Thread: Robert Monroe's I-There and reincarnation

1. Robert Monroe's I-There and reincarnation

There is an aspect of Robert Monroe's I-There/Oversoul concept that I cannot remember clearly and I was hoping that someone could help me with this, as I was summarizing Monroe's findings in my book when I realized I couldn't quite remember and was hoping for a quick answer without having to re-read his books.

According to Monroe, are the individual offshoots/incarnations of the I-There/Oversoul able to reincarnate? Another way of asking this is, Are all of the incarnations of the Oversoul unique creations(Monroe says the Oversoul combines elements of it's vast experiential/personality/DNA database to create new probes), or do some probes choose to reincarnate as the same personality, while others can choose to remain nonphysical and eventually reintegrate into the Oversoul without reincarnating as that particular personality?

I recall a part in Monroe's book where he goes into how individuals get trapped in the human experience and become addicted and thus drawn into reincarnation cycles, so this would support the idea of probes being able to reincarnate. But having just reviewed the chapters in Monroe's book UJ in which he details his experiences and discoveries of his I-There, I did not read anything about probes reincarnating and did not notice any connections made between the incarnation of I-There probes and his previous experiences of individual personalities reincarnating.

I should probably re-read his books, but in the mean time if anyone could provide some insight according to the writings of Monroe it would be much appreciated!
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Blog Entries

Re: Robert Monroe's I-There and reincarnation

Good question. I'm not clear on this so I guess I'll have to dig up my copy of Ultimate Journey to see.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Robert Monroe's I-There and reincarnation

IIRC, individual probes do reincarnate. Moen's work supports this too.

4. Re: Robert Monroe's I-There and reincarnation

Thanks for the reply dreaming90! Do you recall what experience(s) led Monroe to believe this?
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.