Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: IA´s Journal

Re: IA´s Journal

You cannot behave appropriately unless you perceive correctly.
    Since you and your neighbor are equal members of one family, as you perceive both so you will do to both.
    You should look out from the perception of your own holiness to the holiness of others.
    Miracle arise from a mind that is ready for them.
    By being United this mind goes out to everyone, even without the awarness of the miracle worker himself.
    The impersonal nature of miracles is because the Atonement itself is one, uniting all Creations with its Creator.
    As an expression of what you truly are, the miracle places the mind in a state of grace.
    The mind then naturally welcomes the Host within and the stranger without.
    When you bring in a stranger, he becomes your brother.
    That the miracle may have effect on your Brothers that you may not recognize is not your concern.
    The miracle will Always bless you.
    Miracles you are not asked to perform have not lost their value. They are still expressions of your own state of grace, but the action aspect of the miracle should be controlled by me (Jesus or Buddha or holy ghost) because of my complete awareness of the whole plan.
    The impersonal nature of miracle-mindedness ensures your grace, but only I (every I in this book is about Jesus or the field because I do Believe we need a mediator Before we can reach the field).. am in position to know where they can be bestowed.
    Miracles are selective only in the sence that they are directed towards those who can use them for themselves.
    Since this makes it inevitable that they will extend them to others, a stong chain of Atonement is welded.
    However, this selectivity takes no account of the magnitude of the miracle itself, because the consept of size exists on a plan that is itself unreal. Since the miracle aims at restoring the awareness of reality, it would not be useful if it where bound by laws that govern the error it aims to correct.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

The mind that serves spirit is invulnerable.
    Darkness is lack of light and sin is lack of love. It has no unique properties of its own.
    It is an example of the "scarcity" belief, from which only error can proceed. Truth is always abundant.
    Those who perceive and acknowledge that they have everything have no needs of any kind.
    The purpose of the Atonament is to restore everything to you; or rather, to restore it to your awareness.
    You where given everything when you where created, just as everyone was.
    The emptiness engendered by fear must be replaced by forgivness.
    That is what the Bible means by "There is not death", and why I could demostrate that death does not exist.
    I came to fulfill the law by reinterpreting it. The law itself, if properly understood, offers only protection.
    It is those who have not yet changed their minds who brought the "hell-fire" concept into it.
    I assure you that I will witness for anyone who lets me, and to whatever extent he permits it.
    Your witnessing demostrates your belief, and thus strengthens it.
    Those who witness for me are expressing, through their miracles, that they have abondoned the belief in deprivation in favor of the abudance they have learned belongs to them.
    The miracle is much like the body in that both are learning aids for facilitating a state in which they become unnecessary.
    When sprit´s original state of direct communication is reached, neither the body nor the miracle seves any purpose.
    While you believe you are in a body, however, you can choose between loveless and miraculous channels of expression.
    You can wait, delay, paralyze yourself, or reduce your creativity almost to nothing.
    But you cannot abolish it.
    You can destroy your medium of communication, but not your potential.
    You did not create yourself.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

You who want peace can find it only by compleate forgivness.
    No learning is acquired by anyone unless he wants to learn it and believes in some way that he needs it.
    While lack does not exist in the creation of God, it is very apparant in what you have made.
    It is, in fact, the essential difference between them.
    Lack implies that you would be better off in a state somehow different from the one you are in.
    Until the "separation", which is the meaning of the "fall", nothing was lacking.
    There was no needs at all.
    Needs arise only when you deprive yourself.
    You act according to the particular order of needs you establish.
    This, in turn, depends on your perception of what you are.
    A sense of separation from God is the only lack you really need correct.
    This sense of separation would never have arisen if you had not distorted your persception of truth, and have thus perceived yourself as lacking
    This idea of order of needs arose because, having made this fundamental error, you have already fragmented yourself into levels with different needs.
    As you intergrate you become one, and your needs become one accordingly.
    Unified needs lead to unified action, because this produces a lack of conflict.
    The idea of orders of need, which follows from the original error that one can be separated from God, requires correction at its own level before the error of perceiving level at all can be corrected.
    You cannot behave effectivly while you function on different levels.
    However, while you do, correction must be introduced vertically from the bottom up.
    This is because you think you live in space, where concepts such as "up" and "down" are meningful.
    Ultimately, space is meaningless as time.
    Both are merelly beliefs.
    The real purpose if this world is to use it to correct your unbeliefs.
    You can never control the effects of fear yourself, because you made fear, and you believe in what you made.
    In attitude, then, though not in content, you resemble your Creator, Who has perfect faith in His creations because He created them.
    Belief produces the acceptance of existence.
    That is why you can believe what no one els thinks is true. It is true for you because it was made by you.
    All aspect of fear are untrue because they do not exist at the creative level, and therefore fo not exist at all.
    To whatever estent you are willing to submit your beliefs to this test, to that extent are your perceptions corrected.
    In sorting out the false from the true, the miracle proceeds along these lines:

