Thread: Energize your Chakras

Blog Entries

Energize your Chakras

Hi Gang,

This is just a note to confirm that your chakras need energy to make your projection efforts easy.

Just as Robert says, energize your base chakra.

I find if I do , even only that, my projections, lucidity, and so called psychic stuff, is greatly improved. Usually an immediate effect is noticed. ( Usually during the next few hours or day or so)

Exercise it. I always feel a "throbbing" effect; which in itself is a relaxing experience. Of course the other chakras are important to excersize also.

As I am writing, I am excersizing----it does not have to be at night--------------------------

If you are having trouble projecting or becoming lucid, which for me, happens often, EXCERSIZE YOUR CHAKRAS!

Grant

Re: Energize your Chakras

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    Hi Gang,

This is just a note to confirm that your chakras need energy to make your projection efforts easy.

Just as Robert says, energize your base chakra.

I find if I do , even only that, my projections, lucidity, and so called psychic stuff, is greatly improved. Usually an immediate effect is noticed. ( Usually during the next few hours or day or so)

Exercise it. I always feel a "throbbing" effect; which in itself is a relaxing experience. Of course the other chakras are important to excersize also.

As I am writing, I am excersizing----it does not have to be at night--------------------------

If you are having trouble projecting or becoming lucid, which for me, happens often, EXCERSIZE YOUR CHAKRAS!

Grant

for AP, when is a good time to practice NEW and when is a good time to practice the exit techniques?
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Blog Entries

Hi,

Practice can be done anytime. I usually practice lying down in the dark, or with the blinds drawn if its in the afternoon.

I try to AP at night however, it seems the best time for me. I either relax on the porch or lie in the bed. ( Yes I am very much aware of falling asleep) I like to "Yo-Yo" between my several bodies (Real Time at this point) and take one or the others (or all) consciousness. I can remain individualized or take on all of the consciousnesses.

Last night I excersized my base chakra until it throbbed. I fell asleep because it is so relaxing. I began to dream; but, realized it was a dream, but could not become lucid. All of a sudden I was with my deceased Dad and we were talking and joking away. It was a good time. I told him thank you for the visit.

Grant

Blog Entries

Hi Again,

Believe it or not you can practice while doing your daily activities---even while at work and working. I believe it just takes to be aware of what you are doing.

Grant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IronGega View Post
    for AP, when is a good time to practice NEW and when is a good time to practice the exit techniques?
    You can practice anytime, but if you're going to try to practice an exit technique, I suggest you do it at a time when you will not be interrupted.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hi Again,
    I have an experience every time I excersize my base chakra.
    I have met another traveler, but I don't know who he was and we played a sort of laser tag game. He was not from Earth.