Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Energy shift

Rayson Guest
    OMG!! I received that exact same info last weekish. It was explained to me that the energy from fruits and vegetables is, like, higher quality energy, or something like that. There was more to it, but you get the point - it was along the same lines of what your talking about. I was standing in my kitchen, comtemplating my eating habits, then I received this info. Hard to explain. Cool beans man!
    Jesus- me too... last week... told in a reiki session by the healer that I should make sure not to be eating meat and bad food.

Wowza

(sidenote- I'm with PHG a bit on this one I think- try parting me with my meat and you'll be parting with your arms... not that I eat much meat at all, but I want/need to get some, so...)

Dsmoke Guest
    Oh, I should be clear that I wasn't specifically told not to eat meat - I was actually told about not ingesting toxins (including a few that are healthy for others but not for me), junk food, additives, etc.

My natural inclination is to avoid too much meat and dairy, though I have to figure out how to do this without getting sick.

My message also included something like about how one can easily be 'poisoned' by lower quality foods. Hmm, now that I think about it, this really can be translated into toxins. I interpreted it differently at the time, but now it makes much more sense.

Curious indeed guys.

About the meat - I am no vegetarian either. I have an emotional issue with it sometimes, and sometimes, it does gross me out. But, I do like meat. I think the way it's prepared is important. No breading, not fried, but clean, grilled, leaner meats is better.

Also, it strikes me that this info is not exactly new. What made it different for me was the way I received it - I was clearly being told this, like I was getting a 'talking to' about it, ya know?

kiwibonga Guest
    So... Any updates on this?

I'm still experiencing weird things and nightmares, so I don't know if I'm reaching a turning point in my development, or if there is a global phenomenon taking place...

Palehorse Redivivus Guest
    I don't know whether it's related to what you guys are talking about or not, but over the past few days I've had almost continuous sensations of deja vu, or something like it. At times it's as often as every few minutes, and other times a single "event" will last for a few minutes. I've come to interpret deja vu as a prearranged moment in time that one moves through, and thus a sign that one is still on their Path or otherwise right where they need to be at that moment, so I'm seeing it as a good thing. Especially so, since I'm away from home on the tail end of a trip that I strongly felt "needed to happen" for reasons that go way beyond just a fun vacation, even while it was in the planning stage.

But all the same, it's maaadness I tells ye.

Addendum: as I was finishing up this post I started feeling like I'd posted something like it already, heh. *just shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    I don't know whether it's related to what you guys are talking about or not, but over the past few days I've had almost continuous sensations of deja vu, or something like it. At times it's as often as every few minutes, and other times a single "event" will last for a few minutes. I've come to interpret deja vu as a prearranged moment in time that one moves through, and thus a sign that one is still on their Path or otherwise right where they need to be at that moment, so I'm seeing it as a good thing. Especially so, since I'm away from home on the tail end of a trip that I strongly felt "needed to happen" for reasons that go way beyond just a fun vacation, even while it was in the planning stage.

But all the same, it's maaadness I tells ye.

Addendum: as I was finishing up this post I started feeling like I'd posted something like it already, heh. *just shakes head*
    Wow Palehorse...

I like what RB has to say about Deja Vu :

...Deja Vu involves precognition of a future event. This is like a memory that arises, triggered by an event. The thing that goes against the scientific 'best guess' you mention, is that often when a Deja vu event begins, you know what is going to happen next. So there is more to it than a mental processing glitch.

A Deja Vu experience is a trigger. Every minute of every day we are faced with a multitude of choices and these choices are influenced by a multitude of influences and seemingly random factors. And we all have free will to make those choices freely.

When a Deja Vu experience occurs, this indicates that you have made a choice that has taken you to the scene where the experience will occur. For some reason this is important to your life, even though the event may be trivial. The flood of memory, Deja Vu, indicates that a consciousness seed has been triggered. This changes your inbuilt set of attractions and repulsions, the essence of intuition and gut feelings. This changes how we act and react to life events, which also changes how everyone else will act and react towards you. This subtly changes your future.

Basically, Deja Vu is a symptom of the guiding forces of life at work.
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... light=deja

and

Read part 5 of Astral Dynamics = The Akashic Connection

Deja Vu is the realization that you are seeing an event for the second time. This can include people, but usually relates to an event where, half way through it, you remember experiencing it before and you know what will happen next.

Frequent Deja Vu would indicate that ones life is undergoing many life path changes.
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... light=deja

Curious indeed.

Oooo, thanks for the excerpts. Very interesting stuff, and the whole "one's life undergoing many life path changes" definitely fits with current running themes. Then again, I feel like I've been in a weird state of transition for almost a year and a half, and every time I think things are about to settle down finally, it all gets blenderized again, and things get even more bizarre. Hell, I can't even take normal vacations anymore! The jury's still out on where all this is ultimately headed, but as long as I'm still having fun (most of the time) I suppose I'll just enjoy the ride. And keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't end in DOOM! Heh.

Palehorse said:
    Oooo, thanks for the excerpts. Very interesting stuff, and the whole "one's life undergoing many life path changes" definitely fits with current running themes. Then again, I feel like I've been in a weird state of transition for almost a year and a half, and every time I think things are about to settle down finally, it all gets blenderized again, and things get even more bizarre. Hell, I can't even take normal vacations anymore! The jury's still out on where all this is ultimately headed, but as long as I'm still having fun (most of the time) I suppose I'll just enjoy the ride. And keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't end in DOOM! Heh.
    Exactly same here. Speaking of un-normal vacations, my husband thinks I'm nuts...my next planned vacation is in October. I'm going to the Robert Monroe Institute. I'm fairly certain that my path isn't ending in DOOM! But, one never knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    Exactly same here. Speaking of un-normal vacations, my husband thinks I'm nuts...my next planned vacation is in October. I'm going to the Robert Monroe Institute. I'm fairly certain that my path isn't ending in DOOM! But, one never knows.
    Dooood, I wanna go there! *crawls into your luggage when you're not looking*

But eh, I suppose if I/we do end up with DOOM!, I'll be in good company. *optimistic!*

Vilkate Guest
    Update from me - my folks and I had a pause in these sensations; however, they returned to all of us a few days ago - simultaneously.

I have also noticed increased neg activity, many of my friends report this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast