Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Copy: About Suicide

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Re: Copy: About Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    Pardon me, but I think the subject's being derailed here, the question wasn't whether suicide is or could be a good or bad thing. The topic is mainly about "what" could possibly unfold for someone who commits a suicide, it doesn't matter whether it's a good thing or a bad one.
    Well then I'm gonna act all clever and say that what I was trying to express is that nothing bad has to happen because of an act of suicide and that all this time I was just trying to explain why it was that I believed that.

2. Re: Copy: About Suicide

I tend to think about it this way. *deep breath*

Sleep is the death of awareness. As existence on the higher planes follows life, dreams follow sleep - as above so below. The two are analogous - awake and asleep - alive and dead. In my experience, if one has a high vibrational level and is traveling on an upward spiritual path, dreams are usually positive. When one is afraid, depressed, or angry, dreams are usually negative. Thus we can see in the nature of dreaming what basically happens to our consciousness in the afterlife.

Most who commit suicide end up on a hellish lower plane, because they are in a great state of fear, anger, and sorrow when they commit the act.

Others who are indifferent end up on a middle plane - neither positive nor negative.

The final group are quite rare. These are the martyrs, who do not necessarily commit the act themselves, but rather willingly and joyfully give up their lives for a higher cause. They would end up on the highest possible plane - in union with the Eternal Spirit, pouring out their love for eternity.

Do not misunderstand this. In order to be in the final group, one would have to be in a state of the highest joy when the act was committed, as was Christ. ("Father forgive them, for they know not what they do") *Very few* of those who commit suicide, either autonomously or by proxy, are in a state of joy when death is upon them. The reasons for suicide are almost *always* selfish.

I have been through this cycle many times myself. I understand those who do it, and I do not hold any ill will toward them, nor excessive grief. The best thing we can do for them is send good energies toward their souls in the afterlife, knowing that they will be reached by our positivity on the other side, even though it did not reach them on this physical plane.