Thread: Chakra and Kundalini REMOVAL?!?

Chakra and Kundalini REMOVAL?!?

I recently came across the idea of chakra and kundalini removal. Apparently some people believe these energetic systems can be removed to allow unimpeded flow of source energy into one's conscious mind. Has anyone heard of this? Is there any validity to this? It seems rather bizarre and does not agree with my understanding of the human energy body system. I'd appreciate any feedback.

Here's a website with some information about this concept:

http://chakraremoval.com/
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Blog Entries

Re: Chakra and Kundalini REMOVAL?!?

Haven't heard of that, but it seems to me that it's like removing your veins and the rest of your circulatory system to allow "better" blood flow.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

LOL seriously, my thoughts exactly.

It actually seems to be a scam directed at gullible new agers to purchase the services of these "chakra removers."
    Last edited by outofbodydude; 19th July 2014 at 03:47 PM.
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Blog Entries

When I first came upon the idea of 'chakra removal', around five years ago more or less, it was sponsored by a religious website that was against anything eastern, calling kundalini demonic and the chakras 'attachment points' for possession. This group was motivated by instilling fear by undermining interest in eastern-religion based practices, to get the flock 'back' under a more western-traditional-mindset. After that I saw others quoting them, and following their ideology, and now the idea has 'incarnated' into the general spiritual population, not knowing where it originated.
    I'm not saying it's wrong or right, I'm saying it's where it came from as far as I know.
    Now what I see is that because many christians (myself included) who have embraced the group (now movement) A Course in Miracles and their ideas regarding the illusory nature of separation and all that entails, that the ideas proposed by some people that don't really get what ACIM is about, are combining ideas and terminology with the 'anti-techniques ideas' and focused on the eastern concept of the energy body.
    To each their beliefs, I just see a huge misunderstanding of people that take their own beliefs and project them into others' spiritual insights.
    I guess that's how religions start, right?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Chakra Removal???

Source in my eyes is the now moment of all places as one. Not in the now, one could say that is limiting your connection to source. If I had to make up what removing them meant, I would say removing them is bringing them into the now. Which is not 'removing' them, its working with them to see different. But in a way one might call that removing..

Perhaps this person is explaining what they have discovered in their own way. Still doesn't really make sense to my understanding of the energy system either.

Blog Entries

I have dealt with folks demanding that they had their Chakras removed too.. I find the logic quite disturbing... Attachment points for entities?? I guess I can't disagree with that, but if you have a leech on your foot,,, you remove the leech, not the foot...

Jake.
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Actually I have long held that there aren't 'supposed' to be any chakras. A fully functioning energy system would be a clean clear tube without ANY restrictions (which chakras are). That way maximum energy could flow in any form required (not just with the chakra flavors). I have not experienced Kundalini but have viewed it as a step in that direction. Of course having no chakras would make you not exactly human which might be a benefit or problem depending on your tastes.

As to having someone 'remove' your chakras I am extremely skeptical. Seems to me like trying to make someone be enlightened. Note technically impossible but would require extreme skill and most likely would have lots of negative side effects.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Attachment points for entities?? I guess I can't disagree with that, but if you have a leech on your foot,,, you remove the leech, not the foot...
    Pretty much agree here. Many entities prefer specific types of energy. Not surprisingly they get as close to the source of it as possible when feeding.

Its no different than a bee visiting only the flower part of the plant. Though it would stop any bees from visiting, removing all flowers is not in the best interest of the plant.

Removing chakras to avoid attachments is a fear based response.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)