Perfect love casts out fear.
    If fear exists,
    Then there is not perfect love.

But,

Only perfect love exists,
    If ther is fear,
    It produces a state that does not exist.

Believe this and you will be free. Only God can establish this solution, and this faith is His gift.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I was doing the lesson 8 and it was to be done with closed eyes...I do not write the whole text but a part of it here so you will maybe understand when I then in the end tell you how my exercise went...the text say....

"The purpose of the exercises for today is to begin to train your mind to recognize when it is not really thinking at all.
    While thoughtless ideas preoccupy your mind, the truth is blocked.
    Recognizing that your mind has been merely blank, rather than believing that it is filled with real ideas, is the first step to opening the way to vision.
    The exercises for today should be done with eyes closed".

Without knowing I have bean doing this exercise for very many years without knowing or being aware of what it´s purpose has bean...I have called it ...sitting in silence and watching...and yes the field I have watched has bean blank...and if a vision has arised it has bean eigder a symbol or if I try to locate something...Now this exercise did bring a new allertness in me...and I did noticee to my right the allert part in me being really allert...like this part I could see like a goal keeper looking out into the blank field and waiting something to arise..so it will not miss it...I burst into laugh because it was so hilarious...I have to assume that this allert part is me too...but yet to understand what part...if it is something duality or if it is the onesess part of me...interesting.

More from the book:

Your distorted perceptions produce a dense cover over miracle impulses, making it hard for them to reach your own awareness.
    The confusion of miracle impulses with physical impulses is a major perceptual distortion.
    Physical impulses are misdirected miracle impulses.
    All real pleasure comes from doing God´s Will.
    This is because not doing it is a denial of Self.
    Denial of Self results in illusions, while correction of the error brings release from it.
    Do not deceive yourself into believing that you can relate in peace to God or to your brothers with anything external.
    Child of God, you were created to create the good, the beautiful and the holy.
    Do not forget this. The Love of God, for a little while, must still be expressed through one body to another, because vision is still so dim.
    You can use your body best to help you enlarge your perception so you can achieve real vision, of which the physical eye is incapable. Learning to do this is the body´s only true usefulness.
    Fantasy is a distorted form of vision. Fantasies of any kind are distortions, because they always involve twisting perception into unreality.
    Actions that stem from distortions are literally the reactions of those who know not what they do.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

This is a course in mind training. All learning involves attention and study at some level.
    Some of the later parts of the course rest too heavily on these earlier sections not to require their careful study.
    You will also need them for preparation.
    Without this, you may become much too fearful of what is to come to make constructive use of it.
    However, as you study these earlier sections, you will begin to see some of the implications that will be amplified later on.
    A solid foundation is necessary because of the confusion between fear and awe to which I have already referred, and which is often made. I have said that awe is inappropriate in connection with the Son of God, because you should not experience awe in the presence of your equals.
    However, it was also emphasized that awe is proper in the presence of your Creator.
    I have bean careful to clarifye my role in the Atonament without either over or understanding it.
    I am also trying to do the same with yours. I have stressed that awe is not an appropriate reaction to me becase of our inherent equality. Some of the later steps in this course, however, involve a more direct approach to God Himself. It would be unwise to start on these steps without careful preparation, or awe will be confused with fear, and the experience will be more traumatic than beatific. Healing is of God in the end.
    The means are being carefully explained to you.
    Revelation may occasionally reveal the end to you, but to reach it the means are needed.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

You have not only bean fully created, but have also bean created perfect.
    There is no emptiness in you.
    Because of your likeness to your Creator you are creative.
    No child of God can lose this ability because it is inherent in what he is, but he can use it inappropriately by projecting.
    The inappropriate use of extention, or projection, occurs when you believe that some emptiness or lack exists in you, and that you can fill it with your own ideas instead of truth.
    This process involves the following steps.

