Thread: Spam?

Exclamation Spam?

Got a PM from a new forum member named "Astraal" asking if I wanted more information about group purchases. I entertained them by saying yes. I was sent a link to a web site in the Netherlands. [COLOR="#B22222"][link deleted so as not to give them even more publicity] I thought I should post it up for everyone in case it was not legit. I also noticed it advertised a lot of Roberts stuff. Did anyone else get this PM?
    Last edited by Zoom; 21st June 2014 at 07:33 AM. Reason: grammar

Blog Entries

Re: Spam?

Just for future reference, please report this kind of thing directly to one of the mods or admins (I know you can directly report a post, not sure offhand about doing it with PM but I think you can?). I deleted the link you posted for obvious reasons, and we'll look into this user (check IP address, etc.).

If anyone else got this kind of PM from this (or any) user, please let us know privately so we can take action. Thanks.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.