Thread: Still looking for info on the white sphinx

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Still looking for info on the white sphinx

Thanks a lot DC and Moo. Im glad somebody has studied up on 'mythical creatures'.

In consideration, I think she is probably a manticore. Since the beginning I felt she was a member of a race that did not have a great reputation but she had achieved some level of evolution anyways.

Having a series of tests to use on any future acquaintances sounds like a grand idea. I dont know how intricate of an illusion that can be made, I would like to know. Image, definitely. Aura, yes. Considering dreamscapes can be built, habitat can be fake too. How about internal experience and past history/deeds?
    Pretty sure excessive number of spirits are what caused my house to burn down. Im still taking a break, but when I get back into all that mystic stuff I'm making a box of spirits so I can have complete control over my interaction with them.

If you mythic buffs are interested, I also have a pretty recent image of the Kirin.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Re: Still looking for info on the white sphinx

I'm not sure if this thread is about the sphinx or just you showing off you're sisters drawings haha , I'm just joking.

Well all my information is from books so maybe it's very biased. However whenever someone or something introduces itself as "good" I'm always careful...and when something calls itself " bad" I try to befriend it. This has not actually gotten me into many problems thanks to my ability to recognize what is truly dangerous (notice how I used the word "dangerous" and not "bad" or "evil") but hey, maybe that's just me having seen too many movies where the "good" guy is actually the villain haha.

Btw I don't know about everybody here but I for one would really like if I-stone posted more threads involving "mythical" creatures. It's nice to read and talk about something a little different than out if body experiences and psychic healing...no offense to everyone. I'm just saying this is also enjoyable.