Can you tell me any practices you know in order to connect with our higher self. I am so lost and feeling depressed as I just keep going round in circles. I thought I had found my purpose in life and that was to learn to love myself. I have been practising this now for some time by creating a compassionate voice that I listen to. I am aware of my thoughts and am able to modify them as and when needed. I eat organic food and I raw juice daily. I have coffee enemas and detox all the time, I have cut out sugar and still I am in pain.

I loose my focus and my brain tires easily, I know my main issue is I don't follow through with things and without a commitment I guess there's my answer. I just don't know where to start, I have so much information and I am a real flitter which does not help. My depression is taking hold and I am doing all I can to not feed it. I am sorry I have gone off course, so back to the question as I feel if I could connect with my higher self then maybe my inner guidance will start working again.