Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: IA´s Journal

Re: IA´s Journal

Special Principles for Miracle Workers.

1. The miracle abolishes the need for lower-order concerns. Since it is an out-of-pattern time interval, the ordinary considerations of time and space do not apply. When you perform a miracle, I will arrange both time and space to adjust to it.

2. A clear distinction between what is created and what is made is essential. All forms of healing rest on this fundamental correction in level perception.

3. Never confuse right- and wrong-mindedness. Responding to any form of error with anything except a desire to heal is an expression of this confusion.

4. The miracle is always a denial of this error and an affirmation of the truth. Only right-mindedness can correct in a way that has any real effect. Pragmatically, what has no real effect has no existence. Its effect, then, is emptiness. Being without substantial content, it lends itself to projection.

5. The level-adjustment power of the miracle induces the right perception for healing. Until this has occured healing cannot be understood. Forgiveness is an empty gesture unless it entails correction. Without this it is essentially judgmental, rather than healing.

6. Miracle-minded forgineness is only correction. It has no element of judgment at all. The statement "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" in no way evaluates what they do. It is an appeal to God to heal their minds. There is no reference to the outcome of the error. That does not matter.

7. The injunction "Be of one mind" is the statement for revelation-rediness. My request "Do this in remembrance of me" is the appeal for cooperation from miracle workers. The two statements are not in the same order of reality. Only the latter involves an awareness of time, since to remember is to recall the past in the present. Time is under my direction, but timelessness belongs to God. In time we exist for and with each other. In timelessness we coexist with God.

8. You can do much on behalf of your own healing and that of other if, in a situation calling for help, you think of it this way:

I am here only to be truly helpful.
    I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
    I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do,
    because He Who sent me will direct me.
    I am content to be wherever He wishes,
    knowing He goes there with me.
    I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.

Love
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I want to share this lesson 16

"I have no neutral thoughts"

The idea for today is a beginning step in dispelling the belief that your thoughts have no effect.
    Everything ou see is the result of your thoughts.
    There is no exception to this fact.
    Thoughts are not big or little; powerful or weak. They are merely ture or false.
    Those that are true create their own likeness. Those that are false mkie theirs.
    There is no more self-constradictory concept than that of "idle thoughts". We give rise to the perception of a whole world can hardly be called idle.
    Every thought you have contributes to truth or to illusion; either it extends the truth or it multiplies illusions.
    You can indeed multiply nothing, but you will not extend it by doing so.
    Besides your recognizing that thoughts are never idle, salvation requires that you also recognize that every thought you have brings either peace or war; either love or fear.
    A neutral result is impossible because a neutral thought is impossible.
    There is such a temptation to dismiss fear thoughts as unimportant, trivial and not worth bothering about that it is essential you recognize them all as equally destructive, but equally unreal.
    We practice this idea in many forms before you really understand it.
    In applying the idea for today, serch your mind for a minute or so with eyes closed, and actively seek not to overlook any "little" thoughts that may tend to elude the serch. This is quite difficult until you get used to it.
    You will find that it is still hard for you to make artificial distinctions. Every thought that occurs to you, regardless of the qualities that you assign to it, is a suitable subject for applying today´s idea.
    In this practice periods, first repeat the idea to yourself, and then as each one crosses your mind hold it in awareness while you tell yourself.

"This thought about---------is not a neutral thought"

As usual, use today´s idea whenever you are aware of a particular thought that arouses uneasiness. The following form is suggested for this purpose:

"This thought about----is not neutral thought, because I have no neutral thoughts"

For or five practice periods are recommended, if you find them relatively effortless. If strain is experienced, three will be enough.
    The length of the exercise period should also be reduced if there is discomfort.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Nice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Being afraid seems to be involuntary; something beyond your own control.
    Yes I have said already that only constructive acts should be involuntary. My control can take over everything that does not matter, while my guidance can direct everything that does, if you so choose.
    Fear cannot be controlled by me, but it can be self-controlled.
    Fear prevents me from giving you my control.
    The presence of fear shows that you have raised body thoughts to the level of the mind.
    This removes them from my control, and makes you feel personally responsible for them.
    This is an obvious confusion of levels.
    I do not foster level confusion, but you must choose to correct it.
    You would not excuse insane behavios on your part by saying you could not help it.
    Why should you condone insane thinking? There is a confusion here that you would do well to look at clearly?
    You may believe that you are sepsonsible for what you do, but not what you think.
    The truth is that you are responsible for what you think, because it is only at this level that you can exercise choice.
    What you do comes from what you think.
    You cannot separate yourself from the truth by "giving" autonomy to behavior.
    This is controlled by me automatically as soon as you place what you think unde my guidance.
    Whenever you are afraid, it is a sure sign that you have allowed your mind to miscreate and have not allowed me to guide it.
    It is pointless to believe that controlling the outcome of misthought can reslut in healing.
    When you are fearful, you have chosen wrongly.
    That is why you feel responsible for it.
    You must change your mind, not your behavior, and this is a matter of willingness.
    You do not need guidance execpt at the mind level.
    Correction belongs only at the level wher change is possible.
    Change does not mean anything at the symptom level, where it cannot work.
    The correction of fear is your responsibility.
    When you ask for release from fear, you are implying that it is not. You should ask, instead, for help in the conditions that have brought the fear about.
    These conditions always entail a willingness to be separate.
    At that level you can help it.
    You are much too tolerant of mind wandering, and are passively condoning your mind´s miscreations.
    The particular result does not matter, but the fundamental error does.
    The correction is always the same.
    Before you choose to do anything, ask me if your choice is in accord with mine.
    If you are sure that it is, there will be no fear.
    Fear is always a sign of strain, arising whenever what you want conflicts with what you do.
    This situation arises in two ways: First, you can choose to do conflicting things, either simultaneously or successively.
    This produces conflicted behavior, which is intolerable to you because the part of the mind that wants to do something els is outraged. Second, you can behave as you think you should, but without entirely wanting to do so.
    This produces consistent behavior, but entails great strain.
    In both cases, the mind and the behavior are out of accord, resulting in a situation in which you are doing what you do not wholly want to do. This arouses a sense of coercion that usually produces rage, and projection is likely to follow.
    Whenever there is fear, it is because you have not made up your mind.
    Your mind is therefore split, and your behavior inevetably becomes erratic.
    Correction at the behavioral level can shift the error from the first to the second type, but will not oblitarete the fear.
    It is possible to reach a state in which you bring your mind under my guidance without conscious effort but this imlies a willingness that you have not developed as yet.
    The Holy Spirit cannot ask more than you are willing to do.
    The strength to do comes from your undivided decision. There is no strain in doing God´s Will as soon as you recognize that it is also your own. The lesson here is quite simple, but paricularly likely to be overlooked.
    I will therefore repeat it, urging you to listen.
    Only your mind can produce fear.
    It does so whenever it is conflicted in what it wants, producing inevitable strain only by accepting a unified goal.
    The first correcitve step in undoing the error is to know first that the conflict is an exression of fear.Say to yourself that you must somehow have chosen not to love, or the fear could not have arisen.
    Then the whole process of correction becomes nothing more than a series of pragmatic steps in the large process of accepting the Atonament as the remedy. These steps may be summarized in this way:

1. KNow first that this is fear.
    2. Fear arises from lack of love.
    3. The only remedy for lack of love is perfect love.
    4. Perfect love is the Atonament.

I have emphasized that the miracle, or the expression of Atonament, is always a sign of respect from the worthy to the worthy.
    The recognition of this worth is re-established by the Atonement.
    It is obvious, then, that when you are afraid, you have placed yourself in a position where you need Atonement.
    You have done something loveless, having chosen without love.
    This is precisely the situation for which the Atonement ws offered.
    The need for the remedy inspired its establishment.
    As long as you recognize only need for the remedy, you will remain fearful.
    However, as soon as you accept the remedy, you have ablished the fear.
    This is how true healing occurs.
    Everyone experiences fear. Yet it would take very little right-thinking to realize why fear occurs.
    Few appreciate the real power of the mind, and no one remains fully aware of it all the time.
    However, if you hope to spare yourself from fear there are some things you must realize, and realize fully.
    The mind is very powerful, and never loses its creative force.
    It never sleeps.
    Every instant it is creating.
    It is hard to recognize that thought and belief combine into a power surge that can literally move mountains.
    It appears at first glance that to believe such power about yourself is arrogant, but that is not the real reason you do not belive it. You prefer to believe that your thoughts cannot exert real influence because you are actually afraid of them.
    This may allay awareness of the guilt, but at the cost of perceiving the mind as impotent.
    If you belive that what you think is ineffectual you may cease to be afraid of it, but you are hardly likely to respect it.
    There are no idle thoughts.
    All thinking produces form at some level.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

You may still complain about fear, but you nevertheless persist in making yourself fearful.
    I have already indicated that you cannot ask me to release you from fear.
    I know it does not exist, but you do not.
    If I intervened between your thoughts and their results, I would be tampering with a basic law of cause and effect; the most fundamental law there is.
    I would hardly help you if I depreciated the power of your own thinking.
    This would be in direct opposition to the purpose of this course.
    It is much more helpful to reming you that you do not guard your thoughts carefully enough.
    You may feel that at this point it would take a miracle to enable you to do this, which is perfectly true.
    You are not used to miracle-minded thinking, but you can be trained to think that way. All miracle workers need that kind of training.
    I cannot let you leave your mind unguarded, or you will not be able to help me.
    Miracle working entails a full realization of the power of thought in order to avoid miscreation.
    Otherwise a miracle will be necesary to set the mind itself straight, a circular process that would not foster the time collapse for which the miracle was intended.
    The miracle worker must have genuine respect for true cause and effect as a necessary condition for the miracle to occur.
    Both miracles and fear come from thoughts.
    If you are not free to choosee one, you would also not be free to chosse the other.
    By choosing the miracle you have rejected fear, if only temporarily.
    You have been fearfful of everyone and everything.
    You are afraid of God, and of me and of yourself.
    You have misperceived or miscreated us, and believe in what you have made. You would not have done this if you were not afraid of your own thoughts.
    The fearful must miscreate, because they misperceive creation.
    When you miscreate you are in pain.
    The cause and effect principle now becomes a real expediter, though only temporarily.
    Actua, "Cause" is a term properly belonging to God and His "Effect" is His Son.
    This entails a set of Cause and Effect relationships totally different from those you introduce into miscreation.
    The fundamental conflict in this world, then, is between creation and miscreation.
    All fear is implicit in the second, and all love in the first.
    The conflict is therefore one between love and fear.
    It has already been said that you believe you cannot control fear because you yourself made it, and your belief in it seems to render it out of your control.
    Yet any attempt to reslove the error, through attempting the mastery of fear is useless.
    In fact, it assers the power of fear by the very assumption that it need be mastered.
    The true resolution rest entirely on mastery through love.
    In the interim, however, the sense of conflict is inevitable, since you have placed yourself in a position where you believe in the power of what does not exist.
    Nothing and everything cannot coexist.
    To believe in one is to deny the other.
    Fear is really nothing, and love is everything.
    Whatever light enters darkness, the darkness is abolished.
    What you believe is true for you.
    In this sense the separeation has occured, and to deny it is merely to use denial inappropriately.
    However, to concentrate on error is only a further error.
    The initial corrective procedure is to recognize temporarily that there is a problem, but only as an indication that immediate correction is needed. This establishes a state of mind in which the Atonement can be accepted without delay.
    It would be emphasized, however, that ultimately np compromise is possible between everything and nothing. Time is essentially a device by which all compromise in this respect can be given up.
    It only seems to be abolished by degrees, because time itself involves intervals that do not exist.
    Miscreation made this necessary as a corrective device.
    The statement "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlsting life" needs only one slight correction to be meaningful in this context;
    "He gave it to His only begotten son".
    It should especially be noted that God has only one Son. If all His creations are His Sons, every one must be an intergral part of the whole Sonship.
    The Sonship in its oneness transcends to sum of its parts.
    However, this is obscured as long as any of its parts is missing.
    That is why thee conflict cannot ultimately be resloved until all the parts of his Sonship have returned.
    Only then can the meaning of wholeness in the true sense be understood.
    Any part of the Sonship can believe in error of incompleatness if he so choose. However, if he does so, he is believing in the existence of nothingness-
    The correction of this error is the Atonement.
    I have already briefly spoken about readiness, but som additional points might be helpful here.
    Rediness is only the prerequisite for accomlisshment.
    The two should not be confused.
    As soon as a steete of readiness occurs, there is unsually some degree of desire to accomplish, but it is by no means necessarily undivided.
    The state does not imply more than a potential for a change of mind.
    Confidence cannot develop fully until mastery has been accomplished.
    We have already attempted to correct the fundamental error that fear can be mastered, and have emphasized that the only real mastery is through love.
    Readiness is only the beginning of confidence.
    You may think this implies that an enormous amount of time is necessary between readiness and mastery, but let me remind you that time and space are under my control.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

OMG!!!

