Thread: Gold Map

Gold Map

About 6 months ago I had a pretty heavy experience on the other side that started, I believe in the real time zone in my moms backyard.
    I found myself in the middle of sexual escapade , in a camping trailer, with a spook that looked suspiciously like my sister . The next thing I know Im on my back floating 10 feet above the trailer looking up at the stars vaguely aware of whats going on as some whiteish grey clouds drift by and I extend my arms out to touch them. I can feel the humidity pass over my hands and see the mist swirl around my fingers with the stars in the background. Wonderful night I begin to feel energy course into me as I roll over and catch sight of the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen/felt. The maple tree in her back yard, bout 30'tall 25' around, was surrounded by a bright emerald green flaming glow, all around and in it that faded into a sapphire blue aura around that. Energy pored from it and the tree and surrounding air seemed to bristle with life and the intense loveliness of the sight filled me with mind numbing awe and wonder, I still think about all the time.
    As I floated there my mind reeling..., above the tree at the far distant horizon I saw a bright light shoot out of the clouds many miles distant and like a meteor (tail and all) shoot my direction. It was mostly yellowish/whiteish light and was in front of me in a blink. As it approached it quickly slowed and burst into 5 golden objects about 4 to 6 inches in diameter each and sat in front of me hovering in the air in a kind of pentagonal shape formation, kinda like a 5 star general wears his stars on his collar. I was freakin out and was having a little trouble staying afloat bobbing this way and that, but came around out of awe and curiosity. I stablized myself about 15' off the ground and these objects stayed with me gently hovering in formation together. They sat there gently bobbing independently as i watched. Im not going to pretend to exactly remember all of them... there was a gyroscope at 5'oclock, a astrolabe at 2 oclock and simliar kinds of objects to there left....but the one that caught my eye the most at 8 oclock and closest to my position as I was a Little low...It was a golden map or atlas (not globe) by the etched cover art. These objects,symbols or what have you....glowed brightly and were in fine detail but most amazingly they were Alive! You could sense that they had intent and energy all to themselves and where not just objects or things as we know them. As I approached the atlas, I was floating horizontally my hand partly outstretched to it it opened like a book and grew slightly larger bout 12" tall 20 inches wide total. As I grew within reading distance I could make out everything but only remember general details like any other map everything was illustrated in vividly colored enamels, lines, legends, strange colored symbols labeled and notations describing places and things in flowing black script, covered the 2 pages in front of me. All printed over gold metalic "looking" paper. I whispered "oh my god what is this" to myself, as i glided a bit closer.....
    Whoosh I was in a well lit... ahhhh kinda museum-ish kinda room with a blazing yellow light coming from the far side some yards away. Books, and assorted bits of intellectual/scientific paraphernalia lines the shelves and others were milling about casually. But my attention was firmly fixed on the opened atlas before me on a large stand....the same one I just left but now 3' x 5',... kind of a brushed antique gold it no longer felt alive as it did before but retained its beauty and allure. I began to examine it again when someone came out of my left....It was the nasty spook from before...dressed mostly in a black blouse and with long black hair, she approached and said "You know what I want?....I want this! and pointed to a engraving of the globe. I took it that she wanted to rule the world. I stepped back a little and began to get upset realizing what she was and as I was beginning to consider real violence she interupted me and said...."you know where you are?...your not in some low plane where you can"...at this point I start fading out and as my energy ebbed she started sexual stuff again and I awoke in bed it was morning.

questions....What were the symbols/objects and why, where, did they come from?
    What was the deal with the tree glowing?
    Where did I end up in that room?
    and why was that low spook aloud to be there bothering me?lol
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Re: Gold Map

Hello Osiris
    A fascinating experience! Thanx for sharing.
    I have been fortunate to have had a few OBES and dreams in rooms (mostly libraries) full of huge books and tomes. Many of the books were obviously ancient and some were magickal. These books were all at least a foot in length and many were 2 or 3 feet in size. A huge variety of topics were covered including history, military history (especially World War 2), the occult and travelogues.
    On one or two special occasions a few of the books 'came alive' so to speak. The photos started to movie just like watching a video. During one OBE titled "Magickal History Book" (posted here http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-Journal/page3) I encountered a book that was probably some type of portal to another space and time. Maybe that atlas that you were reading during the OBE was also such a magickal portal.
    At any rate I Do believe that such portal/books exist although they are exceedingly rare, even in the astral.

Regards
    Grey

Re: Gold Map

Thanks

Ive been in otherworldly libraries often but dont ever remember any exceptionally large books or magical ones but I firmly believe they could be tapped if one knew how and where. Like everyone says I think its mostly a matter of memory. I think I've been with those who knew the ins and outs of the Akashic records, (as I've been shown things to come), if there is a tie in but never used them myself before.
    The above room however didnt really seem like a library as we know them, more like a general reference type area, kinda like a common map/atlas everyone was privy to. Course I didnt really get to look around.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam