Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: IA´s Journal

Re: IA´s Journal

Attainment of the Real World.

Sit quietly and look upon theworld you see, and tell yourself:
    ”The real world is not like this. It has nobuildings and there are no streets where people walk alone and separate. Thereare no stores where people buy an endless list of things they do not need. Itis not lit with artificial light, and night comes not upon it. There is no daythat brightens and grows dim. There is no loss. Nothing is there but shines,and shines forever.”
    The worldd you see must bedenied, for sight of it is costing you a different kind of vision. You cannotsee both worlds, for each of them involves a different kind of seeing, anddepends on what you cherish. The sight of one is possible because you havedenied the other. Both are not true, yet either one will seem as real to you asthe amount to which you hold it dear. And yet their power is not the same,because their real attraction to you is uniqual. You do not really want the world you see, for ithas disappointed you since time began. The homes you built have never shelteredyou. The roads you made have led you nowhere, and no city that you built haswithstood the crumbling assault of time. Nothing you made but has the mark ofdeath upon it. Hold it not dear, for it is old and tired and ready to return todust even as you made it. This aching world has not the power to touch theliving world at all. You could not give it that, and so although you turn insadness from it, you cannot find in it the road that leads away from it intoanother world. Yet the real world has the power to touch you even here, becauseyou love it. And what you call with love will come to you. Love always answers,being unable to deny a call for help, or not to hear the cries of pain thatrise to it from every part of this strange world you made but do not want. Allthat you need to give this world away in glad exchange for what you did notmake is willingness to learn the one you made is false. You have been wrongabout the world because you have misjudged yourself. From such a twistedreference point, what could you see? All seeing starts with the perceiver, whojudges what is true and what is false. And what he judges false he does notsee. You who would judge reality cannot see it, for whenever judgment entersreality has slipped away. The out of mind is out of sight, because what isdeniedis there but is not recognized. Christ is still there, although you knowHim not. His Being does not depend upon your recognition. He lives within youin the quiet present, and waits for you to leave the past behind and enter intothe world He holds out to you in love. No on in this distracted world but has seen some glimpses of the otherworld about him. Yet while he still lays value on his own, he will deny thevision of the other, maintaining that he loves what he loves not, and followingnot the road that love points out. Love leads so gladly! As you follow Him, youwill rejoice that you have found His company, and learned of Him the joyfuljourney home. You wait but for yourself. To give this sad world over andexchange your errors for the peace of God is but your will. And Christ willalways offer you the Will of God, in recognition that you share it with Him. Itis God´s Will that nothing touch His Son execpt Himself, and nothing else comes nigh unto him. He is assafe from pain as God Himself, Who watches over him in everything. The worldabout him shines with love because God placed him in Himself where pain is not,and love surrounds him without end or flaw. Disturbance of his peace can neverbe. In perfect sanity he looks on love, for it is all about him and within him.He must deny the world of pain the instant he perceives the arms of love aroundhim. And from this point of safety he looks quietly about him and recognizesthat hte world is one with him. The peace of God passeth your understandingonly in the past. Yet here it is, and you can understand it now. God loves HisSon forever, and His Son returns his Father´s Love forever. The real world isthe way that leads you to rememberance of the one thing that is wholly true andwholly yours. For all else you have lent yourself in time, and it will fade.But this one thing is always yours, being the gift of God unto His Son. Yourone reality was given you, and by it God created you as one with Him. You willfirst dream of peace, and then awaken to it. Your first exchange of what youmade for what you want is the exchange of nightmares for the happy dreamss oflove. In these lie your true perceptions, for the happy dreams of love. Inthese lie your true perceptions, for the Holy Spirit corrects the world ofdreams, where all perception is. Knowledge needs no correction. Yet the dreamof love lead unto knowledge. In them you see nothing fearful, and because ofthis they are the welcome that you offer knowledge. Love waits on welcome, noton time, and the real world is but your welcome of what always was. Thereforethe call of joy is in it, and your glad response is your awakening to what youhave not lost. Praise, then, the Father for the perfect sanity of His most holySon, Your Father knoweth that you have need of nothing. In Heavven this is so,for what could you need in eternity? In your world you do need things. It is a world of scarcityin which you find yourself because youare lacking. Yet can you find yourself in such a world? Without the Holy Spiritthe answer would be no. Yet because of Him the answer is a jouous yes! Asmediator between the two worlds, He knows what you have need of and what willnot hurt you. Ownership is a dangerous concept if it is left to you. The egowants to have things for salvation, for possession is its law. Possession forits own sake is the ego´s fundamental creed, a basic cornerstone in thechurches it builds to itself. And at its altar it demands you lay all of thethings it bids you get, leaving you no joy in them. Everthing the ego tells youthat you need will hurt you. For although the ego urges you again and again soget, it leaves you nothing, for what you get it will demand of you. And evenfrom the very hands that grasped it, it will be wrenched and hurled into thedust. For where the ego sees slavation it sees separation, and so you losewhatever you have gotten in its name. Threfore ask not of yourself what youneed, for you do not know, and you advice to yourself what you need, for you donot know, and your advice to yourself will hurt you. For what you think youneed will merely serve to tighten up your world against the light, and renderyou unwilling to question the value that this eorld can really hold for you.Only the Holy Spirit knows what you need. For He will give you all things thatdo not block the way to light. And what else could you need? In time, He givesyou all the things that you need have, andd will renew them as long as you haveneed of them. He will take nothing from you as long as you have any need of it.And yet He knows that everything you need is temporary, and will but liastuntil you step aside from all your needs and realize that all of them have beenfulfilled. Therefore He has no investment in the things that He supplies,except to make certain that you will not use them on behalf of lingering intime. He knows that you are not at home there, and He wills no delay to waitupon your joyous homcom ing. Leave, then, your needs to Him. He will supplythem with no emphasis at all upon them. What comes to you of Him, comes safely,for He will ensure it never can become a dark spot, hidden in your mind andkept to hurt you. Under His guidance you will travel light and journey lightl,for His sight is ever on the ourney´s end, which is His goal. God´s Son is nota traveller through outer worlds. However holy his perception may become, noworld outside himself holds is inheritance. Within himself he has no needs, forlight needs nothing but to shine in peace, and from itself to let the raysextend in the quiet infinity. Whenever you are tempted to undertake a uselessjourney that would lead away from light, remember what you really want, andsay,
    ”The Holy Spirit leads me untoChrist,
    And where else would I go?
    What need have I but to awaken inHim?”
    Then follow Him in joy, withfaith that He will lead you safely through all dangers to your peace of mindthis world may set before you. Kneel not before the alters to sacrifice, andseek not what you will surely lose. Content yourself with what you will assurely keep, amd be not restless, for you undertake a quiet journey to thepeace of God, where He would have you be in quietness. In me you have alreadyovercome every temptation that would hold you back. We walk together on the wayto quitness that is the gift of God. Hold me dear, for what except yourbrothers can you need? We will restore to you the peace of mind that we mustfind together. The Holy Spirit will teach you to awaken unto us and toyourself. This is the only real need to fulfilled in time. Salvation from theworld lies only here. My peace I give you. Take it of me in glad exchange forall the world has offered but to take away. And we will spread it like a veilof light across the world´s sad face, in which we hide our brothers from theworld, and it from them. We cannot sing redemption´s hymn alone. My task is notcompleted until I have lifted every voice with mine. And yet it is not mine,for as it is my gift to you, so was it the Father´s gift to me, given methrough His Spirit. The sound of it will banish sorrow form the mind of God´smost holy Son, where it cannot abide. Healing in time is needed, for joy cannotestablish its eternal reign where sorrow dwells. You dwell not here, but in eternity.You travel but in dreams, while safe at home. Givet hanks to every part of youthat you have taught how to remember you. Thus does the Son of God givet hanks untohis Father for his purity.