*First, you believe that what God created can be changed by your own mind.
    *Second, you believe that what is perfect can be rendered imperfect or lacking.
    *Third, you believe that you can distort the creations of God, including yourself.
    *Fourth, you believe that you can create yourself, and that the direction of your own creation is up to you.

These related distortions represent a picture of what actually occured in the separation of the "detour into fear".
    None of this existed before the separation, nor does it actually exist now.
    It´s real sourse is internal
    This world has not yet experienced any comprehensive reawakening or rebirth.
    Such a rebirth is impossible as long as you continue to project or miscreate.
    It still remains within you, however, to extend as God extended His Spirit to you.
    In reality this is your only choice, because your free will was given you for your joy in creating the perfect.
    All fear is ultimately reducible to the basic mispercetioin that you have the abillity to usurp the power of God.
    Of course, you neither can nor have bean able to do this.
    Here is the real basis for your escape from fear.
    The escape is brought about by your acceptance of the Atonament, which enables you to realize that your errors never really occured.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

You can defend truth as well as error.
    The means are easier to understand after the value of the goal is firmly established.
    It is a question of what it is for .
    Everyone defends his treasure, and will so do automatically.
    The real question are, what do you treasure? and how much do you treasure it?
    Once you have learned to consider these questions and bring them into all your actions, you will have little difficulty in clarifyint the means. The means are available whenevery you ask.
    You can, however, save time if you do not protract this step unduly,
    The correct focus will shorten it immeaurably.
    The Atonament is the only defense that cannot be used destructively because it is not a device you made.
    The Atonament principle was in effect long before the Atonament began.
    The principle was love and the Atonament was an act of love.
    Acts were not necessary before the separation, because belief in space and time did not exists.
    It was only after the separation that the Atonament and the conditions necessary for its fullfillment were planned.
    Then a defense so splendid was needed that it could not be misused, although it could be refused.
    Refusal could not, however, turn it into a weapon of attack, which is the inherent characteristic of other defenses.
    The Atonoment thus becomes the only defense that is not a two-edged sword.It can only heal.
    The Atonament was built into the space-time belief to set a limit on the need for the belief itself, and ultimately to make,
    learning complete.
    The Atonament is the final lesson.
    Learning itself, like the classroom in which it occurs, is temporary. The ability to learn has no value when change is no longer nessessary.
    The eternally creative have nothing to learn.
    You can learn to improve your perceptions, and can become a better and better learner.
    This will bring you into closer and closer acccord with the Sonship; but the Sonship itself is a perfect Creation and perfection is not a matter of degree. Only while there is a belief in differences is learning meaningful.
    Evolution is a process in which you seem to proceed from one degree to the next.
    You correct your previous missteps by stepping forward.
    This process is actually incomprehensible in temporal terms, because you return as you go forward.
    The Atonament is the device by which you can free yourself from the past as you go ahead.
    It undoes your past errors, thus making it unnecessary for you to keep retracing your steps without advancing to your return.
    In this sense the Atonament saves time, but like the miracle it serves, does not abolish it-
    As long as there is need for Atonament, there is need for time. But the Atonament as a completed plan has a unique relationship to time. Until the Atonament is complete its various phases will proceed in time, but the whole Atonament stands at time´s end.
    At that point the bridge of return has been built.
    The Atonament is a total commitment.
    You may still think this is associated with loss, a mistake all the separated Sons of God make in one way or another.
    It is hard to believe a defense that cannot attack is the best defense.
    This is what is meant by "the meek shall inherit the earth".
    They will literally take it over because of their strength.
    A two-way defense is inherently weak precisely because it has two edges, and can be turned against you very unexpectedly.
    This possibility cannot be controlled exept by miracles.
    The miracle turns the defense of Atonament to your real protection, and as you become more and more secure you assume your natural talent of protecting others, knowing yourself as both a borther and a Son.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The Atonament can be accepted within you only by the releasing of the inner light.
    Since the separation, defenses have been used almost entirely to defend against the Atonament, and thus maintain the separation.
    This is generally seen as a need to protect the body.
    The many body fantasies in which minds engage arise from the distorted belief that the body can be used as a means for attaining "atonament".
    Perceiving the body as a temple is only the first step in correcting this distortion, because it alters only part of it.
    It does recognize that Atonament in physical terms is impossible.
    The next step, however, is to realize that a temple is not a structure at all.
    Its true holiness lies at the inner altar around which the structure is built.
    The emphasis on beautiful structures is a sigh of the fear of Atonament, and an unwillingness to reach the alter itself.
    The real beauty of the temple cannot be seen with the physical eye.
    Spiritual sigh, on the other hand, cannot see the structure at all because it is perfect vision.
    It can, however, see the altar with perfect clarity.
    For perfect effectivness the Atonament belongs at the center of the inner altar, when it undoes the separation and restores the wholeness of the mind. Before the separation the mind was invulnerable to fear because fear did not exist.
    Both The separation and the fear are miscrations that must be undone for the resoration of the temple, and for the opening of the altar to receive the Atonament.
    This heals the separation by placing within you the one effective defence againist all separation thoughts and making you perfectly invulnerable.
    The acceptancee of the Atonament by everyone is only a matter of time.
    This may appear to contradict free will because of the inevitablility of the final decisision, but this is not so.
    You can temporize and you are capable of enormous procrastination, but you cannot depart entirely from you Creator, Who set the limits of your ability to miscreate.
    An imprisoned will engenders a situation which, in the extreme, becomes altogether intolerable.
    Tolerance for pain may be high, but it is not without limit.
    Eventually everyone begins to recognize, however dimly, that there must be a better way.
    As this recognition becomes more firmly established, it becomes a turning-point.
    This ultimately reawakens spiritual vision, simultaneously weakiening the investment in physical sight.
    The alternating investment in the two levels of perfection is usually experienced as conflict, which can become very acute.
    But the outcome is as certain as God.
    Spiritual vision literally cannot see error, and merely looks for Atonament.
    All solutions the physical eye seeks dissolve.
    Spiritual vision looks within and recognizes immediately that the altar has been defiled and needs to be repaired and protected.
    Perfectly aware of the right defense it passes over all others, looking past error to truth.
    This re-establishes the power of the mind and makes it increasingly unable to tolerate delay, realizing that it only adds unnecessary pain.
    As a result, the mind becomes increasingly sensitive to what it wwould once have regarded as very minor intursions of discomfort
    The children of God are entitled to the perfect comfort that comes from perfect trust.
    Until they achive this, they wast ehemselves and theri true creative powers on useless attemts to make themselves more comfortble by inappropriate means.
    But the real mean are already provided, and do not involve any effort at all on their part.
    The Atonament is the only gift that is worthy of being offered at the alter of God, because of the value of the altar itself.
    It was created perfect and is entirely worthy of receiving perfection.
    God and his creation are completely dependent on each other.
    He depends on them because He created them perfect.
    He gave them His peace so they could not be shaken and could not be deceived.
    Whenever you are afraid you are deceived, and your mind cannot serve the Holy Spirit.
    This starves you by denying you your daily bread.
    God is lonely without His Sons, and tey are lonely without Him.
    They must learn to look upon the world as a means of healing the separation.
    The Atonament is the guarantee that they will ultimately succeed.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Our emphasis is now on healing.
    The Miracle is the means, the Atonament is the principle, and healing is the result.
    To speak of "a miracle of healing" is to combine two orders of reality inappropriately.
    Healing is not a miracle.
    The Atonament, or the final miracle, is a remedy and any type of healing is a result.
    The kind of error to which Atonament is applied is irrelevant.
    All healing is essentially the release from fear.
    To undertake this you cannot be fearful yourself.
    You do not understand healing because of your own fear.
    A major step in the Atonament plan is to undo error at all levels.
    Sickness or "not-right-mindedness" is the result of level confusion, because it always entails the belief that what is amiss on one level can adversely affect another.
    We have feferred to miracles as the means of correcting level confusion, for all mistakes must be corrected at the level on which they occur.
    Only the mind is capable of error.
    The body can act wrongly only when it is responding to misthought.
    The body cannot create, and the belierf that it can, a fundamental error, produses all physical symptoms.
    Physical illness represents a belief in magic.
    The whole distortion that made magic rest on the belief that there is a creative ability in matter which the mind cannot control.
    The error can take two forms; it can be believed that the mind can miscreate in the body, or that the body can miscreate in the mind.
    When it is understood that the mind, the only level of creation, and the body is a learning device of the mind.
    Learning devices are not lessons in themselves.
    Their purpouse is merely to facilitate learning.
    The worst a faulty use of a learning device can do is to fail to facilitate learning.
    It has no power in itself to introduce actual learning errors.
    The body, if properly understood, shares the invulnerability of the Atonament to two-edged application.
    This is not because the body is a miracle, but because it is not inherently open to misinterpretation.
    The body is merely part of your experience in the physical world,.
    Its abillity can be and frequently are overvaluated.
    However, it is allmost impossible to deny its existence unworthy form of denial.
    The term "unworthy" here implies only that it is not necessary to protect the mind by denying the unmindful.
    If one denies the undortunate aspect of the mind´s power, one is also denying the power itself.
    All material means that you accept as remedies for bodily ills are restatement of magic principles.
    This is the first step in believing that the body makes its own illness.
    It is a second misstep to heal it through non-creative agents.
    It does not follow, however, that the use of such agents for cerrective purposes is evil.
    Sometimes the illness has a sufficiently strong hold over the mind to render a person temporarily inaccessible to the Atonament.
    In this case it may be wise to utilize a compromise approach to mind and body, in which from outside is temporarily give healing belief.
    This is because the last thing that can help the non-right-minded, or the sick, is an increasing in fear.
    They are already in a fear-weakened state.
    If they are prematurely exposed to a miracle, they can be precipitated into panic.
    This is likely to occur when upside-down perception has induced the belief that miracles are frightening.
    The value of the Atonament does not lie in the manner in which it is expressed.
    In fact, if it is used truly, it will inevitably be expressed in whatever way is most helpful to the receiver.
    This means that a miracle, to attain its full efficacy, must be expressed in a language that the recipient can understand without fear.
    This does not necessarily mean that this is the highest lever of communication of which he is capable.
    It does mean, however, that it is the highest level of communication of which he is capable now.
    The whole aim of the miracle is to raise the level of communication, not to lower it by increasing fear.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Before miracle workers are ready to undertake their function in this world, it is essential that they understand the fear of release.
    Otherwise they may unwittingly foster the belief that release is imprisonment, a belief that is already very prevalent.
    This mispersecption arises in turn from the belief that harm can be limited to the body.
    That is because of the underlying fear that the mind can hurt itself.
    Non of there errors is meaningful, because the miscreations of the mind do not really exist.
    This recognition is a far better protective device than any form of level confusion, because it introduces correction at the leve of the error.
    It is essential to remember that only the mind can create, and that correction belongs at the thought level.
    To amplify an earlier statement, spirit is already perfect and therefore does not require correction.
    The body does not exist execpt as a learning device for the mind.
    This learning device is not subject to errors of its own, because it cannot create.
    It is obvious, then, that inducing the mind to give up its miscreations is to only application of creative ability that is truly meaningful.
    Magic is the mindless of the miscreative use of mind.
    Physical medications are forms of "spells" but if you are afraid to use the mind to heal, you should not attemt to do so.
    The very fact that you are afraid makes your mind vulnerable to miscreation.
    You are therefore likely to misunderstand any healing that might occur, and because egocentricity and fear usually occur together, you may be unable to accept the real Source of the healing.
    Under these conditions, because you cannot misperceive them as your own crations. As long as your sense of vulnerability persists, you should not attempt to perform miracles.
    I have already said that miracles are expressions of miracle mindedness, and miracle-mindedness means right-mindedness.
