Thread: DYNAMO: ¿Real Magic or Standard Illusionist?

DYNAMO: ¿Real Magic or Standard Illusionist?

May be you've seen a Discovery Channel's program titled "DYNAMO: Impossible Magic"

¿What do you think about it? ¿It's Real Magic (to extreme conceivable) or Standard Illusionist (resourceful)?

Sincerely,
    Ángel

Re: DYNAMO: ¿Real Magic or Standard Illusionist?

Some believe that magicians like Dynamo use the help of demons to achieve their otherwise impossible feats.
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Looks like well done but ordinary stage magic (illusion) to me.
    I see NO sign of 'real magic'.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

One would think that if someone could do "real magic" with this level of predictability and ease, they'd find better uses for it than a stage show.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

I have never seen DYNAMO. However I have seen another person named Criss Angel. And I think, maybe they are similar?
    He uses a kind of dark theme and wears emo or clothes that you would see at a Rock music concert...maybe, never been to one.
    To the naked eye he could be easily linked to "dark magic" or "evil spirits" but truthfully he seems like a nice guy acting like a tough guy. And what is so bad about becoming famous and basically bringing a sense of wonder and happy excitement to everyone. And since you are famous by "everyone" I don't mean just you're neighborhood or even city...but truly to a large amount of people.

If I personally had magic powers I would do :
    1. Pretty much become a hermit and live happily in isolation....probably will do that even without magic powers at some point I my life anyways.

2. Become famous. You are basically giving a positive vibe to the world and making people wonder if there are more to this world that meets the eye (Transformers reference yay) in a way is that not what a spiritual leader does ? And....we'll....you're gonna be famous...and probably a bit rich....and I mean no matter how "spiritual" you become you can't kill you're human part. So that will keep you're human self happy too.

Im not saying to start a cult following these magicians....they probably already exist anyways. But in no way do I believe it is a waste.

Anyways you cant approach every person with "spiritual talk". I mean from a "common" human perspective whenever somebody says "spiritual" there's this feel of boring and "old people stuff" kind of feel to it. Sometimes you got to decorate it with more "interesting" themes.