Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your own Proof thats OBEs a real ?

1. Your own Proof thats OBEs a real ?

could anyone prove the obes are real ?
    for example watching a friend and tell him what he has done to the time?
    I would like to believe in it but often I doubt it.

Blog Entries

Re: Your own Proof thats OBEs a real ?

You could, but it could be a perception problem. Why not tell your friend about the experience? It's the only way you can confirm what you say was real!

3. Re: Your own Proof thats OBEs a real ?

Sry, you not unterstand me, i have no friend who can OBEs.
    it was just an example

Yes, I have quite a few now, including a so-called 'card validation'. Many others 'by accident'.

Here's also a collection with a lot of anecdotal evidence, mostly from forums, have fun reading:

http://da-lai.lima-city.de/OBE/index.html

This collector of useless clutter.

5. Re: Your own Proof thats OBEs a real ?

Thanks, very interessing link, but i cant belive it ^^
    i dont know why

Blog Entries

You can't prove anything to anyone else, just as you can't prove to anyone that you dream. The reason is the one you just said- if you can't believe it even if you actually have an OBE, go and see something that is actually happenning, come back and record it, go verify it actually happened, and know it was a genuine non-or extra-local happening, you will never be able to convince anyone else that your experience was valid in a physical way.
    And before you tell me you can 'prove' dreaming, that is not so- you can prove the brain shifts frequencies when in the sleep state, and you can wake people up and ask them if they're dreaming- but no one can 'know' that what they're saying is true.
    So no, there is no way to 'prove' anything that has to do with consciousness.
    That's why in science, there is a distinction between 'hard' sciences and 'soft' sciences- anything to do with psychology is not considered science either.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

In addition to what CFTraveler wrote, basically, OBE and most or all "mystical" events are experiences. Subjective, personal, experiences. Yes, sometimes more than one person may share in an event, but each will have their own absolutely unique interpretation of it, and their own absolutely unique experience of it. You can't prove or disprove an experience. If I tell you I once broke the big toe on my left foot, do you believe me? Yes? Why? Because I could (presumably) produce some sort of medical record or x-ray or a note from my doctor? Or do you believe me because you have no reason not to believe me, and, really, what do you care if I ever did or did not break my big toe?

But more than that, the attitude and worldview from which a question like this comes is something to be examined. Is this thing you think of as "reality" really just facts and numbers and provable statistics and x-rays? Is it really "out there" somewhere? How does your own interpretation affect the situation? What about your beliefs, how might they affect your reality?

Just some food for thought. Or, rather, some cage rattling.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravel View Post
    Thanks, very interessing link, but i cant belive it ^^
    i dont know why
    The link is not for entire persuading - it was just for motivation. It "happens" or "works for" others, so it might work for you. Try it and you will "prove" it to yourself or at least gather strong evidence.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Lionheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravel View Post
    could anyone prove the obes are real ?
    for example watching a friend and tell him what he has done to the time?
    I would like to believe in it but often I doubt it.
    The only person that will ever truly convince you, is yourself. No matter what other people say, it can always be debunked by another.
    Learn the skill, practice often, keep a good up to date Journal and in time you will be able to answer this question from your own point of view!

Lionheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leyla View Post
    Do you know what they did to people like us when everybody believed? We were tortured, hanged, and burnt at the stake. Trust me, the LAST thing you want is for there to be "Proof." This age of skepticism and scientific reasoning is keeping us alive, honey.
    That statement has more than truth than you think in it. There are already Countries in the World that are beginning to target "Esoteric" websites. The more people that believe and "see" as we do, the more we become a threat to those that wish to suppress this info.