Thread: Copy: NEW on arms and anxiety

1. Copy: NEW on arms and anxiety

Hi Robert,

I've been doing NEW on my feet and legs now for some now and it's great.

Recently, I've started doing NEW on my hands and arms. I notice that it makes my surrounding energy feel much better for awhile, like I have more space around my body. Also, sometimes I notice that I communicate better for awhile after doing it.

But sometimes I've also noticed increased anxiety, like I have this nervous energy after doing it and I swear my heart beats faster.

Is there a reason for this that you know?

Many thanks,
    Holdorfold

Blog Entries

Re: Copy: NEW on arms and anxiety

Hi Hold or Fold.
    I've copied your thread here so we can help you while Robert gets to your question.
    It's possible that when you're working on your arms you're activating the heart center, since the shoulder areas connect to it. Are you working on primary centers yet?
    My suggestion would be to do the feet, legs and thighs (in that order) first, then the hands, arms and upper arms, and then finish with a little foot work, which will put the 'last' attention back on your feet. If you are doing primary center work, after doing the arms work on your base chakra and leave it there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Copy: NEW on arms and anxiety

I used to do primary energy center work, but I don't do that anymore. Way too sensitive to that kind of stuff nowadays. I stick to secondary energy centers or at least nothing above the waist (except arms).

Thanks for the tip, I'll give finishing with feet or root a go. Also in retrospect I didn't bring the energy down from the arms into the dantian like Robert suggests in NEW. I just did the hands and arms and then left it at that. Maybe energy was getting stuck in my heart or something.

Blog Entries

It's possible that your heart chakra may be naturally active too; it happens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoldOrFold View Post
    I used to do primary energy center work, but I don't do that anymore. Way too sensitive to that kind of stuff nowadays. I stick to secondary energy centers or at least nothing above the waist (except arms).

Thanks for the tip, I'll give finishing with feet or root a go. Also in retrospect I didn't bring the energy down from the arms into the dantian like Robert suggests in NEW. I just did the hands and arms and then left it at that. Maybe energy was getting stuck in my heart or something.
    I don't want to add confusion here, I don't use that method, and won't bore you or confuse you with my practices, except to say that as human beings, we already have plenty of energy already. If you are having issues, why not let energy flow into, through and out of your body, like water running downhill. The feet are often popular, if you like think of the heavens flowing down into you head, then through your body and out your feet into the earth, letting it move through you, rather than being bound up in any one spot.

The only time I concentrate flowing energy in one spot in my body is if I have an injury or if I am projecting heart centred energy to someone else for either love and/healing, through the bio-electrical-magnetic heart centre (physical heart, not the chakra).

*If this is off topic here, let me know.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Blog Entries

I call that "grounding", John.

7. Re: Copy: NEW on arms and anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by John Sorensen View Post
    I don't want to add confusion here, I don't use that method, and won't bore you or confuse you with my practices, except to say that as human beings, we already have plenty of energy already. If you are having issues, why not let energy flow into, through and out of your body, like water running downhill. The feet are often popular, if you like think of the heavens flowing down into you head, then through your body and out your feet into the earth, letting it move through you, rather than being bound up in any one spot.

The only time I concentrate flowing energy in one spot in my body is if I have an injury or if I am projecting heart centred energy to someone else for either love and/healing, through the bio-electrical-magnetic heart centre (physical heart, not the chakra).

*If this is off topic here, let me know.
    This is something I should do more of actually. I've done it before using a kind of Qigong technique and had great effects.

For the arms specifically though, I've noticed I need to work on them directly because I can feel distinct energy blockages in the elbows and wrists. And when I've worked on my arms I feel noticeably different in positive ways at first as mentioned in the OP.