    The right-mindedness neither exalt nor depreciate the mind of the miracle worker or the miracle receiver.
    However, as a correction, the miracle need not await the right-mindedness of the receiver.
    In fact, its purpose is to restore him to his right mind, however briefly, or he will be unable to re.establish right-mindedness in someone els.
    The healer who relies on his own readiness is endangering his understanding.
    You are perfectly safe as long as you are completely unconcerned about rediness, but maintain a consistens trust in mine.
    If your miracle working inclinations are not functioning properly, it is always because fear has intruded on your right-mindedness and has turned it upside down.
    All forms of not-right-mindedness are the result of refusal to accept the Atonement for yourself.
    If you do accept it, you are in a position to recognize that those who need healing are simply those who have not realized that right-mindedness is healing.
    The sole responsibility of the miracle worker is to accept the Atonement for himself.
    This means you recognize that mind is the only crative level, and that its errors are healed by the Atonement.
    Once you accept this, your mind can only heal.
    Be denying your mind any destructive potential and reinstating its purely constructive powers, you place yourself in a position to undo the level confusion of others-
    The message you then give to them is the truth that their minds are similarly constructive, and their miscreations cannot hurt them.
    By affirming this you release the mind from overvaluating its own learning device, and restore the mind to its true position as the learner.
    It should be emphasized again that the body does not learn any more than it creates.
    As a lerarning device it merely follows the learner, but if it is falsely endowed with self-initiative, it becomes a serious obsgtruction to the very learning it should facilitate.
    Only the mind is capable of illumination.
    Spirit is already illuminated and the body in itself is too dense.
    The mind, however, can bring its illumination to the body by recognizing that it is not the learner, and is therefore unamenable to learning.
    The body is, however, easily brought into alignment with a mind that has learned to look beyond it toward the light.
    Corrective learning always begins with the awakening of spirit, and the turning away from the belief in physical sight.
    This often entails fear, becasuse you are afraid of what your spiritual sight will show you.
    I said before that the Holy Spirit cannot see error, and iss capable only of looking beyond it to the defense of Atonement.
    There is no doubt that this may produce discomfort, yet the discomfort is permitted to look upon the defilemnt of the altar, He also looks immediately toward the Atonement.
    Nothing He perceives can induce fear.
    Everything that results from spiritual awareness is merely channelized towards correction.
    Discomfort is aroused only to bring the need for correction into awareness.
    The fear of healing arises in the end from an unwillingness to accept unequvocally that healing is necessary.
    What the physical eye sees is not corrective, nor can error be corrected by any device that can be seen physically.
    As long as you believe in what your physical sight tells you, your attemts at correction will be misdirected.
    The real vision is obscured, because you cannot endure to see your own defiled altar.
    But since the altar has been defiled, your state becomes doubly dangerous unless it is perceived.
    Healing is an ability that developed after the separation, before which it was unnecessary.
    Like all aspects of the belief in space and time, it is temporary.
    However, as long as time persists, healing is needed as a means of protection.
    This is because healing rests on charity, and charity is a way of perceiving the perfection of another even if you cannot perceive it in yourself.
    Most of the loftier concepts of which you are capable now are time-dependent.
    Charity is really a weaker reflection of a much more powerful love-encompassment that is far beyond any form of charity you can conceive of as yet.
    Charity is essential to right-mindedness in the limited sense in which it can now be attained.
    Charity is a way of looking at another as if he had already gone far beyond his actual accomplishments in time.
    Since his own thinking is faulty he cannot see the Atonement for himself, or he would have no need of charity.
    The charity that is accorded him is both an acknowledgment that he needs help, and a recognition that he will accept it.
    Both of there perceptions clearly imply their dependence on time, making it apparent that charity still lies within the limitations of this world.
    I said before that only revelation transcends time.
    The miracle, as an expression of charity, can only shorten it.
    I must be understood, however, that whenever you offer a miracle to another, you are shortening the suffering of both of you.
    This corrects retroactively as well as progressively.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast