Hi Dreaming,

Long time no talk. Hope you're well. In my experience, life, all life literally fell apart like a train run out of track by the time I was 43. This whole existence business became unworkable, and anxiety and fear were the core. I call this the horizontal avalanche, or landslide, if you will. Causes and conditions rolled up to the present moment. Oddly, it mirrored my mental state pretty well. Outside and inside were dovetailing into a single, solid conclusion: "I" was the real source of all pain and suffering.

Turmoil is the teacher. Pain is the lesson. Suffering is a room with a backdoor, so compassion and love are necessary as you tread lightly through the landscape that summons the pain on your way out.

We all get our hands taken off the wheel in life whether we agree to go along or not. A firm grip ensures our suffering. I have zero to teach here, no need to share this, and no position other than your own. You are the answer. The peace you seek is what's experiencing pain through you because it doesn't know its real face. It thinks it's you, but this is the plan as well. All life is pain. All reality is painless.

The role of a man trying to pull all ends together is only that. All is well. You are free to breath and love and be and realize Consciousness is playing the role and experiencing it, but not you. What's looking out your eyes is the Source of all. Go ahead and look in the mirror to your soul, you may even see into the Great Void--into yourself. This is the womb of all creation, and anything contained within it cannot be greater than it.

Best,

Soul