Thread: Had a short, but powerful OBE this weekend

Had a short, but powerful OBE this weekend

Sunday morning my husband I were sleeping in a little. I was in that happy/dozy/dreamy state where I wasn't awake but not really asleep either. I was having random dreams. At one point I dreamed there was a rope, not hanging down, but across, about waist height. It was kind of loose, not pulled tight. I remember thinking it was odd that it was there. I reached out and grabbed it with both hands then *WHOOSH!* I was popped out of my body superfast and completely unexpectedly! I was pulled straight up to a standing position. I looked around my bedroom for a brief moment and thought to myself "Wow! I'm out!" and with that thought was popped back in as fast as I came out.

I know my downfall was acknowledging that I was out and not immediately leaving to another place, but I was so taken by surprise that I didn't have time to process it before I popped back in.

This is not my first OBE experience, but the sheer power of it was amazing. I felt absolutely no sensations beforehand...no vibrations, etc.

It was very cool.

Blog Entries

Re: Had a short, but powerful OBE this weekend

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Had a short, but powerful OBE this weekend

Hello Daisy

This sound's like a wonderful experience you had, I have been having them all my life and find them very amazing also.

Thank you for sharing your experience I love to hear that others are able to experience this wonderful feeling, do not worry about the duration of the experience but be happy you have the ability to experience them.

good luck on any future obe journeys.

Powessy