Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy work with orgone generator

asalantu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Energy
    I heard one can feel thr chi of the device by feeling the picture alone or checking the energy output with a pendulum
    Unless I wrong when read and interpret your post, it seems for me a huge claim, and more compatible with hard-line marketing policy. It is like watching to a Christ's or Buddha's image with the inner hope of gather beneficial. Of sure, millions of people knows them, and the resulting effect can be beneficial if we use them as focus of our unselfish prays. But Robert Bruce's image is more known than image from Magick Machines website; anyway, no energy is risen when I look at a picture of him. Since now, apologize my harsh logic.

Furthermore,

the pulse rate has nothing much to do with the chi flow
    Since I neither developed nor subjected to exam promoted device, then I cannot give completely trustworthy and reliable qualification. But if device designer decided to feed it with a regulated power supply then pulse rate (i.e.: ¿signal frequency?) cannot be trivial at operating time. Done the case that pulse rate doesn't stands signal frequency for you, then, the other relevant physical magnitude is intensity. But, again, and regarding a prior post from mine, intensity zero is equal to letting device alone with natural Schumann's Resonance.

it is just a rate that gives a smooth feel (arounf ALPHA THETA brainstate frequency) so Schumann resonance has nothing to do with creating orgone life force
    ¿Do you want to imply promoted device is a sort of light machine seemable to one from Photosonix's products..? If affirmative, then rate pulse (frequency pulse) is far from to be irrelevant, since some feedback is attainable.

Best regards,
    Sincerely yours,
    Ángel

It seems like it would be better to build my own devices rather than buying them, and to do that I need to understand how they work. Active devices rather than passive sound more like what I'm looking to build because I want something which will push energy into me even when I'm doing other things and not paying attention to energy or meditation.

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    if it works, it works. It is only your thinking that mkaes it work anyway Placebo anyone?

asalantu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Akashic_Librarian
    if it works, it works. It is only your thinking that mkaes it work anyway Placebo anyone?
    You're referring to post from mine..? Yes..!, I think looking at device picture a Placebo Effect is triggered (if critic or developer claims are lightweigth taken into account), but, if that's the case, Robert Bruce's picture is far more efficient.

Sincerely,
    Ángel

Energy Guest
    well that is what I heard from energy sensitive friends when checking the devices energy output. sometimes they use pendulum to check. Well I am not clairvoyant nor chi master so I will let energy sensitive people to see for themselves. Placebo effect or whatever term it is used by skeptics

Yeah I think making our own devices help us to understand about it better. I myself plan to make device from wax but after buying some of the devices I tend to learn more about how it is being built. Just like I got one interesting matrix of a passive device and I notice I learn a lot from it

I hope I will see more result working with it
    I find it smoothens the energy shield manifesting process (I use gold purple aura) and I am sure it is not any placebo effect

Blog Entries
    So if I put a bunch of crystals in wax would that qualify as a passive orgone device? Because I have a bunch of crystals (I collect them- my house is literally riddled with rocks) and I also have a bunch of hematite, which has iron in it. And I do have wax. Any suggestions for something else? Would shaping my wax 'sculpture' channel the energy somehow? Hmmm- ideas are flowing! A pyramid would prob. look good.

As for the placebo effect: A psychology major told me that it's considered 'placebo' if the effect doesn't last more than 3 months. Plus, the fact is, no scientist has been able to explain why the effect exists at all. The explanation of 'if it only lasts x amount of time it means it's all in your head-' but they don't have an explanation of how the brain-mind affects matter outside it's physical confines- and yet the effect is there anyway. So I guess when people poo-pooh something as placebo, what they are saying is 'I don't know why it works for so short a time'. Instead what they should be saying is: 'How can we make the effect(healing) last longer?' .02c
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Energy Guest
    Possibly crystal wax/resin works but it is best to experiment with the mixture and see the result for yourself

I have a 6 sided Hooten orgone HHG and some of the layers are pure stones with resin mix

traditionally, Orgonite is a 50/50 metal-resin mix with crystal in it but it is up to us to experiment about with the orgonite blend to see its effect

That is what I can say about passivie device

Active devices are more complicate and xtra high density orgonite blend is used where powdered stones and fine metals are mixed into the orgonite. The way to excite the orgonite is complicated as well.