Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: COPY: "we are all one" question

Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

Hi again S...
    Would you say that nothingness, lonely, would be a interspace or a gap?? if you can feel it is a gap, then it is that gap you have to feel/understand because it is the gap between duality and onesess....so I am sure you will soon get the experience of onesess and all will open up to you and you will understand on a total different level....I am sure it will soon open up to you.

I send love and patience to you.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasraraawaken View Post
    I don't think your nuts or your view is insane etc.
    Well, that's good. But it doesn't actually matter. And I wasn't offended, in case you're concerned.

I go off my own experiences too and i havent experienced anything quite like that.
    Well, of course. The whole purpose of existence (as far as I can tell, anyway) is experience, and all we have to go on is what we have experienced directly. That's empiricism at its most pure. I'm a big fan of empiricism, just for the record. It's the only thing that makes sense.

The purpose of sharing these things is to plant seeds. Right now, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe it never will, I have no idea. But seeds are planted, not just for you, but for anyone who stumbles on this thread. And who knows what will grow? Or not.

im just a truck driver.
    I was married to a truck driver. Know a fair number of them, too. Perfectly reasonable profession, and LOTS of time to yourself to think about stuff, which is cool.

I'll just leave you with this quote, for whatever it's worth:

“The notion of ambiguity must not be confused with that of absurdity. To declare that existence is absurd is to deny that it can ever be given a meaning; to say that it is ambiguous is to assert that its meaning is never fixed, that it must be constantly won. Absurdity challenges every ethics; but also the finished rationalization of the real would leave no room for ethics; it is because man's condition is ambiguous that he seeks, through failure and outrageousness, to save his existence.” - Simone de Beauvoir
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

3. Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

Butterfly can you tell me your experience or experiences with this? Id love that! Are you clairvoyant?

Blog Entries

Butterfly can you tell me your experience or experiences with this?
    With what, specifically? (I thought I had been doing that )

Are you clairvoyant?
    Somewhat, it depends on the situation. More clarisentient/empathic. Occasionally clairaudient. Have been pretty much all my life. Had my first distinctly mystical experience (your basic "standing in the presence of God's holy light" type thing) when I was about five, and starting having precog dreams around puberty.

But as I get older and the divisions dissolve more and more, there is no real or obvious distinction between divine and mundane, between mystical and not-mystical, so the entire thing is more.... dilute, I guess. But at the same time, much more powerful. Where once I had to have "a vision" or "hear a message" or whatever, now, it's just like a gentle osmosis. Occasionally, if I'm still, I can kind of see the swirls and eddies and ripples of reality (which, by the way, is chaotic, in the mathematical sense, just like the weather system or the world economic system). I don't have conscious or clear mastery over that yet. That's my next big project (for lack of a better term). It's where I'm going now.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Putting two cents here though it's likely unnecessary.

Nothing is the womb, the soil, the canvass, the content-free ground where all life comes into being, and that life is brought forth from emptiness (no-self) into all that appears solid and outside of us. This has been covered and can be directly experienced by simply watching or feeling sensations vanish into "you". Where do "you" begin and end when a sound is heard? Where do you begin and end when you see the world around you? Pay attention. That's all you need. You're the background into which the content of life appears and the content, but since you come from nothing, your body is that--no-thing. The sense of self is an brain-spun illusion. Nothing other than One exists because One is self-sufficient and has no need for two. Besides, how does All that is (omnipresence) be other than All that is? Can you divide One without infinite fractions. There are no fractions.

Just like breathing, blinking, and every other function--life all doing itself while you're not paying attention, and when one pays attention a sense of self is formed to be the recipient, or doer of things. Enter Maya, illusion.

Notice your nature. Go back. Stop when unclear. Don't suppose questions can be answered without understanding whether the question is answerable.

http://buddhism.about.com/od/mahayan...eart-sutra.htm
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Putting two cents here though it's likely unnecessary.
    Everything is unnecessary. You know that. So please yourself. If you want to put in two cents, you can. If you choose to keep quiet, you can do that, too. It's all good. Or, rather, it's all THAT. Heh.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

That's what I love about you ButterflyWoman, you're just downright pragmatic about expression. Most of my life it seems was an attempt to interact with the world in ways I thought the world supposed I ought to interact. So I was born. That is the old narrative, and yes, the new is without a single implication. I may still have the role, but the part went to something else and that's about all that can be said, other than this:

Devil Rock is the best. I love it. Give me Marilyn Manson any day and I'll chase him down with Tibetan chants and cherish them equally.

