Thread: Manually Alter Your Own Energy Field (With Scientific Explanation)

1. Post Manually Alter Your Own Energy Field (With Scientific Explanation)

I've been studying biomagnetism and magnetobiology for some time now, and have gone through countless calculations and experiments attempting to decipher the interactions between magnetism and the human physiology. Finally, after years of research, I've been able to create something worthwhile as a result. (and created an account here to just to inform you)

First, I'd like to explain that everyone has their own biomagnetic field, which itself has many separate "layers". Many different cultures have their own descriptions and explanations for it, some of which are outlined in the image below.

Attachment 746

I've been working on altering that biomagnetic field to achieve certain results, such as strengthening and maintaining your natural field to help reduce the effects of EM pollution from electronics and unstable bursts of EM radiation from the sun.

I created a device that will produce those desired effects by manipulating your biomagnetic field, and using the natural human magnetite located within the brain as the focal point. The best part is that this device is entirely natural, using components found within the earth, and anyone can make it themselves.

It starts with black tourmaline as the central component, which acts to focus and absorb harmful energy, and helps to maintain your own natural energy. Though black tourmaline alone has excellent energy-related properties, it alone does not directly effect your biomagnetic field. In order to manipulate that, you'll need to add rare-earth magnets capable of producing a strong enough magnetic field of their own.

I recommend using Neodymium magnets for this, as they aren't too costly, and are quite strong. In my experiments, I've noticed best results using pyramid-shaped black tourmaline, with the point facing away from my body, and a square neodymium magnet attached to the base of the pyramid with north poles facing up and away from the body. This allows the black tourmaline to take in and absorb energy from its point, which already has numerous benefits, including the defense against negative and harmful energy directed toward you, both from others and from general EM pollution. After absorbing the energy, the pyramid acts to channel the energy into the magnet, keeping the negative energy within, and channeling the positive energy, which (assuming the magnet is strong enough) will disperse the energy into the magnetic field it's currently generating, which will merge with your own biomagnetic field if worn as a necklace close to your heart or slightly lower towards your solar plexus. Depending on your own size, as well as the strength of the magnet, you may need to attach a second magnet behind the first, which will in turn, increase the size of the field.

Note that in this instance we aren't using crystal quartz, and that's for a specific reason. Rather than storing all the energy within the tourmaline (which the quartz would help to achieve), we're trying to redirect the positive energy to be stored within our own biomagnetic field, and dispel the negative energy in the same process.

Also, depending on your surroundings, you may need to cleanse the tourmaline every once and a while by rinsing under lukewarm water and visualizing the energy being released into the water. If you notice the tourmaline start to crack, you may want to replace it.
    Last edited by JohnWalker; 24th April 2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Fix mistaken edit

2. Re: Manually Alter Your Own Energy Field (With Scientific Explanation)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWalker View Post
    In my experiments, I've noticed best results using pyramid-shaped black tourmaline, with the point facing away from my body, and a square neodymium magnet attached to the base of the pyramid with north poles facing up and away from the body.

[...]

worn as a necklace close to your heart or slightly lower towards your solar plexus.
    The exact configuration's unclear to me. Should the north pole of the magnet be pointing directly upwards? Or at 45 degrees to the horizon so that it's pointing upwards but also away from you?
    Does it matter which part of the magnet the black tourmaline pyramid is attached to? So can it be attached to the North pole of it or the side, as long as it points away from your body?

3. Re: Manually Alter Your Own Energy Field (With Scientific Explanation)

Quote Originally Posted by Minyan View Post
    The exact configuration's unclear to me. Should the north pole of the magnet be pointing directly upwards? Or at 45 degrees to the horizon so that it's pointing upwards but also away from you?
    Does it matter which part of the magnet the black tourmaline pyramid is attached to? So can it be attached to the North pole of it or the side, as long as it points away from your body?
    This was some time ago, but I recall the seemingly most effective configuration being with the north pole facing either upward or away from the body. Conversely, changing the position of the black tourmaline did not seem to have much effect, rather the orientation of the point, with the most noticeable result being the point facing away from the body.

Since having posted this a while ago I've gradually changed the design I use personally to something with a bit more visual appeal, with the point facing downward as it is easier to hang in a pendant. Though not as overall effective, it is significantly easier to create, as there are many vendors who already sell black tourmaline pendants that come to a point, so all that needs to be done is affixing a small neodymium magnet.

I hope that addresses your concerns, though I must mention that since my original post I've also observed a difference in effectiveness based on geographical location, likely due to being positioned differently in the Earth's own magnetic field. I'm unsure of whether anything can be done to resolve this, so you may have to try altering the design to find what works best for your situation.

4. Re: Manually Alter Your Own Energy Field (With Scientific Explanation)

No! You edited your original post and replaced it with a copy of your new post (except with two blank lines added, and "configuration" made plural)! Are you the same person who posted the original post?

I'll try recreating what it was like from memory.

A few lines of introduction, less than a dozen lines.

It needs to be a strong magnet, you like neodymium magnets because they are strong, if a thin disc magnet isn't strong enough you can use more than one.

Something something something, about a line and a third, or just a third of a line, "pyramid-shaped black tourmaline, with the point facing away from my body, and a square neodymium magnet attached to the base of the pyramid with north poles facing up and away from the body. This allows the black tourmaline to take in and absorb energy from its point, which already has numerous benefits, including the defense against negative and harmful energy directed toward you, both from others and from general EM pollution. After absorbing the energy, the pyramid acts to channel the energy into the magnet, keeping the negative energy within, and channeling the positive energy, which (assuming the magnet is strong enough) will disperse the energy into the magnetic field it's currently generating, which will merge with your own biomagnetic field if worn as a necklace close to your heart or slightly lower towards your solar plexus." Then maybe some more this paragraph?

Then there was a bit more down here, but the amount of text below the text quoted above was less than what was above it. You use a magnet instead of a quartz crystal because a quartz crystal would store it, while magnets gives it off.

Also here's something from me, my notes say that the north pole of a magnet is Yang while its south pole is Yin.
    Also I might as well ask whoever's reading this in case someone knows, maybe I should edit this out if it's bad knowledge if true - (censored), and injure the spirit or the astral projector? So could you (censored)?

Oh yes that addresses my concerns, thx m8. You said there are many vendors who already sell black tourmaline pendants that come to a point, so do they not necessarily have to be pyramid-shaped then?

PS Information censored. I just checked back to read the forum thread where I read this, but it looks like it was deleted or hidden after I read it, so maybe it's true and dangerous knowledge. I read it about a day ago, probably less than two days, and it was gone fairly swiftly after that.
    Last edited by Minyan; 25th April 2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: censoring

5. Re: Manually Alter Your Own Energy Field (With Scientific Explanation)

Not sure why my recent post overwrote my previous post, but I've now restored the original.

In regards to the tourmaline, I found that the most noticeable improvement was having the end come to a point, with the full pyramid shape was seeming the most effective overall.

6. Re: Manually Alter Your Own Energy Field (With Scientific Explanation)

Aye aye sir, thou hast my thanks. I'm quite interested in this design, if you can make something magical out of materials, but maybe it's easy to impress someone who isn't psychic. I may well make one myself.

There's a clip from a TV show on youtube put with the name "Concentrating and Directing Magnetic Fields". He has a weak magnet, but then he puts two thin metal plates of special alloy on the sides, opposite each other, which he says "concentrate the magnetic field along one edge of the magnet to about a thousand times the original". It doesn't give much detail, maybe the alloy has a really high magnetic permeability, maybe the lines don't go sideways from the magnet much, instead they are focused around. I don't know how it would focus it from just one face of the magnet instead of four of them though, so I wonder if he was mistaken.
    I don't know if this would improve the design, maybe it would, if it becomes more powerful from the north and south ends and less around the sides.

A view from one side:

# = magnet
    @ = special alloy

@#####@
    @#####@
    @#####@
    @#####@
    @#####@
    (Magnetic field
    stronger here)

A view from above:

@#####@