Thread: How to increase lucidity during an OBE

1. How to increase lucidity during an OBE

I'm having a hard time increasing my lucidity and stabilizing and extending the obe. I usually roll out of bed into the RTZ and walk around a bit in my bedroom but I can't get any further than that because I rapidly start losing awareness and step into a normal dream. Also my vision is kind of blurry. I use the sense of touch and touch things around the bedroom which helps keeping me lucid but the effect wears off fast. Today I stood in my bedroom and asked the light beings for help with this problem and I started spinning fast but it made me become conscious of my physical body and ruined the obe. The sensations were quite strong though.

So, what tips can you give me to solve this? How do you do it in your obes?

Would NEW daily practice help with it?

Thanks in advance )

Blog Entries

Re: How to increase lucidity during an OBE

Quote Originally Posted by Helenbach View Post
    I'm having a hard time increasing my lucidity and stabilizing and extending the obe. I usually roll out of bed into the RTZ and walk around a bit in my bedroom but I can't get any further than that because I rapidly start losing awareness and step into a normal dream.
    What is happening is that when you cross a threshold you are going into the astral. Sometimes going through something symbolic of 'another place' such as a door or window can launch you into the astral, and if you stay out too long you can lose lucidity.
    Also my vision is kind of blurry. I use the sense of touch and touch things around the bedroom which helps keeping me lucid but the effect wears off fast.
    This is normal for the real time zone. Vision clears up as you get away from your body (less feedback) but too far and off to fairyland you go.
    Today I stood in my bedroom and asked the light beings for help with this problem and I started spinning fast but it made me become conscious of my physical body and ruined the obe. The sensations were quite strong though.
    Spinning can cause a phase-shift and work towards another exit, kind of the same thing as going through something.
    My recommendation would be to do some energy work at another time (not during OBE practice time) and keep your projections short, and don't get out of your room for a while. Learn to get out, look around, and go back. The practice should stabilize your perceptions and the energy work should also help develop your energy body.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.