Okay, that's all.

BTW:

Mountain is a Mountain
    Mountain is empty
    Empty of emptiness gives us a mountain.

I love negation.

Let's party.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

you're just downright pragmatic about expression.
    I'm downright pragmatic about pretty much everything. It's actually one of the qualities I enjoy most about this character-persona. Thank you for reminding me of it.

Mountain is a Mountain
    Mountain is empty
    Empty of emptiness gives us a mountain.

I love negation.

Let's party.

9. Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

butterfly you sound just like me.. heh. i was always floating out of body too at about 7. sleep paralysis out the wazoo... it was normal for me.

but to clarify what experiences led you to this realization that we have been talking about? can you explain to me more what you mean by becoming your partner? did you shift consciousness and experienced things from his (your)...other? point of view?

I am not sure I am explaining this right though. After re reading all of this. Because I can understand what a lot of you are saying I think it's just in different ways... I explain it way different, use different words and ways of explaining it.

I don't know... You would think if people understand that all of this is a book, only an experience, and they understood consciousness so to the point that they knew they are everything and all of this is a big giant illusion... your family doesn't exist because they are just characters for this experience etc, you would have the power to overcome any form of health problems... instant manifestation, and so many other things. I have seen people who say this and yet they suffer from health issues and all this horrible crap. Headaches, and all of this shouldn't exist if someone is that awake and aware that this place is all (what we have been talking about) If you realize you are the only thing that exists you should be able to experience bliss non stop. I hope this makes sense... Yet these people still suffer from lots of stress. Why? What is there to stress? For experience? I can't seem to wrap that around my head. Why would source want to experience pain. (Even though to source it doesn't know pain) then this just seems like a big a** waste of time honestly. I think I am pretty knowledge in this stuff.. been doing it since i was 7. but I know i still get stressed too!

I am not too great at explaining things sometimes. It's late... rest is needed haha

You got source... all that is. you. Going okay... I am going to experience from this point of view... (whoooooosh) and you live an absolute HORRIBLE life and end up killing all of your parents... whatever... going on a freaking rampage... you name it. Or you are just a baby... you are born and then your mother throws you in a microwave. I can't see source going YUP! lets experience this right here... sarcasm.

I can see source wanting to be the point of view of anything it wants to. But why in the hell would there be negs? What is the point? Also...

I think this place... if you are correct! I think earth is a mistake... Consciousness made a mistake. This place didn't turn out like it supposed to. Kind of thing... yeah I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist but From MY experiences we are being played. Like a fiddle. For example the whole "love" thing. That word is LOADED. Love is a vibration... but we use that word with everything. "I love this cake" "I love this car" "I love this weather" I think we have been programmed to become confused with the word love. Many religions teach love. Yet many religions also chopped off peoples heads and burned them at the stake for coming up with new ideas and concepts. and if you showed people how psychic stuff works etc you were tortured to death. That's a whole other story in itself though. Again that's my experience so that's all i can go from! I am just saying. Something is not right.

Blog Entries

Well, please don't take this as flippant, but the thing that led me to the realisation and shift of perception (which is still constantly shifting, just for the record; it's not a "wake up and you're done" kind of thing, but an ongoing process in a new perspective which is radically different) is pretty much everything in my entire life. Everything contributed. Everything had a role. The system is, as I said, chaotic. There are some key events that I can look at and say, "Well, that was a key turning point," sure, but it's the whole of the story that drives the story, not the particular plot points. Hope that makes sense.

And I don't see reality as a mistake. I see it as a dream. Dreams are weird, they have random stuff in them. I suspect (but don't know because I probably can't know) that Consciousness is testing out every permutation, every possibility, every variation, and seeing what happens, how it unfolds, etc. Some of it, to human perception, isn't very nice or enjoyable, but when that narrow and shuttered human perspective is shed (or at least relaxed; I honestly don't know if the human viewpoint can be entirely foregone, though it's possible it can and I just haven't fully realised that), it's seen for what it is: a complex, multi-faceted, infinite, quantum, chaotic thought experiment. I don't know if Consciousness is dreaming, or lucid dreaming, or just observing things that were set in motion in time and space or what the whole deal is. I do know, experientially, that it's realy not as bad as it seems, nor as good as it seems. Those are value judgements, created purely by the human ego-self. In fact, everything just is what it is when you leave the judgement out of it. (This, by the way, is what I think Jesus was getting at with all that talk about not judging; that which you judge, you create to be this or that, and you draw yourself into that same judgement because that's the way reality works.)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast