Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: IA´s Journal

Re: IA´s Journal

LESSON 75

”The light has come.”

The light has come. You arehealed and you can heal. The light has come. You are saved and you can save. Youare at peace, and you bring peace with you wherever you go. Darkness andturmoil and death have disappeared. The light has come. Today we celebrate thehappy ending to your long dream of disaster. There are no dark dreams now. The lighthas come. Today the time of light begins for you and everyone. It is a new era,in which a new world is born. The old one has left no trace upon it in itspassing. Today we see a different world, because the light has come. Ourexercises for today will be happy ones, in which we offer thanks for thepassing of the old and the beginning of the new. No shadows from the pastremain to darken our sight and hide the world forgineness offers us. Today wewill accept the new world as what we want to see. We will be given what wedesire. We will to see the light; the light has come. Our longer practiceperiods will be devoted to looking at the world that our forgiveness shows us.This is what we want to see, and only this. Our single purpose makes our goalinevitable. Today the real world rises before us in gladness, to be seen at last.Sight is given us, now the light has come. We do not want to see the ego´sshadow on the world today. We see the light, and in it we see Heaven´sreflection lie across the world. Begin the longer practice periods by tellingyourself the glad tidings of your release:

”The light has come.
    I have forgiven the world.”

Dwell not upon the past today.Keep a completely open mind, washed of all past ideas and clean of everyconcept you have made. You have forgiven the world today. You can look upon itnow as if you never saw it before. You do not know yet what it looks like. You merelywait to have it shown to you. While you wait, repeat several times, slowly andin complete patience:

”The light has come.

Realize that your forgivenessentitles you to vision. Understand that the Holy Spirit never fails to give thegift of sight to the forgiving. Believe He will not fail you now. You haveforgiven the the world. He will be with you as you watch and wait. He will showyou what true vision sees. It is His Will, and you have joined with Him. Waitpatiently for Him, He will be there. The light has come. You have forgiven theworld. Tell Him you know you cannot fail because you trus in Him. And tellyourself you wait in certainty to look upon the world He promised you. Fromthis time forth you will see differently. Today the light has come. And youwill see the world that has been promised you since time began, and in which isthe end of time ensured. The shorter practice periods, too, will be joyfulreminders of your release. Remind yourself every quarter of an hour or so thattoday is a time for special celebration. Givet hanks for mercy and the Love ofGod. Rejoice in the power of forgiveness to heal your sight completely. Beconfident that on this day there is a new beginning. Without the darkness ofthe past upon your eyes, you cannot fail to see today. And what you see will beso welcome that you will gladly extend today forever. Say, then:

”The light has come.

Should you be tempted, say toanyone who seems to pull you back into darkness:

”The light has come.
    I have forgiven you.”

We dedicate this day to theserenity in which God would have you be. Keep it in your awareness of yourselfand see it everywhere today, as we celebrate the beginning of your vision andthe sight of the real world, which has come to replace the unforgiven world youthought was real.

Love
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

LESSON 76

”I am under no laws but God´s.”

We have obsserved before howmany senseless things have seemed to you to be salvation. Each has imprisonedyou with laws as senseless as itself. You are not bound by them. Yet tounderstand that this is so, you must first realize salvation lies not there.While you would seek for it in things that have no meaning, you bind yourselfto laws that make no sense. Thus do you seek to prove salvation is where it isnot. Today we will be glad you cannot prove it. For if you could, you wouldforever seek salvation where it is not, and never find it. The idea for todaytells you once again how simple is salvation. Look for it where it waits foryou, and there it will be found. Look nowhere else, for it is nowhere else.Think of the freedom in the recognition that you are not bound by all thestrange and twisted laws you have set up to save you. You really think that youwould starve unless you have stacks of green paper strips and piles of metaldiscs. You really think a small round pellet or some fluid pushed into yourveins through a sharpened needle will ward of disease and death. You reallythink you are alone unless another body is with you. It is insanity that thinksthese things. You call them laws, and put then under different names in a longcatalogue of rituals that have no use and serve no purpose. You think you mustobey the ”laws” of medicine, of economics and of health. Protect the body, andyou will be saved. These are no laws, but madness. The body is endangered bythe mind that hurts itself. The body suffers just in order that the mind willfail to see it is the victim of itself. The body´s suffering is a mask the mindholds up to hide what really suffers. It would not understand it is its ownenemy; that it attacks itself and wants to die. It is from this your ”laws ”wouldsave the body. It is for this you think you are a body. There are no lawsexcept the laws of God. This needs repeating, over and over, until you realizeit applies to everything that you have made in opposition to God´s Will. Yourmagic has no meaning. What it is meant to save does not exist. Only what it ismeant to hide will save you. The laws of God can never be replaced. We willdevote today to reejoicing that this is so. It is no longer a truth that wewould hide. We realize instead it is a truth that keeps us free forever. Magicimprisons, but the laws of God make free. The light has come because there areno laws but His. We will begin the longer practice periods today with a shortreview of the different kinds of ”laws” we have believed we must obey. Thesewould include, for example, the ”laws” of nutrition, of immunization, ofmedication, and of the body´s protection in innumerabel ways. Think further;you believe in the ”laws” of friendship, of ”good” relationships andreciprocity. Perhaps you event hink that there are laws which set forth what isGod´s and what is yours. Many ”religions” have been based on this. They wouldnot save but damn in Heaven´s name. Yet they are no more strange than other ”laws”you hold must be obeyed to make you safe. . There are no laws but God´s.Dismiss all foolish magical beliefs today, and hold your mind in silentreadiness to hear the Voice That speaks the truth to you. You will be listeningto One Who says there is no loss under the laws of God. Payment is neithergiven nor received. Exchange cannot be made; there are no substitutes; andnothing is replaced by something else. God´s laws forever give and never take.Hear Him Who tells you this, and realize how foolish are the ”laws” you thoughtupheld the world you thought you saw. Then listen futher. He will tell youmore. About the Love your Father has for you. About the endless joy He offersyou. About His yearning for His only Son, created as His channel for creation;denied to Him by his belief in hell. Let us today open God´s channels to Him,and let His Will extend through us to Him. Thus is creation endlesslyincreased. His Voice will spek of this to us, as well as of the joys of Heavenwhich His laws keep limitless forever. We will repeat today´s idea until wehave listened and understood there are no laws but God´s. Then we will tellourselves, as a dedication with which the practice period concludes:

”I am under no laws but God´s.”

We will repeat this dedicationas often as possible today; at least four or five times an hour, as well as inresponse to any temptation to experience ourselves as subject to other lawsthroughout the day. It is our statement of feedom from all danger and alltyranny. It is our acknowledment that God is our Father, and that His Son issaved.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

LESSON 77

”I am entitled to miracles.”

You are entitled to miraclesbecause of what you are. You will receive miracles because of what God is. Andyou will offer mireacles because you are one with God. Again, how simple issalvation! It is merely a statement of your true Identity. It is this that wewill celelbrate today. Your claim to miracles does not lie in your illusionsabout yourself. It does not depend on any magical powers you have ascribed to yourself,nor on any of the rituals you have devised. It is inherent in the truth of whatyou are. It is implicit in what God your Father is. It was ensured in yourcreation, and guaranteed by the law of God. Today we will claim the miracleswhich are your right, since they belong to you. You have been promised fullrelease from the world you made. You have been assured that the Kingdom of Godis within you, and can never be lost. We ask no more that what belongs to us intruth. Today, however, we will also make sure that we will not contentourselves with less. Begin the longer practice period by telling yourself quiteconfidently that you are entitled to miracles. Closing your eyes, remindyourself that you are asking only for what is rightfully yours. Remind yourselfalso that miracles are never taken from one and given to another, and that inasking for your rights, you are upholding the rights of everyone. Miracles donot obey the laws of this world. They merely follow from the laws of God. Afterthis brief introductory phase, wait quietly for the assurance that your requestis granted. You have asked for the salvation of the world, and for your own. Youhave requested that you be given the means by which this is accomplished. You cannotfail to be assured in this. You are but asking that the Will of God be done. Indoing this, you do not really ask for anything. You state a fact that cannot bedenied. The Holy Spirit cannot but assure you that your request is granted. Thefact that you accepted must be so. There is no room for doubt and uncertaintytoday. We are asking a real question at last. The answer is a simple statementof a simple fact. You will receive the assurance that you seek. Our shorterpractice periods will be frequent, and will also be devoted to a reminder of asimple fact. Tell yourself often today:

”I am entitled to miracles.”

Ask for them whenever asituation arises in which they are called for. You will recognize thesesituations. And since you are not relying on yourself to find the miracle, youare fully entitled to receive it whenever you ask. Remember, too, not to besatisfied with less than the perfect answer. Be quick to tell yourself, shouldyou be tempted:

”I will not trade miracles forgrievances.
    I want only what belongs to me.
    God has established miracles asmy right.”

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

LESSON 78

”Let miracles replace allgrievances.”

Perhaps it is not yet quiteclear to you that each decision that you make is one between a grievance and amiracle. Each grievance stand lika a dark shield of hate before the miracle itwould conceal. And as you raise it up before you eyes, you will not see themiracle beyond. Yet all the while it waits for you in light, but you beholdyour grievances instead. Today we go beyond the grievances, to look upon themiracle instead. We will reverse the way you see by not allowing sight to stopbefore it sees. We will not wait before the shield of hate, but lay it down andgently lift our eyes in silence to behold the Son of God. He waits for youbehind your grievances, and as you lay them down he will appear in shininglight where each one stood before. For every grievvance is a block to sight,and as it lifts you see the Son of God where he has always been. Hes tands inlight, but you were in the dark. Each grievance made the darkness deeper, andyou could not see. Today we will attempt to see God´s Son. We will not letourselves be blind to him; we will not look upon our greivances. So is theseeing of the world reversed, as we look out toward truth, away from fear. Wewill select one person you have used as target for your grievances, and lay thegreivances aside and look at him. Someone, perhaps, you fear and even hate;someone you think you love who angered you; someone you call a friend, but whomyou see as difficult at times or hard to please, demanding,, irritating oruntrue to the ideal he should accept as his, according to the role you set forhim. You know the one to choose; his name has crossed your mind already. Hewill be the one of whom we ask God´s Son be shown to you. Through seeing himbehind the grievances that you have held against him, you will learn that whatlay hidden while you saw him not is there in everyone, and can be seen. He whowas enemy is more than friend when he is freed to take the holy role the HolySpirit has assigned to him. Let him be savior unto you today. Such is his rolein God your Father´s plan. Our longer practice periods today will see him inthis role. You will attempt to hold him in your mind, first as you now considerhim. You will review his faults, the difficulties you have had with him, thepain he caused you, his neglect, and all the little and the larger hurts hegave. You will regard his body with its flaws and better points as well, andyou will think of his mistakes and ever of his ”sins”. Then let us ask of HimWho knows this Son of God in his reality and truth, that we may look on him adifferent way, and see our savior shining in the light of true forgiveness,given unto us. We ask Him in the holy Name of God and of His Son, as holy asHimself:

”Let me behold my savior in thisone
    You have appointed as the onefor me
    To ask to lead me to the holylight
    In which he stands, that I mayjoin with him.”

The body´s eyes ae closed, andas you think of him who grieved you, let your mind be shown the light in himbeyond your grievances. What you have asked for cannot be denled. Your saviorhas been waiting long for this. He would be free, and make his freedom yours.The Holy Spirit leans from him to you, seeing no separation in God´s Son. Andwhat you see through Him will free you both. Be very quiet now, and look uponyour shining savior. No dark grievances obscure the sight of him. You haveallowed the Holy Spirit to express through him the role God gave Him that yourmight be saved. God thanks you for these quiet times today in which you laidyour images aside, and looked upon the miracles of love the Holy Spirit showedyou in their place. The world and Heaven join in thanking you, for not oneThought of God but must rejoice as you are saved, and all the world with you.We will remember this throughout the day, and take the role assigned to us aspart God´s salvation plan, and not our own. Temptation falls away when we alloweach one we meet to save us, and refuse to hide his light behind ourgrievances. To everyone you meet, and to the ones you think of or remember fromthe past, allow the role of savior to be given, that you may share it with him.For you both, and all the sightless ones as well, we pray:

”Let miracles replace allgrievances.”

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

LESSON 79

”Let me recognize the problem so it can be solved.”

A problem cannot be solved if you do not know what it is. Even if it is really solved already you will still have the problem, because you will not recongize that it has been solved. This is the situation of the world. The problem of separation, which is really the only problem, has already been solved. Yet the solution is not recongize dbecause the problem is not recongized. Everyone in this world seems to have his own special problems. Yet they are all the same, and must be recongnized as one if the one solution that solves them all is to be accepted. Who can see that a problem has been solved if het hinks the problem is something else? Even if he is given the answer, he cannot see its relevance. That is the position in which you find yourself now. You have the answer, but you are still uncertain about what the problem is. A long series of different problems seems to confront you,and as one is settled the next one and the next arise. There seems to be no end to them. There is no time in which you feel completely free of problems and atpeace. The temptation to regard problems as many is the temptation to keep theproblem of separation unsolved. The world seems to present you with a vastnumber of problems, each requiring a different answer. This perception placesyou in a position in which your problem-solvning must be inadequate, andfailure is inevitable. No one could solve all the problems the world appears tohold. They seemto be on so many levels, in such varying forms and with suchvaried content, that they confront you with an impossible situation. Dismay anddepression are inevitable as you regard them. Some spring up unexpectedly, justas you think you have resolved the prevvious ones. Others remain unsolved undera cloud of denial, and rise to haunt you from time to time, only to be hiddenagain but still unsolved. All this complexity is but a desperate attempt not torecognize the problem, and therefore not to let it be resolved. If you couldrecognize that your only problem is separation, no matter what form it takes,you could accept the answer because you would see its relevance. Perceiving theunderlying constancy in all the problems that seem to confront you, you wouldunderstand that you have the means to solve them all. And you would use themeans, because you recognize the problem. In our longer practice periods todaywe will ask what the problem is, and what is the answer to it. We will notassume that we already know. We will try to free our minds of all the manydifferent kinds of problems we think we have. We will try to realize that wehave only one problem, which we have failed to recognize. We will ask what itis, and wait for the answer. We will be told. Then we will ask for the solutionto it. And we will be told. The exercises for today will be successful to theextent to which you do not insist on defining the problem. Perhaps you will notsucceed in letting all your preconceived notions go, but that is not necessary.All that is necessary is to entertain some doubt about the reality of yourversion of what your problem are. You are trying to recognize that you havebeen given the answer by recognizing the problem, so that the problem and theanswer can be brought together and you can be at peace. The shorter practiceperiods for today will not be set by time, but by need. You will see manyproblems today, each one calling for an answer. Our efforts will be directedtoward recognizing that there is only one problem and one answer. In thisrecognition are all problems resoved. In this recognitioon there is peace. Benot deceived by the form of problems today. Whenever any difficulty seems to rise,tell yourself quickly:

”Let me recognize this problemso it can be solved.”

Then try to suspend all judgmentabout what the problem is. If possible, close your eyes for a moment and askwhat it is. You will be heard and you will be answered.

Love
    Last edited by IA56; 9th June 2015 at 08:42 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

LESSON 80

”Let me recognize my problem have been solved.”

If you are willing to recognize your problems, you will recognize that you have no problem. Your one central problem has been answered, and you have no other. Therefore, you must be at peace. Salvation thus depends on recognizing this one problem, and understanding that it has been solved. One problem, one solution. Salvation is accomplished. Freedom from conflict has been given you. Accept that fact, and you are ready to take your rightful place in God´s plan for salvation. Your only problem has been solved! Repeat this over and over to yourself today, with gratitude and conviction. You have recognized your only problem, opening the way for the Holy Spirit to give you God´s answer. You have laid deception aside, and see the light of truth. You have accepted salvation for yourself by bringing the problem to the answer. And you can recognize the answer, because the problem has been identified. You are entitled to peace today. A problem that has been resolved cannot trouble you. Only be certain you do not forget that all problems are the same. Their many forms will not deceive you while you remember this. One problem, one solution. Accept the peace this simple statement brings. In our longer practice periods today, we will claim the peace that must be ours when the problem and the answer have been brought together. The problem must be gone, because God´s answer cannot fail. Having recognized one, you have recognized the other. The solution is inherent in the problem. You are answered, and have accepted the answer. You are saved. Now let the peace that your acceptance brings be given you. Close your eyes, and receive your reward. Recognize that your problems have been solved. Recognize that you are out of conflict; free and at peace. Above all, remember that you have one problem, and that the problem has one solution. It is in this that the simplicity of salvation lies. It is because of this that it is guaranteed to work. Assure yourself often today that your problem have been solved. Repeat the idea with deep conviction, as frequently as possible. And be particularly sure to apply the idea for today to any specific problem that may arise. Say quickly:

”Let me recognize this problem has been solved.”

Let us be determined not to collect grievances today. Let us be determined to be free of problems that do not exist. The means is simple honesty. Do not deceive yourself about what the problem is, and you must recongize it has been solved.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

REVIEW II

We are now ready for another review. We will begin where our last review left off, and cover two ideas each day. The earlier part of each day will be developed to one of these ideas, and the latter part of the day to the other. We will have one longer exercise period, and frequent shorter ones in which we practice each of them. The longer practice periods will follow this general form: Take about fifteen minutes for each of them, and begin by thinking about the ideas for the day, and the comments that are included in the assignment. Devote some three or four minutes to reading them over slowly, several times if you wish, and then close your eyes and listen. Repeat the first phase of the exercise period if you find your mind wandering, but try to spend the major part of the time listening quietly but attentively. There is a message waiting for you. Be confident that you will receive it. Remember that it belongs to you, and that you want it. Do not allow your intent to waver in the face of distracting thoughts. Realize that, whatever form such thoughts may take, they have no meaning and no power. Replace them with your determination to succeed. Do not forget that your will has power over all fantasies and dreams. Trust it to see you through, and carry you beyond them all. Regard them practice periods as dedications to the way, the truth and the life. Refuse to be sidetracked into detours, illusions and thoughts of death. You are dedicated to salvation. Be determined each day not to leave your function unfulfilled. Reaffirm your determination in the shorter practice periods as well, using the original form of the idea for general applications, and more specific forms when needed. Some specific forms are included in the comments which follow the statement of the ideas. These, however, are merely suggestions. It is not the particular words you use the matter.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

LESSON 81

Our ideas for review today are:

61)”I am the light of the world.”

How holy am I, who have been given the function of lighting up the world! Let me be still before my holiness. In its calm light let all my conflicts disappear. In its peace let me remember who I am. Some specific forms for applying this idea when special difficulties seem to arise might be:

”Let me not obscure the light of the world in me.”
    ”Let the light of the world shine through this appearance.”
    ”This shadow will vanish before the light.”

62)”Forgiveness is my function as the light of the world.”

It is through accepting my function that I will see the light in me. And in this light will my function stand clear and perfectly unambiguous before my sight. My acceptance does not depend on my recognizing what my function is, for I do not yet understand forgiveness. Yet I will trust that, in the ligh, I will see it as it is. Specific forms for using this idea might include:

”Let this help me learn what forgiveness means.”
    ”Let me not separate my function from my will.”
    ”I will not use this for an alien purpose.”

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

LESSON 82

We review these ideas today:

63)”The light of the worldbrings peace to every mind through my forgiveness.”

My forgiveness is the means bywhich the light of the world finds expression through me. My forgiveness is themeans by which I become aware of the light of the world in me. My forgivenessis the means by which the world is healed, together with myself. Let me, then,forgive the world, that it may be healed along with me. Suggestions forspecific forms for applying this idea are:

”Let peace extend from my mindto yours, (name).”
    ”I share the light of the worldwith you, (name).”
    ”Through my forgiveness I cansee this as it is.”

64)”Let me not forget myfunction.”

I would not forget my function,because I would remember my Self. I cannot fulfill my function if I forget it.And unless I fulfill my function, I will not experience the joy that Godintends for me. Suitable specific form of this idea include:

”Let me not use this to hide myfunction from me.”
    ”I would use this as anopportunity to fulfill my function.”
    ”This may threaten my ego, butcannot change my function in any way.”

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

LESSON 83

Today let us review these ideas:

65)”My only function is the oneGod gave me.”

I have no function but the oneGod gaveme. This recognition releases me from all conflict, because it means Icannot have conflicting goals. With one purpose only, I am always certain whatto do, what to say and what to think. All doubt must disappear as I acknowledgethat my only function is the one God gave me. More specific applications ofthis idea might taket hese forms:

”My perception of this does notchange my function.”
    ”This does not give me afunction other than the one God gave me.”
    ”Let me not use this to justifya function God did not give me.”

66)”My happiness and my functionare one.”

All things that come from Godare one. They come from Oneness, and must be received as one. Fulfilling myfunction is my happiness because both come from the same Source. And I mustlearn to recognize what makes me happy, if I would find happiness. Some usefulforms for specific applications of this idea are:

”This cannot separate myhappiness from my function.”
    ”The oneness of my happiness andmy function remains wholly unaffected by this.”
    ”Nothing, including this, canjustify the illusion of happiness apart from my function.”

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast