Thread: My personal experience

1. My personal experience

Hi everybody,

below I describe my experiences of what I believe that it might be indications of OBE experiences. Firstly, let me give a brief history, I suffer from sleep paralysis (S.P.), it happens when I am sleep deprived. As far as I remember my first episode of S.P. was when I was 18 years old. I experience S.P. only at the beginning of my sleep and occasionally with a frequency 1-2 episodes per week at most. The intensity of episodes range from mild to violent, the latter usually happens when Ι become suddenly aware of the presence. Most of the times I am able to escape S.P. before things get wild.

The other interesting part is that there are rare cases when I am aware that I am not sleeping a feeling that resembles S.P. but without the fear. I can travel inside my apartment, for example every time I have to cross my long hall just outside my bedroom and then a decision comes should I leave my home. As i become more and more detached from my body, I fear that I am not able to return back. Also another thing that troubles me is the fact that the surroundings become darker and darker and I am not able to make out my route.
    Curiosity conquers me and I try to wonder around my building and enter others neighbors apartments. Most the time my trip ends abruptly, to put it in perspective it looks like my connecting cable with my body is cut.

Final note I tried to observe my room but I did not see my body.

I don' t know if this OBE, but for sure it is n't dreaming since I woke up just after the experience ended. I had a liberating feeling.

Blog Entries

Re: My personal experience

It is indeed an OBE and don't worry, you don't leave an empty body behind, you simply expand your energy and move your conscious awareness. If you go too far, you'll either wake up completely (that is, snap out of your trance state, which you're in) or go into an astral lansdscape, which will be like shifting into a dreamscape. No worries, it's all good.
    For more info, check out this: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...ral-projection
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.