Quote Originally Posted by oath
    Root: open (38%)
    Sacral: open (50%)
    Navel: open (25%)
    Heart: open (50%)
    Throat: open (50%)
    Third Eye: open (44%)
    Crown: open (44%)

wow i thought i was gonna be like 80 percent in like all or something the way i was answering or thought i was answering. guess not. pretty interesting
    Root: open (25%)
    Sacral: open (44%)
    Navel: over-active (81%)
    Heart: over-active (88%)
    Throat: open (63%)
    Third Eye: open (69%)
    Crown: open (63%)

very intersesting as I have done work with my emotions since previous times and am currently taking them back up again

Root: under-active (-13%)
    Sacral: under-active (-13%)
    Navel: under-active (-6%)
    Heart: open (31%)
    Throat: open (56%)
    Third Eye: open (44%)
    Crown: open (44%)

hmmm...

How funny, my son just sent this to me yesterday, and I just noticed it on the forum now. I took it again with almost exactly the same results. Seems to be about right from my experiences.

Root: over-active (88%)
    Sacral: over-active (81%)
    Navel: open (75%)
    Heart: over-active (81%)
    Throat: over-active (88%)
    Third Eye: over-active (88%)
    Crown: open (63%)

So, what would that mean if you are over-active on everything? That you are going to blow sky high! Or that you are overly balanced? Not sure I quite get it. The percentages seem about right, but how do they judge that having them "open" versus "over-active" is better? It would seem to me that having each chakra closer percentage-wise would be more of a balance than having them all closer to 50%.?????

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    So, what would that mean if you are over-active on everything? That you are going to blow sky high! Or that you are overly balanced? Not sure I quite get it. The percentages seem about right, but how do they judge that having them "open" versus "over-active" is better? It would seem to me that having each chakra closer percentage-wise would be more of a balance than having them all closer to 50%.?????
    This might help : http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras ... hp#chakra1

The threshold, from what I can tell, seems to be 76% and higher to be considered 'over-active'.

I could be wrong, but I think the premise is that certain personality traits are indicitive of how active certain chakras are, the relative percentages showing level of balance/imbalance. At least that's my take on it. This link explains it pretty well.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras ... hp#chakra1

I don't take it very seriously, it's interesting and fun, but not the end all be all by any means.

ewillison,
    If you think the test is a farce, then why did you bother to take it? Hehehe, curiosity got the better of you didn't it? I don't think any of us think it's terribly accurate, but the temptation to take it was just too strong! On mine, I would have thought that my crown chakra is more open than what it said, but, maybe that explains why when I'm attempting OBE, the top of my head often feels like its going to explode! Help!!! I can't get out of my crown! LOL!

Whoa, Scymitar, I looked at the link you suggested. I'm BAD! Now I really don't agree with it!!! I'm rich, but I'm hardly materialistic and greedy And, I'm emotional, but not all the time and not even close to being a clingy type person. :cry: I definitely don't suffocate people with my love, and rarely is my love selfish. I don't hallucinate.

HEY, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! Hahaha! I must admit, though, I talk WAY too much. I'm sure no one here has noticed.

You're funny Painterhypnogirl!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast