4th day sponging my legs, 3rd day doing my arms. I definitely notice a difference between my right and left side especially on my legs. My left side is still very tingly and my right side is a more 'muted' feeling. Not sure how else to put it. And yet I can get the energy flowing faster on my left side that my right. I thought that as ones energy body develops the physical feelings become less and less. Wouldn't that mean that the speed of the energy should be greater on the side that doesn't have as much feeling?

My main question is how can you tell how fast the energy is bouncing and moving if you can't feel it as your energy body develops? Or does the feeling just turn into a different undefinable sensation? I'm working on trusting my feelings (esoteric stuff) so perhaps this will help with that. I have a hard time telling if something is really happening unless I'm slapped in the face by it (metaphorically speaking), that's why so far I really like the energy sensations and am a bit worried by the fact that they will lessen and perhaps disappear.