Thread: Exiting Immediately

Blog Entries

Exiting Immediately

I'm not really sure how to explain this. I can exit without any of the signs that point to an exit. All I need to do is relax and do it.

I can fly, space travel, etc. I revisit myself often, as me and the Astral body remain, for the most part, in touch with eachother.

We can transfer consciousness back and forth between ourselves. However, most of the time, it is in real time. Not always though.

Grant

Blog Entries

Re: Exiting Immediately

I find that I can do it too, which doesn't always work- I think at some point you stop having any kind of exit sensations and can go out only by how you 'feel'. I don't like this because it takes trying to know you're ready.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    I'm not really sure how to explain this. I can exit without any of the signs that point to an exit. All I need to do is relax and do it.
    With just "relax" you mean from complete waking state all the time? Or in meditation, or sleep paralysis? That would be amazing, but I heard of people who can do this, sort of bilocate in waking state. I knew one in a German AP forum who said he does it all the time and had no reason not to believe him.

As regards the SP state, I then also have no signposts very often. I do not even feel the paralysis, no vibrations or similar sensations, I also never hear any noises. I just wait a little, speak an affirmation while thinking of my target and then roll out. It's funny because sometimes I am still to awake and my physical body rolls. Didn't wait long enough, but when I do there's also the danger I might sink to deep into sleep again. It's all about catching the right window of opportunity, which is often too short for me.

Sometimes however before a roll-out I have this awkward feeling of complete tiredness in my body and then I am even to 'heavy' or inert to start rolling. Like I am glued to my physical body or it's like a kind of strong magnetism. It's an eerie feeling, that tiredness getting hold of you. Nothing seems to work then and my physical body seems to want to beckon me to go to sleep again. It's seductive!
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I miss the exit sensations. I still get them occasionally. I notice a "buzziness" in the air when the time is right.

I am also noticing auras again. I think it may be time for a "growth or learning" time in my projections.

Grant

Blog Entries

I remember all the time I've spent trying to get out, learning to fly, the spherical vision. Now I just get out. I miss the training.

Maybe I should not go out, but focus on the training because I think the training makes one more in tune to other things.

Maybe I'm going too fast.

Grant