Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
I ask for it during the beginning of a projection as the first thing. Results have been interesting so far and also different. Mostly it has been an experience of "light" and/or of another possible incarnational personality interacting with me. So you can just project and shout: "Higher Self Now!" or similar. Try it out.
Just wanted to add that because we live in a "camouflage" reality, each person experiences things differently. So what works for me, may not work for you, and what works for you, may nor work for me.

The thing to remember is not specific details, but INTENTION. While we deal with symbol in our reality, your higher self will always knows your intentions, so if you intention is to communicate, and learn more about about your "self", or experience your self without concepts, or words, but in a vibrational state free of concepts, then you can do so. However, whatever we remember/recall afterwards is still expressed in physical terms because of the symbolic nature of a camouflage reality.

If that doesn't make sense, consider that in a non-camouflage reality, you would perceive vibration directly, and never know anything but your connection to Source, and know your self as Source, it would not be possible to know or feel otherwise.

Hope I have made some sense here