Thread: Cemetery

Cemetery

There is a place on the otherside , somewhere, where, supposedly those who die...but cannot except the notion of life after death (since they have been conditioned otherwise) once they get on the otherside ahhhhh remain asleep if you will til they "come around" with the help of higher powers. This sleep can take many years depending on the individual. The above notion comes from many older accounts from the spiritualist movement of the 19th and early 20th centuries. It is called something like the "resting place"...
    or some such.
    In a search for my deceased father on the other side I stumbled into what I believe to be that place and was very curious if anyone else had found themselves there by any chance.
    I haven't a clue how I ended up there except for being taken after asking... but I ended up there 3 times over the course of maybe a year. It is described as a large extremely solemn, quiet and very CREEPY place where those sleeping just lay around in an orderly fashion "slowly healing". Well for me it was like i'd read except it looked like a cemetery with regular head stones, grass ect.
    First time I pulled up in a car onto a gravel drive and the atmosphere of the place scared me @#$!less
    and I left.
    The second time I got out and walked around a bit looking but freaked out after a few minutes and left again.
    The third time I stuck it out and kept walking until after a few minutes I came across his "grave"
    It was more like a raised sarcophagus type deal kinda nice i guess made of some sort of stone and not
    the kind of thing you see today. He was just a regular kind of guy and not in the least spiritual in any way...I guess the sarcophagus was because he meant something special to me. I never saw a name, It was just make clear to me (by a vibe) that I had found what I was looking for. Other than the deeply deeply solemn and creepy (They are all looking at you and deserve the deepest respect you can muster) feel to the place it was nothing all that special except a approx 10" red flame that "burnt" over his tomb just 4 or 5 inches above the stone coffin at center. It was a deep base chakra like color maybe an inch around but quite alive and vital. He'd been "dead" 30 years by then. I've never been back to his location sense. Im pretty sure I taken there but have no memory of anyone else.

Something else....as I stood there looking at his stone coffin thingy and the flame. I got the feeling that a large part of what I just considered my dad had been ahhhh added to it, if you will. That the man I knew as my dad was just a small part of what I was visiting if you know what i mean. That there was a great deal to what I was visiting there that I had no idea about and though my love for him carried me there and meant a great deal it was just a relatively small part in the existence of that spirit. I guess what Im saying is to a significant degree, although he was my dad (for only 14 years it turned out) the larger part of him is a complete stranger to me as I guess all of us are to our true selves.
    Last edited by Osiris; 4th June 2014 at 11:59 PM.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Blog Entries

Re: Cemetery

Yep. BTW, have you read Otherwhere, by Kurt Leland? I wish he'd release it as an e-book, it's such a good book.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

no I'll check it out thx and sorry for double post....so You've been there? if so what was your experience
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Blog Entries

Some of it is in my liminal journal- look for 'hospital', computer rooms, grandmother, and others. (possible ways of searching through it, it's kind of long.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyla View Post
    I had a very close friend who was murdered recently and I'm waiting for him to stop by and visit me. Maybe he'll take a while, idk how long. But I trust this will happen. Other mutual friends are asking me to let them know as soon as I hear from him.
    Leyla, how awful to lose a friend in this way...I send my condolencenses to you and all my love.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leyla View Post
    I had a very close friend who was murdered recently
    I'm sorry to hear this. Sending you my love, and also to his family and other friends.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Yes Leyla Im so sorry to hear about your loss and the grief your experiencing. I hope he is getting along ok and is coping as best he can.
    All my loving energies to your friend and yourself.