in charge of you) These two last examples look as if you did get what you asked for .
    Of course I don't know you and you may be very spiritual already in which case I would say you are being encouraged to try even higher.
    Enjoy the ride, it's just starting, and don't be scared whoever or whatever you meet or wherever you may be taken to .

Blog Entries

In my opinion when demo called for a guide and a man appeared that refused to help him and required him to read the Koran, it was not a guide but some other entity. Next time something that happens ask the guide what he represents and you'll get an answer. You can also ask him to leave untill you call him again. Often when benevolent they will do as you ask. If there's resistance from the entity in meeting your requirements, depending on the nature of the resistance, its most likely not a guide. It's my guess that a true guide will not get you to follow a certain religion or make you read certain religious material as some part of a trial or something. A guide can test you, but not in this way I believe.
    This is what I believe but offcource I can be wrong or perhaps I have missed something. Trying to help

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    It's my guess that a true guide will not get you to follow a certain religion or make you read certain religious material as some part of a trial or something. A guide can test you, but not in this way I believe.

As a part of the Islamic Orthodox Tradition , all practicing muslims when young are taught arabic and then study the Quran extensively - this is no different from learning hebrew and undertaking the study of the torah.
    I did it , so did my siblings - I gained absolutely no spiritual elevation from such an endeavor , absolute total and utter waste of time.

Agree with Sirius entirely.

Blog Entries

I think that there are a lot of possible explanations for the guide's taste in literature- I'm more for the symbolic meaning in this case- there is a lot of noise in the H-Band~as Monroe would say
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Wow, everybody thanks so much for the thoughts and ideas! Yeh my main feeling is always being let down after I make some command for guidance or guides. Might be a lesson for me. My gf had a dream about being in the universal library of knowledge and I was on the floor frustrated and crying because I couldn't find what I was looking for. The keeper of the library(some old man wearing round glasses) was saying that I wanted to become human for the ignorance.

I think I got to ease up on the pursuit probably, but then I look at people like Robert Bruce and see all that he has done.

Cheers again