Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Begeegs AP Journal

Blog Entries

Re: Begeegs AP Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Begeegs1 View Post
    12-9

I believe that I am going to have to explore how to turn lucidity to an AP.
    Dear Begeegs, I usually project from an LD so I thought that maybe I can help and save you the research I didn't check into it too much, but maybe you can try what works for me- either try your OBE exit technique during the LD or what I did at the beginning- I woke myself up from the LD on purpose and then tried my technique, it usually works for me Good luck!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

I usually just fly away from the environment I was in- that usually 'shifts me' into the collective astral environment, or if I want to have a realtime OBE I just 'feel' for my body, and when I become conscious of being in it, just do an exit technique.
    Similar enough.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks CF and Dontco - Thanks for the hints. I haven't ever had an etheric projection, but plenty of lucid dreams. I am trying the awareness techniques alot and trying really to improve my level of consciousness during the day. While I am not opposed to having an etheric projection (to RTZ), if I don't have one and can project in other ways, that is fine too

From reading Qabalistic texts as well as ones relating to OBEs - mastering the astral plane sounds more and more about conquering your emotions or having an equilibrium within those emotions. There are good emotions like empathy/sympathy, but quite a lot of them are also stupid and/or childish. Well, for one day, I have done well with the new practices. Hopefully that will continue

This morning, I tried something new on the train which was mainly focusing on the black behind the eyes. This actually brought about hypnagogic imagery - scenes where I watched people do things. One was speaking with a woman with short red hair at some sort of an event. I also saw a young bald guy with a hoodie walking at a train station. He wore high heel womens shoes, but on second glance, they were normal trainers.

My problem at the moment is that I have to bridge a gap: On one side, there is the consciousness aspect, which if I am too conscious, the images stop and I am awake. The other side is too close to the imagery in which my conscious almost immerses into a dream.

I am thinking that by exercising this, that the gap can be filled which will allow me to seamlessly enter into the scene. At the moment, I probably need more practice, but this morning was more encouraging.

18-9

Still playing with hypnagogic imagery. Being a commuter in London, I can do this on the train everyday, but today (as I was looking after my 2 month year old last night) I was more tired than usual. However, I did have some lucidity, but the experience ended with me succumbing to carnal thoughts That being said, I think that the more focus that I am putting in my waking life with controlling emotion and not trying to be an idiot will slowly filter over into the NP world. I have evidence that this is already happening with the past couple of nights with dreams and the lucid portion this morning.

23-9

Back to more practice and did have an interesting experience with a dream which seemed to turn into sleep paralysis. This hasn't happened for a while, but I was in a dream which ended with me in a room trying to sleep. A shadowy figure was suddenly standing over me and touching my chest. I understood that this was to do with the magical order that I belong to and I started to reflect on free will/good/evil, however then started to feel a bit scared of this figure and tried to fight him off, but couldn't move. I then found myself waking up and kicking the air which made me laugh

Blog Entries

Wiggle your big toe which will break paralysis and get up afterwards. When I was going through this it's what I did.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks CF. I will remember that. I don't get SP often at all (in fact, I can't remember the last time that I had it).

25-9

I went lucid in a dream in which I was walking with someone through a neighborhood. I decided to enter a house to see who was there. At first, this could have gone carnal again, but there wasn't anyone home. I began using a technique which basically is commenting to myself on everything that I do for awareness. At a time, this awareness was pretty good. I still feel that some of this doesn't include my full waking thought process as I then asked if there was somewhere that I should be. In this instance, I would have probably done something completely different, but am happy that the new technique worked very well. I believe that I was in a kitchen and heard a noise from upstairs. When I went upstairs, there wasn't anyone there. One of the rooms looked like a converted attic. I think that my concentration began to wane at this point.

Sadly, no new experiences. I am revamping my practice a bit. Finally, I am slowly understanding the nature of Hypnagogic imagery and how I should be approaching this. Also, I feel that with the help of other books that there is really no difference from Lucid Dreaming versus WILD versus OBE. The small difference would be the nature of your own consciousness within that realm. At least that is my understanding now.

With that in mind, and some newer practices (new reality checks that have now filtered over to the astral), I think that I am now even better equipped and realizing that I have probably been involved in OBEs for a long time, but just not to the level of consciousness that others have had and without the conscious WILD/Etheric OBE projection.

So after years of thinking that things were beyond me or I was doing things wrong, I was just over-thinking it. Now on to simplifying my practice.

13-10

I have started with an OBE coach, Graham Nicholls. I have been doing this for a little under a week now and so far, it has been slowly progressing again. I have discovered that I like listening to pinkish noise to drown out outside sounds. This has worked well. I did experiment with a Kasina (light/sound machine), but preliminary tests weren't great, so I shelved this for now until the coaching has subsided.

One thing which I wondered was if you do not have vibrations, how would one know that it is ok to start the exit technique?

Been a while since I posted here. I have been continuing in my pursuit and have come a little closer, but I believe that flooding myself with subliminals, reality checks, etc as well as practice is paying off. I have a method which I am using - I start the night with a 3rd eye concentration. When I am drifting off to sleep, I am trying to Phase with hynagogia (which is a lot harder), but I am probably going to change this to focusing on being somewhere else in the room. I wake up in the night and have been using my AVS Kasina without the sound.

I have been gaining some reward slowly for this, but I suspect that it will pay off more with more efforts. My lucidity in dreams is picking up, however, at the moment, they are firmly stuck in the gutter with sexual and stupid material interests rather than anything more substantial. However, at least I am beginning to have them, so this is going in the right direction slowly, but surely.