Thread: Cbanging the past question

Cbanging the past question

Last night I called upon archangel tzaphkiel to change my past, especially
    Events that occurred recently. I have been For the past 3 or 4 days had to be held up by archangels occasionally and my higher self telekineticallly some of the time I would stand or walk.. I asked tzaphkiel to change my past in a positive way, and fhen much of the weakness pretty much disapeared and I was able to forgive to a good.extent a spirit I highly respected (and now still do) . I have two questions
    1. Is changing the past and changing ones timeline the same thing, or are they different in some way.
    2. Also, I am unable to remember large parts of things that occoured that were traumatic (recent stuff)
    But I am wondering if thinking obsessively over what I do remember will undo the positive changes that have beeen
    Made, namely the changes to the past.
    Also, im not sure what catagory to put this under in the forum.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Re: Cbanging the past question

I've a theory about how it (past events change) could happen.

1 - Multiple timelines is a reality.
    2 - Several "Me's" exists in several timelines.
    3 - All that "Me's" are wanting to get betterment of its reality.
    4 - It is possible interchange of worried/troubled "Me's" from Timeline 1 to Timeline 2 and viceversa (something like to a transmigration of souls).

CONDITION: In order to avoid conflicts (like, may be, "The Four Faces of EVE"(*)) such changes requires prior knowledge of changing events mechanics. This knowledge spreads along multiple parallel timelines growing from that critical timelapse (i.e.: timelapse at what knowledge about past events change mechanics is acquired).

PROBABLE SEQUELS: As referred by Robert Bruce, effects of a Reality Shift, are changes of reality other than the living conditions we are desiring to change. Be alert about that.

(*) "The Four Faces of EVE" is a film (true events based, I think) about a psychiatric event of a woman with Multiple Personality Disorder. I think a transmigration from TL 1 to TL 2 could have undesirable effects if some Me are unconcious about what are happening.

My best regards,
    Ángel