Thread: COPY: "we are all one" question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

To me its like this: We are all one, yet separate individual consciousness creating our own individual separate reality. We are connected to each other, inseparable in a cosmic web... connected to Source, or All That Is because Source or All That Is is in everything.
    We, as consciousness each have our own individual experience even though we are Source and Source is us. Even if it seems as if you are everything and everything is you, it is not you as in your unique experience that commits the horrible act of, for instance, killing an infant as a mother. You are connected intimately to source and hence to that horrible act but in my opinion it is not directly your experience but theirs. Even if this seems as I'm trying to justify that my EGO is separate from everything I don't mean it like that. I know that my ego is my ego and that its not truly me.

The way I understand it is that Source split itself in countless, unlimited ways and that everything is a branch of from Source. In this way we are linked, but still have our own separable experience. Source wants unlimited expression.

You don't need to feel bad personally for something bad someone else does as it is not you, not your ego and not your true self or whatever you want to call it that is committing the act. Unless you are directly connected to that person/experience through the higher self I guess. But that's just speculation from my part.
    I guess I'm trying to find a way with words to separate you from others experience even though your not truly separate. I'm trying to say is that your experience is unique and separate from others, even though you are intimately connected.

This is my interpretation, but there are many others with far more experience than me. I just thought I'de throw my few cents in here.
    I love this discussion!
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 2nd June 2014 at 08:58 AM.