8-7

I have been getting up quite regularly during the week at 4am to practice. I also have started energy raising exercises. So far, due to the dedicated practice, this along with energy raising has yielded results straight away. One being, that I am having more lucid dreams, or dreams involving astral projection.

Unfortunately, this morning I fell asleep and dreamed of a couple of things which I ended up translating via a Jungian method to me actually being too flippant with my mind and trying too many different things.

However, this is from yesterday -

This morning was the best yet. I do need ear plugs though. The doves got very annoying this morning, but when I finally got uninterrupted silence, I got results. I had vibrations, but I think that I may have fallen asleep – it is very difficult to say because I distinctly remember the vibrations happening and feeling my arms starting to float and then legs. I said ‘Door now’ and felt some movement, but I couldn’t see at all. I felt as thought I was still on my back, so I said ‘Stand now’ and felt like I may have been in front of the window, but still couldn’t see. I felt that the sun was on me through the window. I opened my eyes and my physical eyes opened, but for a split second, I could also see from a different perspective. I decided to try again.

I am not sure what happened, but I felt like I was above the city a few minutes later and flying a bit. I ended up in what appeared to be a waiting room in a doctors office. This changed to a dream – which became lucid.

I think that the first was definitely AP, but the second was more lucid dreaming. My awareness in the second was more like a dream, so I don't think that it was AP. Anyway - hope to have more successes to come.