I'm happy to say that I have made it through the first week of exercises and I'm quite proud of myself with the progress I've made. I find the body energy work to be, perhaps, the easiest part of it so far. I wasn't sure if I could succeed in splitting my focus on two different areas at once but I find it quite easy. Something that I felt inspired to incorporate into the exercises was invisioning my body in my third eye and moving various parts of my body while being completely still. For example, as I was doing the brushing/sponging exercises with my feet and legs, I could invision them inmy mind flexing and bending but in truth my physical body was actually motionless. It really increased the sensations of energies moving through my body.

One thing that has improved a little is my dream recall when I wake up in the morning. I've had problems in the past remembering dreams that I often believed that I didn't dream while I slept. What's been a bit of a struggle for me is getting relaxing sleep. There have been a few days where I've been tired throughout the day. I'm not going to bed consciously trying to project but there have been a few nights of tossing and turning.

I began the first day of week two yesterday and I really took away a LOT of information from the opening lecture. The strong, pulsing, tingling sensations from the body energy work was exciting to feel but it was ironic to find out that those sensations can indicate blockages and with further practice, those sensations will decrease in their intensity. Are these blockages a sign that I'm not as relaxed as I should be? Are there any tips that might help or are these blockages merely something that will eventually go away with time and practice?

Peace and Light,

Eric