Love

Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

From Perception to Knowledge.

All healing is release from the past. That is why the Holy Spirit is the only Healer. He teaches that the past does not exist, a fact which belongs to the sphere of knowledge, and which therefore no on in the world can know. It would indeed be impossible to be in the world with this knowledge. For the mind that knows this unequivocally knows also it dwells in eternity, and utilizes no perception at all. It therefore does not consider where it is, because the concept ”where” does not mean anything to it. It knows that it is everywhere, just as it has everything, and forever. The very real difference between perception and knowledge becomes quite apparent if you consider this: There is nothing partial about knowldege. Every aspect is whole,and therefore no aspect is separate. You are an aspect of knowledge everyaspect is whole, and therefore no apect is separate. You are an aspect ofknowledge, being in the Mind of God, Who knows you. All knowledge must beyours, for in you is all knowledge. Perception, at its loftiest, is nevercomplete. Even the perception of the Holy Spirit, as perfect as perception canbe, is without meaning in Heaven. Perception can reach everywhere under Hisguidnace, for the vision of Christ beholds everything in light. Yet noperception, however holy, was last forever. Perfect perception, then, has manyelements in common with knowledge, making transfer to it possible. Yet the laststep must be taken by God, because the last step is your redemption, whichseems to be in the future, was accomplished by God in your creation. Theseparation has not interrupted it. Creation cannot be interrupted. Theseparation is merely a faulty formulation of reality, with no effect at all.The miracle, without a function in Heaven, is here. Aspects of reality canstill be seen, and they will replace aspects of unreality. Aspects of realitycan be seen in everything and everywhere. Yet only God can gather themtogether, by crowning them as one with the final gift of eternity. Apart fromthe Father and the Son, the Holy Spirit has no function. He is not separatefrom either, being in the Mind of Both, and knowing the Mind is one. He is aThought of God, and God has given Him to you because He has not Thoughts Hedoes not share. His message speaks of timelessness in time, and that is whyChrist´s vision looks on everything with love. Yet even Christ´s vision is not Hisreality. The golden aspects of realtiy that springs to light under His lovinggaze are partial glimpses of the Heaven that lies beyond them. This is themiracle of creation; that is one forever. Every miracle you offer to the Son ofGod is but the true perception of one aspect of the whole. Though every aspectis the whole, you cannot know this until you see that every aspect is the same,perceivied in the light and therefore one. Everyone seen without the past thusberingss you nearer to the end of time by bringing healed and healing sightinto the darkness, and enabling the world to see. For light must come into thedarkned world to make Christ´s vision possible even here. Help Him to give Hisgift of light to all who think they wander in the darkness, and let Him gatherthem into His quiet sight that makes them one. They are all the same; allbeautiful and equal in their holiness. And He will offer them unto His Fatheras they were offered unto Him. There is one miracle, as there is one reality.Andevery miracle you do contains them all, as every aspect of reality you seeblends quitly into the one Reality of God. The only miracle that ever was isGod´s most holy Son, created in the one Reality that is his Father. Christ´svision is His gift to you. His Being is His Father´s gift to Him. Be youcontent with healing, for Christ´s gift you can bestow, and your Father´s giftyou cannot lose. Offer Christ´s gift to everyone and everywhere, for miracles,offered the Son of God though the Holy Spirit, attune you to realtiy. The HolySpirit knows your part in the redemtption, and who are seeking you and where tofind them. Knowledge is far beyond your individual concern. You who are part ofit and all of it need only realize that it is of the Father, not of you. Your rolein the redemption leads you to it by re-establishing its oneness in your mind.When you have seen your brother as yourself you will be released to knowledge,haveing learned to free yourself through Him Who knows of freedom. Unite withme under the holy banner of His teaching, and as we grow in strength the powerof God´s Son will move in us, and we will leave no one untouched and no oneleft alone. And suddenly time will be over, and we will all unite in theeternity of God the Father. The holy light you saw outside yourself, inevery miracle you offered to yourbrothers, will be returned to you. And knowing that the light is in you, yourdreations will be there with you, as you are in your Father. As miracles inthis world join you to your brothers, so do your creatons establish yourfatherhood in Heaven. You are the withness to the Fatherhood of God, and He hasgiven you the power to create the witnesses to your fatherhood in Heaven. Themiracle that God created is perfect, as are the miracles that you establishedin His Name. They need no healing, nor do you, when you accept them. Yet inthis world your perception is unwitnessed. God know it, bu you do not, and soyou do not share His witness to it. Nor do you witness unto Him, for reality iswitnessed to as one. God waits your witness to His Son and to Himself. Themiracles you do on earth are lifted up to Heaven and to Him. They witness towhat you do not know, and as they reach the gates of Heaven, God will openthem. For never would He leave His Own beloved Son outside them, and beyondHimself.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The Cloud of Guilt

Guilt remains the only thing that hides the Father, for guilt is the attack upon His Son. The guilty Always condemn, and having done so they will still condemn, linking the future to the past as is the ego´s law. Fidelity to this law lets no light in, for it demands fidelity to darkness and forbid awakening. The ego´s laws are strict, and breaches are severely punished. Therefore give no obedince to its laws, forthey are laws of punsiment. And those who follow them believe that they areguilty, and so they must condemn. Between the future and the past the laws of God must intervene, if you would free yourself. Atonement stands between them,like a lamp shining so brightly that the chain of darkness in which you boundyourself will disappear. Release from guilt is the ego´s whole undoing. Make noone fearful, for his guilt is yours, and by obeying the ego´s hars commandments you bring its condemnation on yourself, and you will not escape the punishmentit offers those who obey it. The ego rewards fkdelity to it with pain, forfaith in it is pain. And faith can be rewarded only in terms of the belief andwhere it is invested determines its reward. For faith is always given when ittreasured, and what is treasured is returned to you. The world can give youonly what you gave it, for being nothing but your own projection, it has nomeaning apart from what you found in it and placed your faith in. Be faithfulunto darkness and you not see, because your faith will be rewarded as you gaveit. You will accept your treasure, and if you place your faith in the past, thefuture will be like it. Whatever you hold dear you think is yours. The power ofyour valuing will make it so. Atonement brings a re-evaluation of everythingyou cherish, for it is the means by which the Holy Spirit can separate thefalse and the true, which you have accepted into your mind without distinction.Therefore you cannot value one without the other, and guilt has become as truefor you as innocence. You do notbeliegve the Son of God is guiltless because you see the past, and see him not.When you condemn a brother you are saying, ”I who was guilty choose to remainso”. You have denied his freedom, and by so doing you have denied the witnessunto yours. You could as easily have freed him from the past, and lifted fromhis mind the cloud of guilt that binds him to it. And in his freedom would havebeen your own. Lay not his guilt upon him, for his guilt lies in his secretthought that he has done this unto you. Would you, then, teach him he is rightin his delusion? The idea that the guiltless Son of God can attack himself and make himself gu♥lty isinsane. In any form, in anyone, believe this not. For sin and condemnation arethe same, and the belief in one is faith in the other, calling for punishmentinstead of love. Nothing can justify insanity, and to call for punishment uponyourself must be insane. See no one,then, as guilty, and you will affirm thetruth of guiltlessness unto yourself. In every condemnation that you offer theSon of God lies the conviction of your own guilt. If you would have the HolySpirit make you free of it, accept His offer of Atonement for all yourbrothers. For so you learn that it is true you. Remember always that it isimpossible to condemn the Son of God in part. Those whom you see as guiltybecome the witnesses to guilt in you, and you will see it there, for it isthere until it is undone. Guilt is always in your mind, which has condemneditself. Project it not, for while you do, it cannot be undone. With everyone whomyou release from guilt great is the joy in Heaven, where the witnesses to yourfatherhood rejoice. Guilt makes you blind, for while you see one spot of guiltwithin you, you will not see the light. Any by projedting it the world seemsdark, and shrouded in your guilt. You throw a dark weil over it, and cannot seeit because you cannot look within. You are afraid of what you would see there,but it is not there. The thing you fear is gone. If you would look within youwould see only the Atonement, shining in quit and in peace upon the alter toyour Father. Do not be afraid to look within. The ego tells you all is blackwith guilt within you, and bids you not to look. Instead, it bids you look uponyour brothers, and see guilt in them. Yet this you cannot do without remainingblind. For those who see their brothers in the dark, and guilty in the dark inwhich they shroud them, are too afraid to look upon the light within. Withinyou is not what you believe is there, and what you put your faith in. Within youis the holy sign of perfect faith your Father has in you. He does not value youas you do. He knows Himself, and knowsthe truth in you. He knows there is no difference, for He knows notdifferences. Can you see guilt where God knows there is perfect innocence? Youcan deny His knowledge, but you cannot change it. Look, then, upon the light Heplaced within you, and learn that what you feared was there he has beenreplaced with love.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Release from Guilt.

You are accustomed to the notion that the mind can see the source of pain where it is not. The doubtful service of such displacement is to hide the real source of guilt, and keep from your awareness the full perception that it is insane. Displacement always is maintained by the illusion that the source of guilt, form which attention is diverted, must be true; and must be fearful, or you would not have displaced the guilt onto what you believed to be less fearful. You are therefore willing to look upon all kinds of ”sources”, provided they are not the deeper source to which they bear no real relationship at all. Insane ideas have no realrelationships, for that is why they are insane. No real relationships can reston guilt, or even hold one spot of it to mar its purity. For all relationshipsthat guilt has touched are used but to avoid the person and the guilt. What strange relationships you have made for thisstrange purpose! And you forgot that real relationships are holy, and cannot be used by you at all. They areused only by the Holy Spirit, and it is that which makes them pure. If youpre-empt for your own ends what you should have given Him, He cannot use it foryour release. No one who would unite in any way with anyone for his individualsalvation will find it in that strange relationship. It is not shared, and soit is not real. In any union with a brother in which you seek to lay your guiltupon him, or share it with him or perceive his own, you will feel guilty. Norwill you find satisfaction and peace with him, because you union with him isnot real. You will see guilt in that relationship because you put it there. Itis inevitable that those who suffer guilt will attempt to displace it, becausethey do believe in it. Yet though they suffer, they will not look within andlet it go. They cannot know they love, and cannot understand what loving is.Their main concern is to perceive the source of guilt outside themselves,beyond their own control. When you maintain that you are guilty but the sourceof your guilt lies in the past, you are not looking inward. The past is not inyou. Your weird associations to it have no meaning in the present. Yet you letthem stand between you and your brothers, with whom you find no real relationshipsat all. Can you expect to use your brothers as a means to ”solve” that past,and still to see them as they really are? Salvation is not found by those whouse their brothers to resolve problems that are not there. You wanted notsalvation in the past. Would you impose your idle wishes on the present, andhope to find salvation now? Determine, then, to be not as you were. Use norelationship to hold you to the past, but with each one each day be born again.A minute, even less, will be enough to free you from the past, and give yourmind peace over to the Atonement. When everyone is welcome to you as you wouldhave yourself be welcome to your Father, you will see no guilt in you. For youwill have accepted the Atonement, which shone within you all the while youdremed of guilt, and would not look within and see it. As long as you believethat guilt is justified in any way, in anyone, whatever he may do, you will notlook within, where you would always find Atonement. The end of guilt will nevercome as long as you believe there is a reason for it. For you must learn thatguilt is always totally insane, and has no reason. The Holy Spirit seeks not todispel reality. If guilt were real, Atonement would not be. The purpose ofAtonement is to dispel illusions, not to establish them as real and thenforgive them. The Holy Spirit does not keep illusions in your mind to frightenyou, and show them to you fearfully to demostrate what He has saved you from.What He has saved you from is gone. Give no reality to guilt, and see no reasonfor it. The Holy Spirit does what God would have Him do, and has always doneso. He has seen separation, but knows of union. He teaches healing, but He alsoknows of creation. He would have you see and teach as He does, and through Him.Yet what He knows you do not know, though it is yours. Now it is given you toheal and teach, to make what will be now. As yet it is not now. The Son of Godbelieves that he is lost in guilt, alone in a dark world where pain is pressingeverywhere upon him from without. When he has looked within and seen theradiance there, he will remember how much his Father loves him. And it willseem incredible that he ever thought His Father loved him not, and looke uponhim as condemned. The moment that you realize guilt is insane, whollyunjustified and wholly without reason, you will not fear to look upon the Atonement and accept it wholly. You whohave been unmerciful to yourself do not remember your Father´s Love. Andlooking without mercy upon your brothers, you do not remember how much you loveHim. Yet it is forever true. In shining peace within you is the perfect purityin which you were created. Fear not to look upon the lovely truth in you. Lookthrough the cloud of guilt that dims your vision, and look past darkness to theholy place where you will see the light. The altar to your Father is as pure asHe Who raised it to Himself. Nothing can keep from yout what Christ woudl haveyou see. His will is like His Father´s, and He offers mercy to every child otGod, as He would have you do. Release from guilt as you would be released. Thereis no other way to look within and see the light of love, shining as steadillyand as surely as God Himself has always loved His Son. And as His Son loved Him. There is no fear in love, for love is guiltless.You who have always loved your Father can have no fear, for any reason, to look within and see yourholiness. You cannot be as you believed you were. Your guilt is without reasonbecause it is not in the Mind of God, where you are. And this is reason, whichthe Holy Spirit would restore to you. He would remove only illusions. All elseHe would have you see. And in Christ´s vision He would show you the perfectpurity that is forever within God´s Son. You cannot enter into realrelationships with any of God´s Sons unless you love them all and equally. Love is not special. If you single outpart of the Sonship for your love, you are imposing guilt on all yourrelationships and making the munreal. You can love only as God loves. Seek notto love unlike Him, for there is no love apart from His. Until you recognizethat this is true, you will have no idea what love is like. No one who condemnsa brother can see himself as guiltless andd in the peace of God. If he isguiltless and in peace and sees it not, he is delusional, and has not lookedupon himself. To him I say,

”Behold the Son of God, and lookupon his purity and be still. In quit look upon his holiness, and offer thanksunto his Father that no guilt has ever touched him”

No illuison that you have everheld against him has touched his innocence in any way. His shining purity,wholly untouched by guilt and whollyloving, is bright within you. Let us look upon him together and love him. Forin love of him is your guiltlessness. But look upon yourself, and gladness andappreciation for what you see will banish guilt forever. I thank you, Father,for the purity of Your most holy Son, whom You have created guiltless forever.Liky you, my faith and my belief are centered on what I treasure. Thedifference is that I love only what God loves with me, and because of this Itreasure you beyond the value that you set on yourself, even unto the worththat God has placed upon you. I love all that He created, and all my faith andmy belief I offer unto it. My faith in you is as strong as all the love I givemy Father. My trust in you is without limit, and without the fear that you willhear me not. I thank the Father for your loveliness, and for the many gifts that you will let meoffer to the Kingdom in honor of its wholeness that is of God. Praise be youwho make the Father one with His Own Son. Alone we are all lowly, but together we shine with brightness sointense that none of us alone can ever think of it. Before the glorius radianceof the Kingdom guilt melts away, and transformed into kindness will never morebe what it was. Every reaction you experience will be so purified that it isfitting as a hymn of praise unto your Father. See only praise of Him in what Hehas created, for He will never cease Hispraise of you. United in this praise we stand before the gates of Heaven wherewe will surely enter in our sinlessness. God loves you. Could I, then, lackfaith in you and love Him perfectly?

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The Peace of Heaven

Forgetfulness and sleep and even death be come the ego´s best advice for dealing with the perceived and harsh intrusion of guilt on peace. Yet no one sees himself in conflict and ravaged by a cruel war unless he believes that both opponents in the war are real.Believing this he must escape, for such a war would surely end his peace of mind, and so destroy him. Yet if he could but realize the war is between real and unreal powers, he could look upon himself and see his freedom. No one finds himself raveged and torn in endless battles if he himself percieves them as wholly without meaning. God would not have His Son embattled, and so His Son´s imageined ”enemy” is totally unreal. You are but trying to escape a bitter war from which you have escaped. The war is gone. For you have heard the hymn of freedom rising unto Heaven. Gladness and joy belong to God for your release,because you made it not. Yet as you made not freedom, so you made not a warthat could endanger freedom. Nothing destructive ever was or will be. The war,the guilt, the past are gone as one into the unreality from which they came.When we are all united in Heaven, you will value nothing that you value here.For nothing that you value here you value wholly, and so you do not value it atall. Value is where God placed it, and the value of what God esteems cannot be judged,for it has been established. It is wholly of value. It can merely beappreciated or not. To value it partially is not to know its value. Heaven isperfectly unambigous. Everything is clear and bright, and calls forth onerespons. There is no darkness and there is no contrast. There is no variasion.There is no interruption. There is a sense of peace so deep that no dream inthe world has ever brought even a dim imagining of what it is. Nothing in thisworld can give this peace, for nothing in this world is wholly shared. Perfectperception can merely show you what is capable of being wholly shared. It canalso show you the results of shareing. The Holy Spirit points quietly to thecontrast, knowing that you will finally let Him judge the difference for you,allowing Him to demostrate which must be true. He has perfect faith in yourfinal judgment, because He knows that He will make it for you. To doubt thiswould be to doubt that His mission will be fulfilled. How is this possible,when His mission is of God? You whose mind is darkned by doubt and guilt,remembber this: God gave the Holy Spirit to you, and gave Him the mission toremove all doubt and every trace of guilt that His dear Son has laid uponhimself. It is impossible that this mission fail. Nothing can prevent what Godwould have accomplished from accomplishment. Whatever your reactions to the Holy Spirit´s Voice may be, whatever voiceyou choose to listen to, whatever strange thoughts may occur to you, God´s Willis done. You will find the peace in which He established you, because He doesnot change His Mind. He is invariable as the peace in which you dwell, and ofwhich the Holy Spirit reminds you. You will not remember change and shift inHeave. You have need of contrast only here. Contrast and differences arenecessary teaching aids, for by them you learn what to avoid and what to seek.When you have learned this, you will find the answer that makes the need forany differences disappear. Truth comes of its own will unto its own. When youhave learned that you belong to truth, it will flow lightly over you without adifference of any kind. For you will need no contrast to help you realize thatthis is what you want, and only this. Fear not the Holy Spirit will fail inwhat your Father has given Him to do. The Will of God can fail in nothing. Havefaith in only this one thing, and it will be sufficient: God wills you be inHeaven, and nothing can keep you from it, or it from you. Your wildestmisperceptions, your weird imaginings, your blackest nightmares all meannothing. They will not prevail against the peace God wills for you. The HolySpirit will restore your sanity because insanity is not the Will of God. Ifthat suffices Him, it is enough for you. You will not keep what God would haveremoved, because it breaks communication with you with whom He wouldcommunicate. His Voice will be heard. The communication link that God Himselfplaced within you, joining your mind with His, cannot be broken. You maybelieve you want it broken, and this belief does interfere with the deep peacein which the sweet and constant communication God would share with you is known.Yet His channels of reaching out cannot be wholly closed and seoarated fromHim. Peace will be yours because His peace still flows to you from Him WhoseWill is peace. You have it now. The Holy Spirit will teach you how to use it,and by extending it, to learn that it is in you. God willed you Heaven, and will always will you nothing else. TheHoly Spirit knows only off His Will. There is no change that Heaven will not beyours, for God is sure, and what He wills is as sure as He is. You will learnsalvation because you will learn how to save. It wil not be possible to exemptyourself from what the Holy Spirit wants to teach you. Salvation is as sure asGod. His certainty suffices. Learn that even the darkest nightmare thatdisturbs the mind of God´s sleeping Son holds no power over him. He will learnthe lesson of awaking. God watches over him and light surrounds him. Can God´sSon lose himself in dreams, when God has placed within him the glad call towaken and be glad? He cannot separate himself from what is in him. His sleepwill not withstand the call to wake. The mission of redemption will befulfilled as surely as the creation will remain unchanged throughout eternity.You do not have to know the Heaven is yours to make it so. It is so. Yet toknow it, the Will of God must be accepted as your will. The Holy Spirit willundo for you everything you have learned that teaches that what is not truemust be reconciled with truth. This isthe reconciliation the ego would substitute for your reconciliation to sanityand to peace. The Holy Spirit has a very different kind of reconciliation inHis Mind for you, and one He will effect as surely as the ego will not effectwhat it attempts. Failure is of the ego, not of God. From Him you cannotwander, and there is no possibility that the plan the Holy Spirit offers toeveryone, for the salvation of everyone, will not be perfectly accomplished.You will be released, and you will not remember anything you made that was notcreated for you and by you in return. For how can you remember what was nevertrue, or not remember what has always been? It is this reconciliation withtruth, and onlly truth, in which the peace of Heaven lies.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

The Peace of Heaven

Forgetfulness and sleep and even death be come the ego´s best advice for dealing with the perceived and harsh intrusion of guilt on peace. Yet no one sees himself in conflict and ravaged by a cruel war unless he believes that both opponents in the war are real.Believing this he must escape, for such a war would surely end his peace of mind, and so destroy him. Yet if he could but realize the war is between real and unreal powers, he could look upon himself and see his freedom. No one finds himself raveged and torn in endless battles if he himself percieves them as wholly without meaning. God would not have His Son embattled, and so His Son´s imageined ”enemy” is totally unreal. You are but trying to escape a bitter war from which you have escaped. The war is gone. For you have heard the hymn of freedom rising unto Heaven. Gladness and joy belong to God for your release,because you made it not. Yet as you made not freedom, so you made not a warthat could endanger freedom. Nothing destructive ever was or will be. The war,the guilt, the past are gone as one into the unreality from which they came.When we are all united in Heaven, you will value nothing that you value here.For nothing that you value here you value wholly, and so you do not value it atall. Value is where God placed it, and the value of what God esteems cannot be judged,for it has been established. It is wholly of value. It can merely beappreciated or not. To value it partially is not to know its value. Heaven isperfectly unambigous. Everything is clear and bright, and calls forth onerespons. There is no darkness and there is no contrast. There is no variasion.There is no interruption. There is a sense of peace so deep that no dream inthe world has ever brought even a dim imagining of what it is. Nothing in thisworld can give this peace, for nothing in this world is wholly shared. Perfectperception can merely show you what is capable of being wholly shared. It canalso show you the results of shareing. The Holy Spirit points quietly to thecontrast, knowing that you will finally let Him judge the difference for you,allowing Him to demostrate which must be true. He has perfect faith in yourfinal judgment, because He knows that He will make it for you. To doubt thiswould be to doubt that His mission will be fulfilled. How is this possible,when His mission is of God? You whose mind is darkned by doubt and guilt,remembber this: God gave the Holy Spirit to you, and gave Him the mission toremove all doubt and every trace of guilt that His dear Son has laid uponhimself. It is impossible that this mission fail. Nothing can prevent what Godwould have accomplished from accomplishment. Whatever your reactions to the Holy Spirit´s Voice may be, whatever voiceyou choose to listen to, whatever strange thoughts may occur to you, God´s Willis done. You will find the peace in which He established you, because He doesnot change His Mind. He is invariable as the peace in which you dwell, and ofwhich the Holy Spirit reminds you.

Thankyou ia xxx

Just read the above & it has eased things for me...

Tonight is my 4th night of little sleep, so i was beginning to struggle again, trapped subtle energy build-up inside & physically in discomfort / distress. Also the last few hours have brought the usual headache back for me to endure the pain of again...

i became / felt really peaceful, things quietened & my distress was gone, now the subtle energy within me is flowing & freely moving & cleaning / clearing things up ... the pain in my head is also being subtle energetically worked on & it Feels relieving

Thankyou ~ ~
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Thankyou ia xxx

Just read the above & it has eased things for me...

Tonight is my 4th night of little sleep, so i was beginning to struggle again, trapped subtle energy build-up inside & physically in discomfort / distress. Also the last few hours have brought the usual headache back for me to endure the pain of again...

i became / felt really peaceful, things quietened & my distress was gone, now the subtle energy within me is flowing & freely moving & cleaning / clearing things up ... the pain in my head is also being subtle energetically worked on & it Feels relieving

Thankyou ~ ~
    I am happy to hear you got help from the ACIM, you did for a moment relax, and did find out how valuable it is to let go of stress.
    Keep up the good work, dear newfreedom

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

TEACHING FOR TRUTH

Yes, you are blessed indeed. Yet in this world you do not know it. But you have the means for learning it and seeing it quite clearly. The Holy Spirit uses logic as easily and as well asdoes the ego, except that His conclusions are not insane. They take a direction exactly opposite, pointing as clearly to Heaven as the ego points to darkness and to death. We have followed much of the ego´s logic, and have seen its logical conclusions. And having seen them, we have realized that they cannot be seen except in illusions, for there alone their seeming clearness seems to be clearly seen. Let us now turn away from them, and follow the simple logic by which the Holy Spirit teaches the simple conclusions that speak for truth, andonly truth.

The Conditions of Learning

If you are blessed and do not know it, you need to learn it must be so. The knowledge is not taught, but its conditions must be acquired for it is they that have been thrown away. You can learn to bless, and connot give what you have not. If, then, you offer blessing, it must have come first to yourself. And you must also have accepted it is yours, for how else could you give it away? That is why miracles offer you the testimony that you are blessed. If what you offer is complete forgivness you must have let guilt go,accepting the Atonement for yourself and learning you are guiltless. How couldyou learn what has been done for you, unknown to you, unless you do what youwould have to do if it had been done for you? Indirect proof of truth is neededin a world made of denial and without direction. You will perceive the need forthis if you realize tha to deny is the decision not to know. The logic of theworld must therefore lead to nothing, for its goal is nothing. If you decide tohave and give and be nothing except a dream, you must direct your thoughts untooblivion. And if you have and give and are everything except a dream, you mustdirect our thoughts unto oblivion. And if you have and give and are everything,and all this has been denied, your thought system is closed off and whollyseparated from the truth. This is an insane world, and do not underestimate theextent of its insanity. There is no area of your perception that it has nottouched, and your dream is sacred to you. That is why God placed the HolySpirit in you, where you placed the dream. Seeing is always outward. Were yourthoughts wholly of you, the thought system you made would be forever dark. Thethoughts the mind of God´s Son projects or extends have all the power that hegives to them. The thoughts he shares with God are beyond his belief, but those he made are his belief, but thosehe made are his beliefs. And it is there, and not the truth, that he has chosento defend and love. They will not be taken from him. But they can be given upby him, for the Source of their undoing is in him. There is nothing in theworld to teach him that the logic of the world is totally insane and leads tonothing. Yet in him who made this insane logic there is One Who knows it leadsto nothing, for He knows everything. Any direction that would lead you wherethe Holy Spirit leads you not, goes nowhere. Anything you deny that He knows tobe true you have denied yourself, and He must therefore teach you not to denyit. Undoing is indirect, as doing is. You were created only to create, neitherto see nor do. There are but indirect expressions of the will to live, whichhas been blocked by the capricious and undholy whim of death and murder thatyour Father does not share with you. You have set yourself the task of sharingwhat cannot be shared. And while you think it possible to learn to do this, youwill not believe all that is possible to learn to do. The Holy Spirit,therefore, must begin His teaching by showing you what you can never learn. Hismessage is not indirect, bu the must introduce the simple truth into a thoughtsystem which has become so twisted and so complex you cannot see that it meansnothing. He merely looks at its foundation and dismiss it. But you who cannotundo what you have made cannot see through it. It deceives you, because youchose to decieve yourself. Those whochoose to be deceived will merely attack direct approaches, because they seemto encroach upon deception and strike at it.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The Happy Learner

The Holy Spirit needs a happy learner, in whom His mission can be happily accomplished. You who are steadfastly devoted to misery must first recognize that you are miserable and not happy. The Holy Spirit cannot teach without this contrast, for you believe that misery is happiness. This has so confused you that you have undertaken to learn to do what you can never do,believing that unless you learn it you will not be happy. You do not realize that the foundation on which this most peculiar learning goal depends means absolutely nothing. Yet it may still make sense to you. Have faith in nothing and you will find the ”trasure” that you seek. Yet you will add another burden to your already burdened mind. You will believe that nothing is of value, and will value it. A little piece of glass, and a speck of dust, a body or a war are one to you. For if you value one thing made of nothing, you have believed that nothing can be presious, and that you can learn how to make the untrue true. The Holy Spirit, seeing where you are but knowing you are elsewhere,begins His lesson in simplicity with the fundamental teaching that truth istrue. This is the hardest lesson you will ever learn, and in the end the onlyone. Simplicity is very difficult for twisted minds. Consider all thedistortions you have made of nothing; all the strange forms and feelings andactions and reactions that you have woven out of it. Nothing is so alien to youas the simple truth, and nothing are you less inclined to listen to. Thecontrast between what is true and what is not is perfectly apparent, to thosewho would make palaces and royal robes of nothing, believing they are kingswith golden crowns because of them. All this the Holy Spirit sees, and teaches,simply, that all tis is not true. To those unhappy learners who would teach themselves nothing, and deludethemselves into believing that it is not nothing, the Holy Spirit says, withstedfast quitness:

”The truth is true. Nothing else matters, nothing else isreal, and everything beside it is not them. Let Me make the one distinction foryou that you cannot make, but need to learn. Your faith is nothing is decivingyou. Offer your faith to Me, and I will place it gently in the holy place whereit belongs. You will find no deception there, but only the simple truth. Andyou will love it because you will understand it.”

Like you, the Holy Spirit did not make truth. Like God, Heknows it to be true. He brings the light of truth into the darkness, and letsit shine on you. And as it shines your brothers see it, and realizing that thislight is not what you have made, they see in you more than you see. They willbe happy learners of the lesson this light brings to them, because it teachesthem release from nothing and from all the works of nothing. The heavy chainsthat seem to bind them to despair they do not see as nothing, until you bringthe light to them. And then they see the chains have disappeared, and so theymust have been nothing. And you will see it with them. Because you taught themgladness and release, they will become your teachers in release and gladness.When you teach anyone that truth is true, you learn it with him. And so youlearn that what seemed hardest was the easiest. Learn to be a happy learner.You will never learn how to make nothing everything. Yet see that this has beenyour goal, and recognize how foolish it has been. Be glad it is undone, forwhen you look at it in simple honesty, it is undone. I said before, ”Be notcontent with nothing,” for you have believed that nothing could content you. Itis not so. If you would be happy learner, you must give everything you havelearned to the Holy Spirit, to be unlearned for you. And then begin to learnjthe joyous lessons that come quickly on the firm foundation that truth is true.For what is builded there is true, and built on truth. The universe of learningwill open up before you in all its gracious simplicity. With truth before you,you will not look back. The happy learner meets the conditions of learninghere, as he meets the conditions of knowledge in the Kingdom. All this lies inthe Holy Spirit´s plan to free you from the past, and open up the way tofreedom for you. For truth is true. What else could ever be, or ever was? Thissimple lesson holds the key to the dark door that you believe is lockedforever. You made this door of nothing, and behind it is nothing. The key isonly the light that shines away the shapes and forms and fears of nothing.Accept this key to freedom from the hands of Christ Who gives it to you, thatyou may join Him in the holy task of bringing light. For, like your brothers,you do not realize the light has come and freed you from the sleep of darkness.Behold your brothers in their freedom, and learn of them how to be free ofdarkness. The light in you will waken them, and they will not leave you asleep.The vision of Christ is given the very instant that it is perceived. Whateverything is clear, it is all holy. The quitness of its simplicity is socompelling that you will realize it is impossible to deny the simple truth. Forthere is nothing else. God is everywhere, and His Son is in Him witheverything. Can he sing the dirge of sorrow when this is true?

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The Decision of Guiltlessness.

The happy learner cannot feel guilty about learning. This is so essential to learning that it should never be forgotten. The guiltless learner learns easily because his thoughts are free. Yet this entails there cognition that guilt is interference, not salvation, and serves no useful function at all. Perhaps you are accustomed to using guiltlessness merely to offset the pain of guilt, and do not look upon it as having value in itself.You believe that guilt and guiltlessness are both of value, each representingan escape from what the other does not offer you. You do not want either alone,for without both you do not see yourself as whole and therefore happy. Yet youare whole only in your guiltlessness , and only in your guiltlessness can yoube happy. There is no conflict here. To wish for guilt in any way, in any form,will lose appreaciation of the value of your guiltlessness, and push it fromyour sight. There is no compromise that you can make it guilt, and escape thepain that onlyt guiltlessness allays. Learning is living here, as creating isbeing in Heaven. Whatever the pain of guilt seems to attract you, remember thatif you yield to it, you are deciding against your happiness, and will not learnhow to be happy? Say therefore, to yourself, gently, but with to convictionborn of the Love if God and of His Son.,

”What I experience I will make manifest.
    If I am guiltless, I have nothing to fear.
    I choose to testify to my acceptance of the
    Atonement, not to its rejection.
    I would accept my guiltlessness by making it
    Manifest and sharing it.
    Let me bring peace to God´s Son from his Father.”

Each day, each hour and minute, even every second, you aredeciding, between the crusifixion and the resurrection; between the ego and theHoly Spirit. The ego is the choice for guilt; the Holy Spirit the choice forguiltlessness. The power of decision is all that is yours. What you can decidebetween is fixed, because there are no alternatives except truth and illusion.And there is no overlap between them, because they are opposites which cannotbe reconciled and cannot both be true. You are guilty or guiltless, bound orfree, unhappy or happy.The miracle teaches you that you have chosenguiltlessness, freedom and joy. It is not a cause, but an effect. It is thenatural result of choosing right, attesting to your happiness that comes fromchoosing to be free of guilt. Everyone you offer healing to returns it.Everyone you attack keeps it and cherishes it by holding it against you.Whether he does this or does it not will make no difference; you will think hedoes. It is impossible to offer what you do not want without this penalty. Thecost of giving is receiving. Either it is a penalty from which you suffer, orthe happy pruchase of a treasure to hold dear. No penalty is ever asked asGod´s Son except by himself and of himself. Every change given him to heal isanother opportunity to replace darkness with light and fear with love. If herefuses it he binds himself to darkness, because hed id not choose to free hisbrother and enter light with him. By giving power to nothing, he throws awaythe joyous opportunity to learn that nothing has no power over the Son of Godis the happy lesson the Holy Spirit teaches, and would have you teach with Him.It is His joy to teach it, as it will be yours. The way to teach this simplelesson is merely this: Guiltlessness is invulnerabiulity. Therefore, make yourinvulnerablility manifest to everyone. Teach him that, whatever he may try todo to you, your perfect freedom from the belief that you can be harmed showshim that he is guiltless. He can do nothing that can hurt you, and by refusingto allow him to think he can, you teach him that the Atonement, which you haveaccepted for yourself, is also his. There is nothing to forgive. No one canhurt the Son of God. His guilt is wholly without cause, and being withoutcause, cannot exist. God is the Only Cause, and guilt is not of Him. Teach noone he hast hurt you, for if you do, you teach yourself that what is notof God has power over you. The casulesscannot be. Do not attest to it, and donot foster belief in it in any mind. Remember always that mind is one, andcause is one. You will learn communication with this oneness only when youlearn to deny the causless, and accept the Cause of Gos as yours. The powerthat God has given to His Son is his, and nothing else can His Son see orchoose to look upon without imposing on himself the penalty of guilt, in placeof all the happy teaching the Holy Spirit would gladly offer him. Whenever youchoose to make decisions for yourself you are thinking destructively, and thedecision will be wrong. It will hurt you because of the concept of decision that led to it. Itis not true that you can make decisions by yourself or for yourself alone. Nothought of God´s Son can be separate or isolated in its effects. Every decisionis made for the whole Sonship, direction in and out, and inflencing aconstellation larger than anything your ever dreamed of. Those woho accept theAtonement are invulnerable. But those who believe they are guilty will respondto guilt, because they think it is salvation, and will not refuse to see it andside with it. And they will fail to understand the simple fact that what they do not want must hurt them.All this arises because they do not believe that what they want is good. Yetwill was given them because it is holy, and bring to them all that they need,coming as naturally as peace that knows no limits. There is nothing their willfails to provide that offers them anything of value. Yet because they do notunderstand their will, the Holy Spirit quietly understands it for them, andgives them wht they want without effort, strain, or the impossible burden ordeciding what they want and need alone. It will never happen that you must makedecisions for yourself. You are not bereft of help, and Help that knows the answer.Would you be content with little, which is all that you alone can offeryourself, when He Who gives you everything will simply offer it to you? He willnever ask what you have done to make you worthy of the gift of God. Ask it nottherefore of yourself, Instead, accept His answer, for He knows that you areworthy of everything God wills for you. Do not try to escape the gift of God Heso freely andd so gladly offers you. He offers you but what God gave Him for you. You need not decidewhether or not you are deserving of it. God knows you are. Would you deny the truth of God´s decision,and place your pitful appraisal of yourself in place of His calm and unsweringvalue of His Son? Nothing can shake God´s conviction of the prefect purity ofeverything that He created, for it is wholly pure. Do not decide against it,for being of Him it must be true. Peace abides in every mind that quietlyaccepts the plan God set for its Atonement, relinquishing its own. You know not of salvation, for you do notunderstand it. Make no decisions about what it is or where it lies, but ask theHoly Spirit everything, and leave all decisions to His gentle counsel.The OneWho knows the plan of God that God would have ou follow can teach you what itis. Only His wisdom is capable of guiding you to follow it. Every decision youundertake alone but signifies that you would define what salvation is, and whatyou would be saved from. The Holy Spirit knows that all salvation is escapefrom guilt. You have no other ”enemy,” and against this strange distortion ofthe purity of the Son of God the Holy Spirit is your only Friend. He is thestrong protector of the innocence that sets you free. And it is His decision toundo everything that would obscure your innocence from your unclouded mind. LetHim, therefore, be the only Guide thatyou would follow to salvation. He knows the way, and leads you gladly on it.With Him you will not fail to learn that what God wills for you is your will.Without His guidance you will think you know alone, and will decide againstyour peace as surely as you decided that salvation lay in you alone. Salvationis of Him to Whom God gave it for you. He has forgotten it. Forget Him not andHe will make every decision for you, for your salvatiojn and the peace of Godin you. Seek not to appraise the worth of God´s Son whom he created holy, forto do so is to evaluate his Father and judge against Him. And you will feelguilty for this imagined crime, which no one in this world or Heaven couldpossibly commit. The Holy Spirit teaches only that the ”sin” ofself-replacement on the throne of God is not a source of guilt. What cannothappen can have no effect to fear. Be guiet in your faith in Him Who loves you,and would lead you out of insanity. Madness may be your choice, but not yourreality. Never forget the Love of God, Who has remembered you. For it is quiteimpossible that He could ever let His Son drop from the loving Mind wherein hewas created, and where his abode was fixed in perfect peace forever. Say to theHoly Spirit only, ”Decide for me,” and it is done. For His decisions arereflections of what God knows about you, and in this light, error of any kindbecomes impossible. Why would you struggle so frantically to anticipate all oucannot know, when all knowledge lies behind every decision the Holy Spiritmakes for you? Learn of His wisdom and His love, and teach His answer toeveryone who struggles in the dark. For you decide for them and for yourself.How gracious it is to decide all things through Him Whose equal Love is givenequally to all alike! He leaves you no one outside you. And so He gives youwhat is yours, because your Father would have you share it with Him. Ineverything be led by Him, and do not reconsider. Trust HIm to answer quickly,surely, and with Love for everyone who will be touched in any way by thedecision. And everyone will be. Would you take unto yourself the soleresponsibility for deciding what can bring only good to everyone? Would youknow this? You taught yourself the mmost unnatural habit of not comminicatingwith your Creator. Yet you remain in close communication with Him, and witheverything that is within Him, as it is within yoursel. Unlearn isolationthrough His loving guidance, and learn of all the happy communication that youhave thrown away but could not lose. Whenever you are in doubt what you shoulddo, think of His Presence in you, and tell yourself this, and only this:

”He leadeth me and knows the way, which I know not.
    Yet He will never keep from me what He would have me learn.
    And so I trust Him to communicate to me all that He knows for me.”

Then let Him teach you quietly how to perceive yourguiltlessness, which is already there.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast