Thread: Question about faith and archangels and guardian angels

Question about faith and archangels and guardian angels

Is faith required to work with guardian angels and archangels on a deep level without evocation rituals? If so, how is it possible to avoid crossing the line that seperates manifestations from the spirits from ones that are caused by only the subconscious mind?
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Blog Entries

Re: Question about faith and archangels and guardian angels

What do you mean by "faith"? Belief? If you don't believe in angels or whatever, why would you try to evoke them? And who says things caused by the subconscious mind are invalid, anyway?

Maybe I'm just not understanding the question... ?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: Question about faith and archangels and guardian angels

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    What do you mean by "faith"? Belief? If you don't believe in angels or whatever, why would you try to evoke them? And who says things caused by the subconscious mind are invalid, anyway?

Maybe I'm just not understanding the question... ?
    By faith I am asking if it is necessary to have a subconscious belief that the angel or archangel will do what is requested--or otherwise, an absence of limiting subconscious beliefs. By asking about manifestations caused by the subconscious mind vs things caused
    by spirits, this came about as I was asking archangel sandalphon to do something someting, and he (or another spirit not related to him) replied that i should be careful in the sense that he not want to get confused with the manifestations of my subconcious mind. Up until then i had been using archangel michael--or at least what seemed to be him-- by imbedding a belief into my subconcious mind that he would do specific thing, and when i got this message from archangel sandalphon, it made me wonder if I had been approaching things in the wrong way.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."