Hello!

I've been doing the Gateway Experience for a little more than a month, at home. Just last night I finished the "Intro to Focus 15" exercise and that's where I am right now, in the Wave V.

Focus 10 and 12 seemed pretty much under control: Focus 10 is attainable for me, and also focus 12, even though I occasionally click out under this state.

What bothers me is that I've read about visuals while in F10 and F12, and in my case, even though I had usually thoughts that didn't know were they came from in both those states, the quality of those mental images slightly surpasses regular daydreaming, I mean, I haven't achieved convincing visualizations like a dream would give you. Is that ok?

Another thing is, sometimes in the dark I see what I've read here, a crack in the dark. I try to concentrate on it and bring it close, but always vanishes before my eyes.

And finally, even though the center of my brow gets tickling sometimes with the exercises, that's something I can do on my own without Hemi-Sync or anything. Just starting to think about it gets my area tingling, sometimes up to the point that almost hurts. Is that the third eye? Is something previous? What directions should I take with it and what can be done with it?

Lastly, only say that my immediate goal has been always to been able to daydream more convincingly, been able to make a mental playground where I can do anything without consequences and just have a good time. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate self development and more important experiences, as the Gateway as showed me.

Thank you all in advance.