I did just now notice this text in the book.

No part of this book may be reproduced in
    any form without permission from the publisher,
    exept for the quatation of brief passages in critiscism.

I do not know more than that I from now on do write more brief and more of my own experiences and findings.

Sorry.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

About the meaning of the Last Judgment.

YOu did not create yourself.
    You are apt to forget this when become egocentric and this puts you in a position where a belief in magic is virtually inevitable.
    Since creative ability rests in the mind, everything you create is a matter of will.
    All what you create is real in your mind, though not in the Mind of God.
    This basic distinction leads directly into the real meaning of the Last Judgment.
    It is the one of the most threatening ideas in your thinking.
    It is because you do not understand it.
    Judgment is not an attribute of God.
    It was brought to being after the separation, it became one of the learning devices to be built into the overall plan.
    Just as the separation occured over millions of years, the Last Judgment will extend over a similarly long period, and perhaps longer.
    In length, however, can be greatly shortened by miracles, the device for shortening but not abolishing time.
    If a sufficient number become truly miracle-minded, this shortening process can be virtually immeasurable.
    It is a final healing than a meting out of punishment.
    The first step towards freedom involves sorting out of the false from the true.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The Innocent Perception. Atonament Without Sacrifice.

The crucifixtion did not establish the Atonement; the resurrection did.
    Many sincere Christians have misunderstood this. No on who is free of the belief in scarcity could possibly make this mistake.
    If the crucifixtion is seen from an upside-down point of view, it does appear as if God permitted and even encouraged one of His Sons to suffer because he was good.
    This particularly unfortunate interpretation, which arose out of projection, has led many people to be bitterly afraid of God.
    Such anti-religious concepts enter into many religions.
    Yet the real Christians should pause and ask, "How could this be"? It is likely that God Himself would be capable of the kind of thinking which His Own words, have clearly stated is unworthy of His son?
    The best defense, as always, is not unwise to accept any concepts if you have to invert a whole frame of reference in order to justify it. This procedure is painful in its minor applications and genuinely tragic on a wider scale.
    Persecution frequently resluts in an attempt to "justify" the terrible misperception that God Himself persecuted His Own Son on behalf of salvation. The very words are meaningless. It has been particularly difficult to overcome this because, although the error itself is no harder to correct than any other, many have been unwilling to give it up in view of its prominent value as a defense. In milder forms a parent says, "This hurts me more than it hurst you," and feels exonerated in beating a child.
    Can you believe our Father really thinks this way? It is so essential that all such thinking be dispelled that we must be sure that nothing of this kind remains in your mind.
    It was not "punished" because you were bad. The wholly beningn lesson the Atonement teaches is lost if it is tainted with this kind of distortion in any form.
    The statment "Venegance is Mine, sayeth the Lord" is a misperception by which one assigns his own "evil" past to God.
    The "evil" past has nothing to do with God.
    He did not create it and He does not maintain it.
    God does not believe in retribution.
    His Mind does not create that way.
    He does not hold your "evil" deeds against you.
    Is it likely that He would hold them against me? Be very sure that you recognize how utterly impossible this assumtion is, and how entirely it arises from projection. This kind of error is responsible for a host of related errors, including the belief that God rejected Adam and forced him out of the Garden of Eden.
    It is also why you may believe from time to time that I am misdirecting you.
    I have made enery effort to use words that are almost impossible to distort, but it is always possible to twist symbols around if you wish.
    Sacrifice is a notion totally anknown to God.
    It arises solely from fear, and frightened people can be vicious.
    Sacrificing in any way is a violation of my injunction that you should be merciful even as your Father in Heaven is merciful.
    It has bean hard for many Christians to realize that this applies to themselves.
    Good teachers never terrorize their students. To terrorize is to attack, and this results in rejection of what the teacher offers.
    The result is learning failure.
    I have been correctly referred to as "the lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world", but those who represent the lamb as blood-stained do not understand the meaning of the symbol.
    Correctly understood, it is a very simple symbol that speaks of my innocence. The lion and the lamb lying down together symbolizes that strength and innocence are not in conflict, but naturally live in peace.
    "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God" is another way to say the same thing. A pure mind knows the truth and this is its strength.
    It does not confuse destruction with innocensce because it associates innocence with strength, not with weakness.
    Innocence is incapable of sacrificing anything, because the innocent mind has everything and strives only to protect the wholeness.
    It cannot project.
    It can only honor other minds, because honor is the natural greeting of the truly loved to others who are like them.
    The lamb "taketh away the sins of the world" in the sense that the state of innocence, or grace, is one in which the meaning of the Atonement is perfectly apparent.
    The Atonement is entirely unambigous.
    It is perfectly clear because it exists in light.
    Only the attempt to shroud it in darkness have made it inaccessible to those who do not choose to see.
    The Atonement itself radiates nothing but truth.
    It therefore epitomizes harmlessness and sheds only blessing.
    It could not do this if it arose from anything but perfect innocence.
    Innocence is wisdom because it is unaware of evil, and evil does not exist.
    It is, however, perfectly aware of everything that is true.
    The resurrection demon-strated the nothing can destroy truth
    Good can withstand any form of evil, as light abolishes forms of darkness.
    The Atonement is therefore the perfect lesson.
    It is the final demonstration that all the other lessons I taught are true.
    If you can accept this one generalization now, there will be no need to learn from many smaller lessons.
    You are relesed from all errors if you believe this.
    The innocence of God is the true state of the mind of His Son.
    In ths state your mind knows God, for God is not symbolic; He is Fact.
    Knowing His son as he is, you realize that the Atonement, not sacrifice, is the only appropriate gift for God´s altar, where nothing exept perfection belongs.
    The understanding of the innocent is truth.
    That is why their altars are truly radiant.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Miracles as True Persception.

I have stated that the basic concepts referred to in this course are not matters of degree.
    Certain fundamental concepts cannot be understood in terms of opposites.
    It is impossible to conceive of light and darkness or everything and nothing as joint possibilities.
    They are all true or all false.
    It is essential that you realize your thinking will be erratic until a firm commitment to one or other is made.
    A firm commitment to darkness or nothingness, however, is impossible.
    No one has ever lived who has not experienced some light and some thing.
    No one, therefore, is able to deny truth totally, even if he thinks he can.
    Innocence is not a partial attribute. It is not real until it is total.
    The partly innocent are apt to be quite foolish at times.
    It is not until their innocence becomes a viewpoint with universal application that it becomes wisdom.
    Innocent or true perception means that you never misperceive and always see truly.
    More simplym, it means that you never see what does not exist, and always see what does.
    When you lack confidence in what someone will do, you are attesting to your belief that he is not in his right mind.
    This is hardly a denying the power of the miracle.
    The miracle perceives everything as it is. If nothing but the truth exists, right-minded seeing cannot see anything but perfection.
    I have said that only what God createss or what you create with the same will has any real existence.
    This, then, is all the innocent can see. They do not suffer from distorted perception.
    You are afraid of God´s Will because you have used your own mind, which He created in the likness of His Own, to miscreate.
    The mind can miscreate only when it believes it is not free.
    An "imprisoned" mind is not free because it is possessed, or held back, by itself.
    It is therefore limited, and the will is not free to assert itself.
    To be on is to be of one mind or will.
    When the Will of the Sonship and the Father are one, their perfect accord is Heaven.
    Nothing can prevail against a Son of God who commends his Spirit int the Hands of his Father.
    By doing this the mind awakens from its sleep and remembers its Creator.
    All sense of separation disappears.
    The Son of God is part of the Holy Trinity, but the Trinity Itself is one.
    There is no confusion within Its Levels, because They are of one Mind and one Will.
    This single purpose creates perfect intergration and establishes the peace of God.
    Yet this vision can be perceived only by the truly innocent.
    Because their hearts are pure, the innocent defend thrue perception instead of defending themselves against it.
    Understanding the lesson of the Atonement they are without the wish to attack, and therefore they see truly.
    This is what the Bible means when it says, "When He shall appear (or be perceived) we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as he is".
    The way to correct distortions is to withdraw your faith in them and invest it only in what is true.
    You cannot make untruth true.
    If you are willing to accept what is true in everything you perceive truly you are cancelling out misperceptions in yourself and in others simultaneuously. Because you see them as they are, you offer them your acceptance of their truth so they can accept it for themselves.
    This is the healing that the miracle induces.

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Perception versus Knowledge.

We have been emphasizing perception, and have said very little about knowledge as yet.
    This is because perception must be straightened out before you can know anything.
    To know is to be certain, and certainty is strenght.
    Perception is temporary.
    As an attribute of the benefit in space and time, it is subject either to fear or love.
    Misperceptions produce fear and true perseptions foster love, but neither brings certainty because all perception varies.
    That is why it is not knowledge.
    True perception is the basis for knowledge, but knowing is the affirmation of truth and beyond all perceptions.
    All your difficulties stem from the fact that you do not recognize yourself, your brother or God.
    To recognize means to "know again", implying that you knew before.
    You can see in many ways because perception involves interpretation, and this means that it is not whole or consistent.
    This miracle, being a way of perceving, is not knowledge. It is the right answer to a question, but you do not question when you know
    Questioning illusions is the first step in undoing them.
    The miracle, or the right answer, corrects them.
    Since perceptions change, their dependence on time is obvious.
    How you perceive at any given time determines what you do, and actions must occur in time.
    Knowledge is timeless, because certainty is not questionable.
    The questioning mind perceives itself in time, and therefore looks for future answers.
    The closed mind believes the future and the present will be the same.
    This establishes a seemingly stable state that is usually an attempt to conunteract an underlying fear that the future will be worse than the persent.
    This fear inhibits the tendency to question at all.
    True vision is the natural perception of spiritual sight, but it is still a correction rather than a fact.
    Spiritual sight is symbolic, and therefore not a device of knowing.
    It is, however, a means of right perception, which brings it into the proper domain of the miracle. A "vision of God" would be a miracle rather than a revelation. The fact that perception in involved at all removes the experience from the realm of knowledge.
    That is why visions, however holy, do not last.
    The Bible tells you to know yourself, or to be certain.
    Certainty is alway of God.
    When you love someone you perceive him as he is, and this makes it possible for you to know him.
    While you ask questions about him you are clearly implying that you do not know God.
    Certainty does not require action.
    When you say you are acting on the basis of knowledge, you are really confusing knowledge with perception.
    Knowledge provides the strength of creative thinking, but not for right doing.
    Perception, miracles and doing are closely related.
    Knowledge is the result of revelation and induces only thought.
    Even in its most spiritualized form perception involves the body.
    Knowledge comes from the altar within and is timless because it is certain.
    To perceive the truth is not the same as to know it.
    Right perception is necessary before God can communicate directly to His altars, which He established in His Sons.
    There He can communicate His certainty, and His knowledge will bring peace without question.
    God is not a stranger to His Sons. There He can communicate.
    His certainty, and His knowledge will bring peace without question. God is not a stranger to His Sons, and His Sons are not strangers to each other.
    Knowledge precedes both perception and time, and will ultimately replace them.
    That is the real meaning of "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end", and "Before Abraham was I am" Perceptions can and must be stabilized, but knowledge is table.
    "Fear God and keep His commandments" becomes "Know God and accept His certainty".
    If you attack error in another, you will hurt yourself.
    You cannot know your brother when you attack him. Attack is always made upon a stranger.
    You are making him a stranger by misperceiving him, and so you cannto know him.
    It is because you have made him a stanger that you are afraid of him.
    Perceive him correctly so that you can know him. There are no strangers in God´s creation.
    To create as He created you can create only what you know, and therefore accept as yours.
    God knows His children with perfect certainty.
    He created them by knowing them.
    He recognizes them perfectly.
    When they do not recognize each other, they do not recognize Him

Love
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast