Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: IA´s Journal

IA´s Journal

I will in this journal write about my thoughts and feelings, in try to sort my mind out.

Last night in my Dream state I was given an overwiew what did stroke a core in me to start this journal.
    It is a feeling to share and maybe get others view and thoughts to share also.

What all has Always bean for me is onesess vs duality...I call duality a Dream state...and onesess the reality the only reality there is.

In duality is all fighting and all hindrands to develop in spirituality and to be frightened NOT to Wake up, to keep us in the Wheel of Death and birth....

Spirituality is not an Religion even many have made it to one, but the real Spirituality is to free and to Live from real LOVE...The real Spirituality is LOVE.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: IA´s Journal

I have to admit that Gary R Renards book´s have given me new energy and spark to feel energetic again. As I have noticed both Buddha and Jesus energy is the same...and I do not mean the religion but the field so to speak, the feeling in energy you connect to both what they where talking about and giving the teachings for everyone to get in touch with by them self´s...and no need for any religion leaders so to speak...or guru´s for that matter.

I did come in touch with this as a Child already but did not know what to call it, it was very familar to me and gave me the right hope I did need in my childhood to cope and survive...and I was so happy in 4th grade in school when got to hear more about Jesus but I did very soon notice that the school teachings and the real energy was not syncronised so to speak...but I was happy to hear and that it was noticed and meansoned in book´s...and much later when I was Reading the 8 fold path by Buddha that the energy of Buddhan was the same as Jesus and everyone was able to connect to that field...I was already in heaven

I did hear about A Cours of Miracles in 1998 for the first time...( a friend did show the book to me, I do not have any Contact to that women anymore) and I did try to read it but it did not give me anything more new so to speak what I already had....but now by Gary´s book´s to hear that the whole cours is about working with forgivness and for every round it will deepen and giving more profound and clearing up how to live the course so to speak...and it is here I feel what I did already get to hear in 2003 when I was told by people that I do not have to forgive anyone...just say go to h....and I asked Crying if he was right about that forgivness does not matter...and the answere was...you have to forgive the whole way to eternity...just as I had knewn all my Life...but it is not that easy when bad things happen ...it is much easier to hate than to love...and to condemn than forgive...real forgivness is what matters and do free and make the ego undone.

I have lived now in 8 years in bad Health and low income...so I was so happy when my chÃ♥ldhood friend did tell me that she have the book A cours in miracles for years in English and she does not get to work or read it at all...so she said I can have her book...wow...I am so happy because I do not have the Money to buy it for my self....so next week I can start to work for real and live the forgivness what will lead me home

I all ready do feel that it will not be easy but that is the final help what I need to live my own devoir of LOVE as I feel that LOVE is what is what matters and is the only what will be left when all other illusions fade away...eventually...but LOVE will last and is the real reality there ever is

So bear with me...ego does belong to the body and is what Always will be in duality as bodies too...and that is not what we are in our essence and energy...we are eternal.

We are not our bodies.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 18th May 2014 at 06:05 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The book has arrived
    I am both amazed and very very surprised over the workbook for students and the dayly lessons to work with...to do the exercise but they should not become ritualistic...this is my cup of tea
    Each of the first three lessons should not be done more than twice a day, preferably morning and evening. Nor should they be attempted for more than a minut or so, unless that entails a sense of hurry. A comfortable sense of leisure is essential.

The text did make me so happy and bring trears in my Eyes of joy and happiness.
    I am trying to pick something to write here but every Word is so talkative but I choose this to chare with you:

"Revelation is not reciprocal. It proceeds from God to you, but not from you to God"...

When I read this I got a revelation about that the only thing I can do is to make me open for the Contact for be able to "feel" the Connection....it is the only thing I can do,...make me open and willing...

"The miracle substitutes for Learning that might have taken thousands of years. It does so by underlying recognition of perfect equality of giver and receiver on which the miracle rests. The miracle shortens time by collapsing it, thus eliminating certain intervals within it. It does this, however, within the larger temporal sequence".

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ia
    "Revelation is not reciprocal. It proceeds from God to you, but not from you to God"...
    I totally disagree.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I totally disagree.
    Okay
    Can you elaborate why you disagree??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Peace is an attribute in you. You cannot find it outside.
    Illness is some form of external serching.
    Health is inner Peace.
    It enables you to remain unshaken by lack of love from without and capable, through your acceptance of miracles, of correcting the condition proceeding from lack of love in others.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Revelation is intensely personal and cannot be meaningfully translated.
    That is why any attempt to describe it in Words is impossible.
    Revelation induces only experience.
    Miracles, on the other hand, induces action.
    They are more useful now because of their impersonal nature.
    In this phase of Learning, working miracles is important because freedom from fear cannot be thrust upon you.
    Revelation is literally unspeakable because it is an experience of unspeakable love.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Atonement undoes all errors in this respect, and thus uproots the source of fear.
    Whenever you experience God´s reassurance as threat, it is Always because you are defending misplaced or misdirected loyalty.
    When you Project this to others you imprison them, but only to the extent to which you reinforce errors they have already made.

Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
    Your reality is only spirit.
    Therefore you are in a state of grace forever.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

It is truly a Deep blessing to work with this book A Cours in Miracles, a deeper Peace has come into me, and I feel such a joy in my whole existence.
    I have for a long time longed after a book where I can underline and really meditate over the written word´s and now at last I have found my book, thank you from my whole heart.

"The escape from darkness involves two stages: First, the recognition that darkness cannot hide.
    This step usually entails fear.
    Second, the recognition that there is nothing you want to hide even if you could.
    This step brings escape from fear.
    When you have become willing to hide nothing, you will not only be willing to enter into Communication but will also understand Peace and joy.
    Reality belongs only to spirit, and the miracle acknowledges only truth".

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast