Thread: Empath or projecting my feelings onto others?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Empath or projecting my feelings onto others?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Being around thousands of people is not a good thing for a unprotected Empath.
    Indeed!

I used to have a real "phobia" about crowds. I didn't understand until I was well into my thirties that it wasn't really a phobia, but a reaction to all the random energies and emotions and so on. Since I took up the practice of shielding, the problem has pretty much just faded away. I can go to concerts, fairs, shows, you name it. No problem. Took a while to perfect the shielding, but it was absolutely worth it.

Lionheart, your description was really interesting. Thank you for sharing it. If you feel inclined, you might like to copy and paste it to the Psychic Self Defence forum, and put it in the stickied thread on shielding. Or I can do it, if you don't want to but you don't mind sharing it there.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Lionheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Lionheart, your description was really interesting. Thank you for sharing it. If you feel inclined, you might like to copy and paste it to the Psychic Self Defence forum, and put it in the stickied thread on shielding. Or I can do it, if you don't want to but you don't mind sharing it there.
    Feel free to put it there if you wish. It would make my day to know that it helped somebody else!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Feel free to put it there if you wish. It would make my day to know that it helped somebody else!
    Done.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.