Thread: Buddistic healing or something similar for foot problems?

Buddistic healing or something similar for foot problems?

My wife has had pain in her left foot ankle for almost a year. We have tried almost everything to make it better. We have seen doctors, rheumatologist, Orthopaedic, tried medications and special shoes but I´ts not getting any better. And now her other foot is starting to heart. My wife is 26 and has a cleaning job so she moves around, but she only works about 75%
    so it should not take such a beating on her body in my opinion.

She is from Thailand and her mother went to check with a buddhist Munk in her country regarding her foot problems. He did a "reading" and said that someone have done some kind of
    psychic attacks on her for some years that is the cause of her psycial problems. But in order to diagnose and treat the problem he had to see my wife in person. Since we have tried almost everything in modern medicine I don´t think this seem far fetched.

Do you think its worth a trip to Thailand or is there similar methods (reiki, etc) that can diagnose and treat her in same effective way as this "buddhistic healing"? I would much rather do this at home that having to spend more money for a costly trip.

Appreciate your thoughts and commnets

Re: Buddistic healing or something similar for foot problems?

Hi magic.

I can not say what you should do or not to do, you have to make this decission self.

As you might suspect what my belief is....forgivness...both to self and others.
    We know that ill will and negative thougts do harm us...but we do have natural protection...if we are positive and loving and forgiving....when something negative affect us...what ever it is...it has come as a teacher to learn or to remind of own negativity and to turn it to positive.

Feet does represent ground...and that can be...self confidence...self awareness...and also relationship to others as relationship to myself....

Healing can be achived by someone who can open up or trigger self knowing or open up to look inside and understand that I have own responsibillity to do my best to learn to know myself.

Self-knowledge is the only way for healing.

Good luck.

I send love and curage for self-healing.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: Buddistic healing or something similar for foot problems?

Your wife is Thai, and you can use the trip to visit her family and maybe do some sightseeing. I can't say it will help, but it can't hurt, and a trip to her homeland might be healing in other emotional or spiritual ways.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.