Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Energy shift

kiwibonga Guest
    Wow... I've been "complaining" of the same things lately... For the past two days I've had different weird things happen to me...

For one, "things" are trying to tell me things in my sleep... I find myself in 3D blackness and patches of light are bringing an important message, although I can never remember what it is about. There was a website address I was supposed to visit, but I forgot to write it down and went back to sleep...

Secondly, I've had several alien-related dreams... I'm not a "UFO freak" or anything, and this is really unexpected, first I saw aliens in my room, and the next night I was telekinetically pulling a UFO towards me from the stars...

And so, what I've been feeling recently is very similar to a deep sensation of stress, like a knot in my stomach and intense pressure. My heart skips beats every now and then... It feels like anxiety without a particular reason.

In order to make it go away, all I have to do is take a walk, and it "regulates."

So hmm... Think this is the same thing as you guys?

Vilkate Guest
    Exactly. Seems we're into what seems to be, most probably, global awakening. Just for the sake of interest, maybe you could question some spiritual and not-that-spiritual people outside these forums, maybe there are more symptoms or sensations to be listed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwibonga
    Wow... I've been "complaining" of the same things lately... For the past two days I've had different weird things happen to me...

For one, "things" are trying to tell me things in my sleep... I find myself in 3D blackness and patches of light are bringing an important message, although I can never remember what it is about. There was a website address I was supposed to visit, but I forgot to write it down and went back to sleep...
    I have had some haggy things (ugly women haggy) talking to me and trying to grab my neck. This happened a few times and I finally got up and prayed and cleared and this morning I was on full-on anxiety mode but the feeling has started to abate, like I'm 'calming down' and feeling lighter.

And so, what I've been feeling recently is very similar to a deep sensation of stress, like a knot in my stomach and intense pressure. My heart skips beats every now and then... It feels like anxiety without a particular reason.
    That's how I've been all week, but with a reason.
    In order to make it go away, all I have to do is take a walk, and it "regulates."
    I swam in the pool and it helped.
    So hmm... Think this is the same thing as you guys?
    In general terms, yes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Vilkate Guest
    Another observation - currently everybody I know is having a pause in these feelings. How about you?

Dsmoke Guest
    Interesting idea! Hrm. It's difficult for me to answer this because I am in the midst of a health crisis that includes some of these things as purely physical symptoms.

1. changes in diet, from meat eating to vegetarism or veganism.
    I have been told in my meditations that I am devoting more of my time and energy to energetic pursuits, and my body no longer wants to waste time and energy on detoxing from bad food choices. So I have to be very careful about what I put in my body. I almost landed in the ER today because I wasn't paying attention. But although I have an emotional desire to avoid meat, my body does not seem to agree.

2. unusual waking hours, most often very early in the morning (2-6 AM)
    I have always woken up between 3 and 5:30am, so I can't say this is new.

3. surges of inner heat (which results also in increased body temperature)
    Yes, but that is likely part of the physical problem. It's pretty intense - I feel like my head is on fire.

4. strong activity of chakras
    Yes, major brow activity 2 nights ago.

5. feeling of longing for something far, "home"
    Yes, in a cultural sense. It was quite pronounced on Sunday. I was very depressed.

6. emotional surges (from tears to laughter in matter of minutes, or without any apparent reason)in case there are some emotional blocks in the one who experiences this
    See above.

7. twitching mucles, trembling limbs
    No, fortunately

8. old ilnesses suddenly gain power, tu disappear after a while;
    Um ... God, I really hope this is what's happening! That means it will go away soon!

9. feeling of not belonging to your body or physical earth as such;
    Nope.

10. Increased interest in meditation and spiritual development
    It's been that way for a few years now, so I can't claim that it's new or increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    1. changes in diet, from meat eating to vegetarism or veganism.

I have been told in my meditations that I am devoting more of my time and energy to energetic pursuits, and my body no longer wants to waste time and energy on detoxing from bad food choices. So I have to be very careful about what I put in my body. I almost landed in the ER today because I wasn't paying attention. But although I have an emotional desire to avoid meat, my body does not seem to agree.
    OMG!! I received that exact same info last weekish. It was explained to me that the energy from fruits and vegetables is, like, higher quality energy, or something like that. There was more to it, but you get the point - it was along the same lines of what your talking about. I was standing in my kitchen, comtemplating my eating habits, then I received this info. Hard to explain. Cool beans man!

Good lord, sorry to hear about the ER incident. Are you OK?

star Guest
    !!

Blog Entries
    I'm starting to feel better. I start out with anxiety in the am but feel better a few hours later. And the 'foreboding' feeling is almost gone. There is a 'lifting.' I'll let you know how the dreams go tonight.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Dsmoke Guest
    It was explained to me that the energy from fruits and vegetables is, like, higher quality energy, or something like that.

Yes, this is the balance I am trying to find right now. Cool that you got that info, too!

Good lord, sorry to hear about the ER incident. Are you OK?
    Yep, fine. I just have to figure out how to adjust my eating habits to accomodate for this, or I will crash and pass out. I have a great nutritionist who gave me helpful suggestions today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmoke
    Yep, fine. I just have to figure out how to adjust my eating habits to accomodate for this, or I will crash and pass out. I have a great nutritionist who gave me helpful suggestions today.
    Good, glad you're OK.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast