Thread: Dear Robert Bruce.

Dear Robert Bruce.

Is schizophrenia(or other mental illnesses) caused by someone being overcome from the death of their ego?

Re: Dear Robert Bruce.

Mental health is a massive subject.

While the ego can be involved (another big topic) it is more reasonable to look at the whole picture.

Mental health is caused partly by physical issues involving diet and nutrition, and partly by spirit influences. Both positive and negative spirit influences can be involved.

An organic diet (preferably raw food) and supplements can, in time, do wonders for mental health.

Fasting on water only should also be considered as very few, if any, physical or mental conditions, will not improve after a 30 day fast on water. I have seen miracles occur through fasting on water.

Fasting causes a total reset of the body, which has a massive effect upon the brain and mind.

I advise everyone interested in this 'miracle cure' to read the following free online book

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201...oser00toc.html

I have done long fasts up to a full month at a time and can attest to the truth in this book.

We live in a toxic world and the toxins we are all exposed to affect each of us differently.

The liver of the human body will only process a certain amount of toxins. Beyond this, to protect life, the liver wraps and stores toxins in fat. So dietary sins of the past stay with us until they are dealt with and eliminated.

The body wants to heal itself and knows exactly how to do this. The body built itself from a few cells and has amazing self repair and self healing mechanisms built into it. It can repair just about anything, if it is allowed to.

As a basic rule of thumb, awake consciousness and digestive processes take up at least 80% of the body's available energy. The remainder of 20% is barely enough energy to do basic maintenance and repairs. So diseases appear in the body and grow. Mental health can also suffer in some people.

Fasting on water, once the digestive tract is completely flushed and empty, frees up 100% of the body's energy for self repair and self healing. And the body can do wonders with this much energy.

Modern Western medicine has evolved to become a 'disease management system' that, in reality, does not attempt to 'actually cure' diseases. Heart disease is a good example. This can be largely cured in a fairly short time by fasting on water, because when the body is deprived of food for a long time it goes into full repair and maintenance mode. It burns away the plaque that blocks it's arteries and veins by consuming it for calories. It burns away all diseased tissues and repairs damaged tissues as part of an evolutionary survival plan.

I cannot think of any disease or disorder that cannot be healed, or at least improved, by fasting on water. Even a one day fast on water a week will help.

Here's my theory of how this evolved... The human body has been evolving for hundreds of millions of years. In wild nature, with no technology and no refrigerators, food becomes scarce to nonexistent during winter. People huddle in caves to keep warm for a month or two during mid winter. The body then has its full energy available and settles down to repair itself and do maintenance, to get ready for spring. This is similar to how the moon effects the menstrual cycle of women. One theory that makes sense is that during the full moon all the men would be out hunting. The full moon is the best time to hunt, by moonlight. This, because it is much easier to sneak up on animals when they are asleep rather than when they are fully awake. This is the optimal time for women to have their cycle, because all the men are gone and so women sleep alone. This makes sense because otherwise, if women had their cycle during the new moon when the men were home, there would be a total of ten days each month where women would be unlikely to become pregnant. And keep in mind that the female body 'wants' to get pregnant every chance it can get. This is a survival matter, propagation of the species.

robert
    Last edited by Robert Bruce; 10th July 2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: act of Bob

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Mental health is a massive subject.

While the ego can be involved (another big topic) it is more reasonable to look at the whole picture.

Mental health is caused partly by physical issues involving diet and nutrition, and partly by spirit influences. Both positive and negative spirit influences can be involved.

An organic diet (preferably raw food) and supplements can, in time, do wonders for mental health.

Fasting on water only should also be considered as very few, if any, physical or mental conditions, will not improve after a 30 day fast on water. I have seen miracles occur through fasting on water.

Fasting causes a total reset of the body, which has a massive effect upon the brain and mind.

I advise everyone interested in this 'miracle cure' to read the following free online book

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201...oser00toc.html

I have done long fasts up to a full month at a time and can attest to the truth in this book.

We live in a toxic world and the toxins we are all exposed to affect each of us differently.

The liver of the human body will only process a certain amount of toxins. Beyond this, to protect life, the liver wraps and stores toxins in fat. So dietary sins of the past stay with us until they are dealt with and eliminated.

The body wants to heal itself and knows exactly how to do this. The body built itself from a few cells and has amazing self repair and self healing mechanisms built into it. It can repair just about anything, if it is allowed to.

As a basic rule of thumb, awake consciousness and digestive processes take up at least 80% of the body's available energy. The remainder of 20% is barely enough energy to do basic maintenance and repairs. So diseases appear in the body and grow. Mental health can also suffer in some people.

Fasting on water, once the digestive tract is completely flushed and empty, frees up 100% of the body's energy for self repair and self healing. And the body can do wonders with this much energy.

Modern Western medicine has evolved to become a 'disease management system' that, in reality, does not attempt to 'actually cure' diseases. Heart disease is a good example. This can be largely cured in a fairly short time by fasting on water, because when the body is deprived of food for a long time it goes into full repair and maintenance mode. It burns away the plaque that blocks it's arteries and veins by consuming it for calories. It burns away all diseased tissues and repairs damaged tissues as part of an evolutionary survival plan.

I cannot think of any disease or disorder that cannot be healed, or at least improved, by fasting on water. Even a one day fast on water a week will help.

Here's my theory of how this evolved... The human body has been evolving for hundreds of millions of years. In wild nature, with no technology and no refrigerators, food becomes scarce to nonexistent during winter. People huddle in caves to keep warm for a month or two during mid winter. The body then has its full energy available and settles down to repair itself and do maintenance, to get ready for spring. This is similar to how the moon effects the menstrual cycle of women. One theory that makes sense is that during the full moon all the men would be out hunting. The full moon is the best time to hunt, by moonlight. This, because it is much easier to sneak up on animals when they are asleep rather than when they are fully awake. This is the optimal time for women to have their cycle, because all the men are gone and so women sleep alone. This makes sense because otherwise, if women had their cycle during the new moon when the men were home, there would be a total of ten days each month where women would be unlikely to become pregnant. And keep in mind that the female body 'wants' to get pregnant every chance it can get. This is a survival matter, propagation of the species.

robert
    Thanks for the link, just downloaded the PDF to put on Kindle. Have not been to that site for years, a great resource.

Been planning to do an extended fast for a while now to sort out my gums, this post is the sort of motivation I need right when I need it, so thank you for sharing your experiences Rob.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Thank you.