You cannot behave appropriately unless you perceive correctly.
Since you and your neighbor are equal members of one family, as you perceive both so you will do to both.
You should look out from the perception of your own holiness to the holiness of others.
Miracle arise from a mind that is ready for them.
By being United this mind goes out to everyone, even without the awarness of the miracle worker himself.
The impersonal nature of miracles is because the Atonement itself is one, uniting all Creations with its Creator.
As an expression of what you truly are, the miracle places the mind in a state of grace.
The mind then naturally welcomes the Host within and the stranger without.
When you bring in a stranger, he becomes your brother.
That the miracle may have effect on your Brothers that you may not recognize is not your concern.
The miracle will Always bless you.
Miracles you are not asked to perform have not lost their value. They are still expressions of your own state of grace, but the action aspect of the miracle should be controlled by me (Jesus or Buddha or holy ghost) because of my complete awareness of the whole plan.
The impersonal nature of miracle-mindedness ensures your grace, but only I (every I in this book is about Jesus or the field because I do Believe we need a mediator Before we can reach the field).. am in position to know where they can be bestowed.
Miracles are selective only in the sence that they are directed towards those who can use them for themselves.
Since this makes it inevitable that they will extend them to others, a stong chain of Atonement is welded.
However, this selectivity takes no account of the magnitude of the miracle itself, because the consept of size exists on a plan that is itself unreal. Since the miracle aims at restoring the awareness of reality, it would not be useful if it where bound by laws that govern the error it aims to correct.

Love
ia